JohnTravel

Would you risk all your money, say a single chance to try to withdraw?

Now I was just wondering if I have a good amount of coins, close to the chance of withdrawing, and I only need another half of what I already have or a little less to win.

Then the question came to me, should I risk everything in one move to win and be able to withdraw? Or do I change the game to a payout such as 50% to quickly reach the amount of coins needed to withdraw?

Would you risk all your money, say a single chance to try to withdraw? Remember that you would at least earn 50% more than you already have or earn a little less than 50% of the total required to withdraw.

Cheers, shared your experiences! Enjoy! :)

ok, if I play and I get a profit, and I will not make a mistake if I want to withdraw like trying to bet with all the balance and profit that I can. I do not want to be greedy. then I will withdraw all my capital and also 50% of the profit I get. I never withdraw all my balance, I always leave for my capital to play again

I'd be honest with myself, all these break points are useless unless you are 100% committed to withdrawing and never coming back. Otherwise the endless dance of deposit and withdraw means nothing. Am I really going to withdraw every coin and never play again? What are the chances of that? 

Zero, right?

So why pretend to care about taking some money out? The minimum limit for withdraws is only about $10, which is not a lot for most people here, when you look at your lifetime wagered totals and remember you have to bet about $100(?) to even use the chat. If I'm really concerned about self discipline I would just put it in vault to not bust all at once.

when I have reached half of the minimum withdrawal amount then I will play casually with a small basebet while waiting for a very possible opportunity to hit with a high basebet, and that I often do and quite successful. or I rest first and continue a few moments later

If it were me in this situation and I worked and worked to get close to whatever the withdraw amount you're looking for is, I probably wouldn't take the chance and risk it all to get over the hump so to speak.  I would continue with whatever method got me there and continue until I reach my goal.

i do that few times sometimes succeed sometimes busted, when i am about to reach the min withdrawal or more, let say i only need 20k sats i gamble in all in mode :) in a very low multiplier like 1.20x but before i do that i just wait for the 3 to 4 red or green then all-in :) yeah its risky but that's the life in gambling if you don't gamble you will never win.

Before starting a bet, I will first consider the balance amount with a minimum withdrawal, if only 50% of the total balance is needed to make a minimum withdrawal, I usually bet all payments 2x. indeed the risk of losing is high, at least with various experiences trying to bet on payments 2x while joining primedice, it should be mature enough to accept the risk of defeat,

if you are afraid of losing, don't play gambling..   ^_^

4 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Now I was just wondering if I have a good amount of coins, close to the chance of withdrawing, and I only need another half of what I already have or a little less to win.

Then the question came to me, should I risk everything in one move to win and be able to withdraw? Or do I change the game to a payout such as 50% to quickly reach the amount of coins needed to withdraw?

Would you risk all your money, say a single chance to try to withdraw? Remember that you would at least earn 50% more than you already have or earn a little less than 50% of the total required to withdraw.

We should not do that always. I already tried that and sometimes it worked but mostly failed. Made me feel bad and regret that I should have not done that. 

I have done that with doge. Tipped 50 Doge and made it to 1000 Doge using 8x. Thinking that it's now or never and nothing to lose I change payout to 2.1x and all in bet and boom won. 

But what I regret is when I made 2k satoshis to 180k satoshis using 8x. Got excited and changed payout to 1.98x and bet 25k satoshis but it's red. So I continue and double it to regain the loss but end up busted. Same story with 3 XRP to 38 XRP using 1.98x slowly but then again got excited and increased the basebets that leads me to zero after PD give me more reds. That experience that you are already near to the end but you are being pulled at the start, made me think "this is rigged". 

I can tell you from my experience that its not so good idea. spend more time, make smaller bets and rich your goal. This 50% chance for ppl who can say f*ck it and in case of red deposit and try again. If you cant do that - dont try. 

I would, I do that many times, when I reach the point let's say 50k, then I set up multipier to get a 200k and just go all in, mathematically that gives me the best chances to do that withdraw in the first place, so why wouldn't I, otherwise I just deposit the vault. It seems retarded to go all in but if you are like: withdraw or nothing, then it's the best way for you to do the all in bet

7 hours ago, paddyspub said:

I can tell you from my experience that its not so good idea. spend more time, make smaller bets and rich your goal. This 50% chance for ppl who can say f*ck it and in case of red deposit and try again. If you cant do that - dont try. 

I would have to agree.  It may depend on the situation as well.  If you're just getting close to the minimum withdraw amount and that is your goal, then wagering it all on a 50/50 chance isn't the end of the world if you happen to lose.  But if it is all the funds you have, it may not be worth the risk.... it depends on the situation in each case I suppose.

On 05/08/2019 at 02:15, allisonn said:

I'd be honest with myself, all these break points are useless unless you are 100% committed to withdrawing and never coming back. Otherwise the endless dance of deposit and withdraw means nothing. Am I really going to withdraw every coin and never play again? What are the chances of that? 

Zero, right?

