JohnTravel

Do you think you can get rich in the Primedice?

On 10/09/2019 at 08:53, @zulfandina said:

it's true, friend ...
I also saw some people get rich from gambling sites ...
many know about it ... it's just that some strategies are needed to make that thing come true,
need high confidence, motivation, also luck as you say ..

but many people stop trying because they are blocked by something in the middle of the road ... many people stop trying because they encounter obstacles and don't know how to overcome those obstacles ... they feel they are no longer able to continue their hunt ... they feel they deserve to stop and admit that their luck is not in gambling ... even though ... if they keep trying and trying ... they are very close to their success ... it's just that they don't know that ... -_-

I think only lucky people can become rich because of gambling (people who have a small balance and increase it). and for rich people who have big balance, I think they will be able to get richer if they want to play with small bets and not get greedy

4 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I think only lucky people can become rich because of gambling (people who have a small balance and increase it). and for rich people who have big balance, I think they will be able to get richer if they want to play with small bets and not get greedy

its not about luck more than it about how much you play with, i saw many people becoming rich or richer when they start with big amounts, if you started with big bank roll, only 2x of what you started with can make you rich. in the other case when you start with low amounts you need to highly multiply your bankroll, which is not easy and in the most cases leads you to get busted. the higher amount you play with the better odds you get to win :) 

maybe yes, maybe no, but nothing happen if you believe you ca get rich someday in primedice, and we lose or won the important you enjoy the gambling in primedice. we believe we get rich someday.. goodluck buddy..

On 12/09/2019 at 18:28, raycent18 said:

maybe yes, maybe no, but nothing happen if you believe you ca get rich someday in primedice, and we lose or won the important you enjoy the gambling in primedice. we believe we get rich someday.. goodluck buddy..

it seems like it's only about faith or luck ...
At first many people believed that they could be rich by gambling and hunting in primedice ... it's just that they stopped in the middle of the road, either because they could not endure the continuous losing strokes they experienced every day ... or because they had tried various strategies and had not win, or it could be because their beliefs have faded over time and they stop to keep trying their luck at the primedice ..

I myself believe that someday I can be rich from primedice .. and because of that, too, I never stop trying ... I never complained even though I suffered an endless defeat .. because I believe someday I will win .. because primedice is fair ...

in the real life gambling never make  some one rich... Just 0.001% can survive if some one coutinue to play gambling... But different with gambler with disire for happy fun..  and when he get a big luck... i thing he don't scare about lose or win .. rich or poor... Cz player like this basicly is a rich people on real life with they job... so if you ask gambling can make some one rich or not... my answer is gambling never can make some one rich.... gambling just for fun and killing free time.. maybe must better for a real life ... Thanks

Well, I say I'm already a winner because I can be here playing in the midst of so many difficulties that I see people going through the world. But back to the point, I just hope to earn enough that I define in my day to day life. I don't dream, I live day after day for so many years, and so I go, setting my daily, weekly and monthly goals.

Lmfao

I think you have to be a crazy anomaly like total I think less than 50 people would have walked away with over 50+ bitcoin profit over all these years.

4 hours ago, katrok88 said:

in the real life gambling never make  some one rich... Just 0.001% can survive if some one coutinue to play gambling... But different with gambler with disire for happy fun..  and when he get a big luck... i thing he don't scare about lose or win .. rich or poor... Cz player like this basicly is a rich people on real life with they job... so if you ask gambling can make some one rich or not... my answer is gambling never can make some one rich.... gambling just for fun and killing free time.. maybe must better for a real life ... Thanks

this is how gambling has always been, if you kept playing you will win big for sure ! but you need to not get busted till then and keep on digging it until you hit ! and once you win it just leave because the odds will turn ! well most of us know this but we keep playing like fool people ! 

On 14/09/2019 at 11:24, katrok88 said:

It seems our opinions are different, friend ...
maybe this happens because you have never witnessed your friend get rich in a day because of gambling in real life ..
I myself have witnessed it, and it happened to my own friend ... although in the end he stopped playing gambling, at least he was rich from gambling ...

On 14/09/2019 at 13:30, JstLikeMagyk said:

Well, I say I'm already a winner because I can be here playing in the midst of so many difficulties that I see people going through the world. But back to the point, I just hope to earn enough that I define in my day to day life. I don't dream, I live day after day for so many years, and so I go, setting my daily, weekly and monthly goals.

Lmfao

I think you have to be a crazy anomaly like total I think less than 50 people would have walked away with over 50+ bitcoin profit over all these years.

being a winner is not an easy thing ... but it's also not an impossible thing to accomplish ...
if being a winner is important or must be achieved, then reach it as hard as possible, .. especially in gambling ...
You are right, we live for tomorrow and fight for tomorrow ... becoming a winner in gambling seems like it needs to be realized