Raffe1324

Most wins in row

19. For the competition back in the days, it took me hundreds and hundreds of rolls to finally get that 19 wins in a row, I remember being beated by someone with 21, maybe it was toohoola or Zoltan or hui, or someone other, but I won like 0.01 because of my 19 wins so not bad at all :)

I have gone 21 wins in a roll. It was so surprising that day. Because I felt, for me to go 21 wins, I can also go 21 losses without the dice flinging. That's really really very very scary. Dice is my doom.

4 hours ago, Raffe1324 said:

Whats was your biggest winstreak with 50% ? :D like 15 in row under wins :D. I wanna know 

idk 50% my most biggest win but 5x i won 7hits in row i remember and 99x in 3hits in row 😏 and 98% 263green 

7 hours ago, Raffe1324 said:

Whats was your biggest winstreak with 50% ? :D like 15 in row under wins :D. I wanna know 

Well, I dont have that long streak like the others. Maybe a maximum of 10 greens in a row on the same side.. As far as I can remember. ✌🏽

Those who competed and won the previous giveaways for the longest streak in 2x.. Some of them had 15.. 19.. 22.. Or even longer. 😎

On 06/08/2019 at 10:21, Ali saher said:

My biggest green in a row 8 win with 1.6x 

image.thumb.png.845b4a723abb56c5a333760ec2f3799a.png

lol look other site 5x i got hit 6in row lol , ur 1.60x 8green nah i think u try more and get u hit 1.6x 25green only one side don't changed side

On 05/08/2019 at 16:40, MateuszHDHR1 said:

19. For the competition back in the days, it took me hundreds and hundreds of rolls to finally get that 19 wins in a row, I remember being beated by someone with 21, maybe it was toohoola or Zoltan or hui, or someone other, but I won like 0.01 because of my 19 wins so not bad at all :)

It was probably Zoltan, he wins everything... lol.

I think my longest green streak on 2x was maybe 13 or 14, but I rarely ever play it unless it's for a challenge or something.

8 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

If i remember well it was 5 greens in a row playing 9x, i got super lucky  that time. 

nice i got 14x 3green's and 99x some time hits in row , all day hits in rows  much high odds but who one got 9900x hit in row :D

I had such that on 1.1x max bets starting from 2k sat, I brought it to 20k for about 40 bets, and then I started to hit 10x and immediately caught 2k sat at the bet, and it was about 40k sat ...
At such moments, I think prerol on the reverse will be profitable 😅

22 hours ago, singpays said:

nice i got 14x 3green's and 99x some time hits in row , all day hits in rows  much high odds but who one got 9900x hit in row :D

I'm not sure that anyone has ever hit 9900x twice in a row, that would be astronomical!  I have hit 3 in a row on 99x though and yesterday hit 19 greens on 2x somehow.  That is a 2x record for me.

I had a historical record during my 1 week of non-stop auto betting (I just stopped a few hours ago). Using 1.32x, I have been able to get 41 wins in a row without any reds (1 out of 4.84 x 10^24 rolls for it to occur).

Reversing the situation, a 4x multiplier can get as far as 41 reds without winning.

21 minutes ago, Angela said:

I had a historical record during my 1 week of non-stop auto betting (I just stopped a few hours ago). Using 1.32x, I have been able to get 41 wins in a row without any reds (1 out of 4.84 x 10^24 rolls for it to occur).

Reversing the situation, a 4x multiplier can get as far as 41 reds without winning.

41reds its normal , i got 68reds 4x and 144reds 5x 😥

best playing more high odds cuz end of bust one hit game changed 😯

6 hours ago, Angela said:

That is a pretty good run for 1 week of non-stop auto betting.  Hopefully you ended that run in profit?

5 hours ago, Han2x said:

So far as what  I remember, I only got 11 straight green in 2x and that was my entry in the past giveaway here.

i got 98% 170green in row yesterday and 5x 5green but 99x in row 2 all peroll :S

I've won bets in a row when playing / betting on payouts 11x, it happens as much as 5x the green line. I felt very lucky at the time, and because of that, too, I could not forget that memory. I still remember that incident well. only with capital 0.0008xxxx btc, I managed to withdraw in a very short time ..

I hope that event continues to happen ... :)
make a withdrawal, who doesn't want that? ... hahahahaha ... I think it's the desire of all gamblers to always be able to make a withdrawal for the victory that he won ..