So why pretend to care about taking some money out? The minimum limit for withdraws is only about $10, which is not a lot for most people here, when you look at your lifetime wagered totals and remember you have to bet about $100(?) to even use the chat. If I'm really concerned about self discipline I would just put it in vault to not bust all at once.

I understand your point that it has nothing to do with what I think. Good luck on your journey.

On 05/08/2019 at 10:43, JohnTravel said:

I will think more logically for that, maybe there will always be a whisper to risk everything there is to get more than 50% profit, but a calm mind will help to take further and better actions and I will not be greedy to directly risk 50% more well I look for 5-10% more profit, and it's good for existing funds, if collected can exceed 50% profit then I can to withdraw it :), and the point is to think smarter.

On 04/08/2019 at 22:15, allisonn said:

Zero, right?

Agree with your comments. In fact, I find that no one can do that. it is impossible to withdraw 100% of interest and promise never to gamble. Surely we will refill our gambling every time we have free time

On 05/08/2019 at 02:26, cukup2 said:

when I have reached half of the minimum withdrawal amount then I will play casually with a small basebet while waiting for a very possible opportunity to hit with a high basebet, and that I often do and quite successful. or I rest first and continue a few moments later

This is a good strategy, I do it sometimes, but it doesn't always work out, so I stopped thinking about changing my game, I continue the game pattern until I reach the withdrawal, I noticed that when I back down I lose a lot of chances and I even lose the game.

On 07/08/2019 at 01:59, dikarico said:

I will think more logically for that, maybe there will always be a whisper to risk everything there is to get more than 50% profit, but a calm mind will help to take further and better actions and I will not be greedy to directly risk 50% more well I look for 5-10% more profit, and it's good for existing funds, if collected can exceed 50% profit then I can to withdraw it :), and the point is to think smarter.

Absolutely in line with my thinking.  There is no need to take unnecessary risks when you can play "safely" and make another 5-10%.  Playing smarter is always the way to go in these situations.

7 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Absolutely in line with my thinking.  There is no need to take unnecessary risks when you can play "safely" and make another 5-10%.  Playing smarter is always the way to go in these situations.

Yes, because we must prioritise thinking ahead, and if we can get greater profits in a little longer it is better than getting a large profit in front of the eyes but will disappear in a moment.

On 05/08/2019 at 22:45, CntryBoy said:

I would have to agree.  It may depend on the situation as well.  If you're just getting close to the minimum withdraw amount and that is your goal, then wagering it all on a 50/50 chance isn't the end of the world if you happen to lose.  But if it is all the funds you have, it may not be worth the risk.... it depends on the situation in each case I suppose.

yeah ... you're right ... everything can be done if there are other coins in reserve ... if that's the only coin we have, it's not worth the risk.
if the win rate is only 50-50, then this seems to need further consideration, unless there is another coin that becomes a reserve if it finds a red line. because if you find a red line / defeat, we will automatically lose the coin, to continue betting, we can use the reserve coin ..

if you don't have a spare coin I suggest not to take this step,

11 hours ago, dikarico said:

Yes, because we must prioritise thinking ahead, and if we can get greater profits in a little longer it is better than getting a large profit in front of the eyes but will disappear in a moment.

Exactly, if we already had a plan in place on how we want to reach our goal, in my mind completely changing that plan with an all in just to try to reach it with one bet to me is foolish in most cases.

10 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

yeah ... you're right ... everything can be done if there are other coins in reserve ... if that's the only coin we have, it's not worth the risk.

Yep that is what I'm saying.  I don't think it's a good idea to risk everything even on a high percentage bet to reach a goal when playing a lot smarter got us to that point in the first place.

believe me i had tried that,  betting all balance on single bet like i bet 300k doge on single bet @ 99x thinking that on resetting seed i will win between 1-100 but i lost all. never bet all on single bet. give time to ur betting if u are here to win. or else bye bye as soon as u get greedy.

33 minutes ago, @SOLO@ said:

believe me i had tried that,  betting all balance on single bet like i bet 300k doge on single bet @ 99x thinking that on resetting seed i will win between 1-100 but i lost all. never bet all on single bet. give time to ur betting if u are here to win. or else bye bye as soon as u get greedy.

someone's fortune is different ... there are those who have (never won in a bet for many months to bet) there are also those who just make a bet, they can achieve extraordinary wins ..
Doing bets with all the coins that require unusual skills ... Gamblers who are classy are still afraid to do so, how about the amateurs ???
as much as possible stay away from the max bet button ... but if you believe it is the green line afterwards, then don't hesitate to bet ...
be confident in yourself
if you are sure, then do it, if in doubt .. then stop playing gambling .. because in gambling there are only two things, sure to win then bet, fear of losing, then don't play gambling ...:(

Mathematically speaking, going all-in (or a bet that would make you hit the target in one go) than using any system is always the best way to go to gain a target (if chance is what we will consider) but of course, not everyone has the guts to do that. Personally, for me, I am chicken-hearted so I would rather go for it very timidly.

"I'll get there, eventually. Patience."