Jump to content
JohnTravel

When you lose do you learn something from this defeat?

Recommended Posts

On 05/08/2019 at 13:39, CntryBoy said:

I believe we have all made mistakes and experienced many defeats, especially when it comes to gambling.  Over the last few years I have definitely been able to take something from my defeats and try to apply what I have learned to future sessions and try to tweak my game accordingly.  In the past my biggest defeats usually resulted from greed, and I have definitely learned for that and tried to completely eliminate greed from my game.  It does not work 100% of the time, but I am much better at not letting greed get the best of me these days.

We all lose and that is inevitable, and accepting defeat or a particular defeat is very bad. Whatever defeat I will try to recover.

However, experience has taught me that everything has a time, so it is better not to act impulsively, have patience and keep control, nothing is impossible to recover, what we can not do is play uncontrollably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2019 at 14:28, Ali saher said:

Yes of course every defeat give a lesson to do batter next time and mark our mistake and next time not do these mistakes if you learn to something your defeat then so must success next time if you not learn and not mark your your mistakes then you not do batter in your life

Exactly, if I make a mistake and keep making mistakes it's a sign that I didn't learn anything from the defeat, so I will suffer a bigger defeat, and I think that's the way it is with most players. Only those who can see that they are making a mistake in the play will learn from it and change and then discover that they have made a great choice, will understand new neural pathways and successes.

On 06/08/2019 at 14:45, syllableno said:

I guess not. Many times I promised myself that I will try to control my emotions every time I lose but it seems that I never can do this. not only alone but also many others will never be able to learn anything from failure in gambling
 

If you do not learn to control your emotions and impulses in the game, you will tend to risk a lot and you know, who lives in the middle of the risk is at risk of losing. So having wisdom and emotional control is vital in every move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many people answered that they will learn the lesson from failure, but I never believe that I will learn anything from failure. Because gambling is lucky, it has nothing to do with gambling. And of course, no one has learned how to become lucky
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I lost a lot in the past but I was able to afford my losses. I learnt how to play at a younger age when I was betting on sports, which means to be able to calculate losses and being able to stop when I start losing or winning a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I learn 1 thing every time i lose that this script is not gonna work any more. I also tried playing manually but all in vein. Dont know by which way i can always. :P I had seen some players had lost like 11 BTC here. I cannot believe myself. Big pockets they got. They are KIngs of losers :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2019 at 23:24, sheenaz.bay said:

of course, every defeat and mistakes that I do, it becomes a lesson so that I will be better in the future, I will analyze where the mistakes that made me lose, so that I do not repeat them again, including about greed, I will try to control myself so that I am not greedy again

learning from experience is the most valuable teacherless science ... and that is included in gambling ...
it is true ... re-analyzing the defeat that has happened is something that needs to be done ... so that similar incidents do not recur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2019 at 23:39, CntryBoy said:

I believe we have all made mistakes and experienced many defeats, especially when it comes to gambling.  Over the last few years I have definitely been able to take something from my defeats and try to apply what I have learned to future sessions and try to tweak my game accordingly.  In the past my biggest defeats usually resulted from greed, and I have definitely learned for that and tried to completely eliminate greed from my game.  It does not work 100% of the time, but I am much better at not letting greed get the best of me these days.

pretty good news, friend ....
greed must be controlled from an early age ... many gamblers who still fail to overcome greed ... this makes me think that the money that has been obtained from the victory is still very little when compared with defeats that have happened ... but actually if carried out consistently and persistently, in fact the losses that occurred before the previous can be restored gradually ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eliminating  greed from our game is one of the hardest obstacles that we encounter, in my opinion.  Too many times in the past I have had big wins only to lose it back because of greed.  If we learn to control that and be stronger mentally, it can definitely lead to better results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/10/2019 at 07:26, CntryBoy said:

Eliminating  greed from our game is one of the hardest obstacles that we encounter, in my opinion.  Too many times in the past I have had big wins only to lose it back because of greed.  If we learn to control that and be stronger mentally, it can definitely lead to better results.

right, friend. but that is the hardest thing for a gambler. the difficulty to control the greed in the hunt is felt by all gamblers, while the coins are still there and the victory is piling up, the bet will continue, even though the gambler has won big. the gambler will only stop when all his coins are destroyed, defeat comes to him, and regret accompanies him at the end of his hunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/10/2019 at 15:08, @zulfandina said:

right, friend. but that is the hardest thing for a gambler. the difficulty to control the greed in the hunt is felt by all gamblers, while the coins are still there and the victory is piling up, the bet will continue, even though the gambler has won big. the gambler will only stop when all his coins are destroyed, defeat comes to him, and regret accompanies him at the end of his hunt.

I agree that it is the hardest thing for us as gamblers to do.  But if we can control it, it will definitely make a positive difference in our results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I agree that it is the hardest thing for us as gamblers to do.  But if we can control it, it will definitely make a positive difference in our results.

for sure ... and it will be good luck to the gambler. how not, every time it reaches the target of victory, say it's a minimum of withdrawing, always making a withdrawal, and it continues .. it could be in one day a gambler to withdraw as much as 10x or more ,. but unfortunately, there is always no self-control over gamblers. and that's the biggest problem in gambling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah losing is part of the game and the more you make mistake the more you learn, and all of that you gonna get a good experience and know how to play it again next time. And for sure maybe next time youll win, but sometimes we purely need some luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mengkats said:

Yeah losing is part of the game and the more you make mistake the more you learn, and all of that you gonna get a good experience and know how to play it again next time. And for sure maybe next time youll win, but sometimes we purely need some luck.

it's true, friend. experience is the most valuable teacher, and defeat in the past can be used as a lesson not to be repeated, but as you said also, luck remains a top priority when hunting and trying not to experience defeat as it had in the past

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/08/2019 at 15:28, MrNice23 said:

Well same as you john now when i lose i accept my defeat and i try to be optimistic otherwise i will feel always depressed and desperate

Yes my friend, i remember my start here, when i losse i not give much importance for this, then i am making this again, because in the last 2 months i try recover my losses then i losse more. Then this give me one new lesson for accept the defeat, go walk, go make another thing, rest the mind for play and try in another time. Maybe is this the way for recover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, of course. Every defeat is a lesson, whether in everyday life or when gambling. For example, a loss sometimes shows me how greedy I was. Or that my technique is not effective. Despite this, I sometimes repeat the same mistakes after a while lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 12:37, jomaka said:

Yes, of course. Every defeat is a lesson, whether in everyday life or when gambling. For example, a loss sometimes shows me how greedy I was. Or that my technique is not effective. Despite this, I sometimes repeat the same mistakes after a while lol

learning from experience is indeed very important, especially in gambling so that defeats that have occurred are not lost again.
but if it still repeats, defeat still happens when we hunt, it's not that we still repeat the mistakes we've made, but it is one of our ways to make up for the losses that have happened but it seems we haven't been lucky in betting. do not be discouraged and always try is the only way. one day the luck will come by itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2019 at 13:57, rembo2 said:

Of course, losing teaches us players not to make such mistakes in the future. After all, people do not want to listen to those with whom this has already happened and think that this will not happen to them. Therefore, we all learn only from our mistakes.

I think that all this things is hard, sometimes i know that one bet that i go play is hard, risk and possible mistake and make this again and I discover that this is really one mistake. I hate when i make mistake same know that this is one mistake. Today i make mistake, yesterday i make mistake, and a long time i come make mistake here. I need to stop of make bad games and recover my situation. This is not only unluck but this is because i am playing wrong. I think this is that the problem of great part of the users: play wrong and say that this is unluck, but in the real fact this is bad game make for the player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I think that all this things is hard, sometimes i know that one bet that i go play is hard, risk and possible mistake and make this again and I discover that this is really one mistake. I hate when i make mistake same know that this is one mistake. Today i make mistake, yesterday i make mistake, and a long time i come make mistake here. I need to stop of make bad games and recover my situation. This is not only unluck but this is because i am playing wrong. I think this is that the problem of great part of the users: play wrong and say that this is unluck, but in the real fact this is bad game make for the player.

indeed sometimes the mistakes are known and have been pledged to yourself that the error will not be repeated again, but when the bet goes, the same mistake is still made. Is this really a bad game or repeated mistakes?
I think this is only linked to self-control when betting. just like playing for a long time will kill all the balances that we have, but there are times when it is just playing when we can only make a profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i learn a lot in gambling that only when you lose they is always a win in the end. sometimes when you win there is always a lose. learn that we should not be greedy always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2019 at 19:51, Bimfo said:

Gambling is a very deceitful game. For the past 2 weeks now, I have been making the same mistake repeatedly, and it has been so painful. I really wish I can stop making those mistakes, but it is just impossible for me just because of greed. 

But I always learn my lessons, but most times, I don't take corrections to my lessons.And I have learnt one thing for sure. Which is I should never stay on a defeat for so long, when I make a mistake and I bust definitely, I just immediately move on. It doesn't take me a minute again, no matter the amount. Before, I am always very very pained, but now, I just don't care again.

Game is not only hard, but hard to win because there are so many factors like luck, time, strategy, emotional, money, tranquility, calm and so on, so many things can make us lose the game.

I have made mistakes that I shouldn't make anymore because I broke my own rules of the game. Moral of the story never repeat the mistake you know to be error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2019 at 18:24, try7dlyk said:

i learn a lot in gambling that only when you lose they is always a win in the end. sometimes when you win there is always a lose. learn that we should not be greedy always.

greed is always done by gamblers in bets that are always done repeatedly, as if the error never happened before, it does not need to be learned, but in control, be on the lookout. if you need to stick a piece of paper on your laptop or computer with the big text "DON'T GET HALF", so that when betting we always remember that. but I don't think that will prevent a gambler from being greedy for betting. because the point is not lessons and reminders, but self-awareness in betting, self-awareness that the real purpose in gambling is to win healthy, not win big

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2019 at 13:57, rembo2 said:

Of course, losing teaches us players not to make such mistakes in the future. After all, people do not want to listen to those with whom this has already happened and think that this will not happen to them. Therefore, we all learn only from our mistakes.

Yeah friend this is hard, but sometimes i make the same mistake, then need more control of my mind for really not make more stupids bets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×