JohnTravel

Vision technique that provides a winning result or only luck?

Today I was analyzing why many players say they win because they are lucky, while others say they win because they have a good strategy, and others say they win because they use both luck and good strategy!

Yes, everyone is right, we always need luck and / or a good or great strategy to win!

But let's suppose one thing, you start playing, and choose a payout like 150x, 300x, 900x, or higher payout like the 9900x payout and think, today I'm just going to risk high payouts, and suddenly you click and hits the first bet or the first 1000 bets the desired payout. Wow!!!

So what happened here? Was it a good strategy for you to use the payout 9900x or was it luck? Or was it both?

I think of my gambler's view that there is no luck without strategy, because in this case he won high by choosing a high payout to quickly leverage his capital and it worked! What if he had followed in payout 1.22x? Surely the majority answer would be that it would take a long time playing like this to make the same amount earned on the 9900x payout.

Then first came the strategy of choosing to play at a high payout! Second came the definition of payout 9900x because you could choose any other high multiplier. And finally the winning result that came in the first or among the 1000 bets of the game which resulted in a good amount of return money for your capital. So victory was characterized as luck for many!

But was it luck or was it strategy? Strategy and luck?

I am really convinced that it was the player's vision to set the payout, so this is a vision technique that provides a winning result, so it's a strategy that is mistaken for many as just luck.

Note that many players play without a strategy and rarely maintain a winning pattern because they have no vision of the game, expecting random numbers. And what do you think about it?

To me what you're describing is pure luck, as in you were lucky to choose the correct strategy and it just happened to hit.  Choosing a strategy is surely part of the game, but winning with that strategy requires luck and good fortune.

I think, whatever the strategy, keep returning to luck. there is no strategy that guarantees victory. today I lost a lot, I used 99x payout with a bet of 40 sats (my balance was 0.029 btc), I thought I would hit. with a large enough balance will be strong enough to hold a long red, but apparently not, I actually lost it all, until my balance ran out, I didn't hit 99x. luck stay away from me

It is mostly luck, but for some reason your vision is surprisingly accurate. I suppose luck plays a huge roll, but even if you feel a big payout coming, you still need to use the proper strategy to hunt it.

13 hours ago, williamsh said:

It is mostly luck, but for some reason your vision is surprisingly accurate. I suppose luck plays a huge roll, but even if you feel a big payout coming, you still need to use the proper strategy to hunt it.

I think no matter how you look at it, it is 99% about luck.  If you"feel" a big payout coming, it doesn't mean it IS coming, you still need to minimize the risk in case it doesn't hit and still be able to recover.

all technique and strategies anyone suggest are luck, no matter what anyone says, you cant change math! 😶᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
sure try your luck and if you win, remember it was just that,,,, luck.

In my opinion, taking risks is needed luck to win . The more you want to take risks ( high payout) , the morne you need to be lucky. 9900x is just pure luck. 2x 3x 4x And lower payout needs strategy to get profit. 

23 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

To me what you're describing is pure luck, as in you were lucky to choose the correct strategy and it just happened to hit.  Choosing a strategy is surely part of the game, but winning with that strategy requires luck and good fortune.

Got it, but as you said, I chose strategy first, so it was the strategy that defined the game, wasn't it?

2 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Got it, but as you said, I chose strategy first, so it was the strategy that defined the game, wasn't it?

I suppose you could look at it that way.  But in my mind, the seed and randomness define the game.  Just like playing the lottery... you pick your lottery numbers and they come out, you win.  That does not mean you knew those numbers would come out, you simply took a chance that they would and got lucky.  

I'm not trying to be argumentative, just my opinion.

Its a mixture of both. If you don't have vision, how can you be damn lucky. There is always a saying that luck is the result of hardwork and its kinda true in gambling. What about if you do not have the vision, will you hit it? Or will you get that required result? Everything depends on real vision and precision. Then luck comes along the way.

On 04/08/2019 at 06:01, sheenaz.bay said:

I think, whatever the strategy, keep returning to luck. there is no strategy that guarantees victory. today I lost a lot, I used 99x payout with a bet of 40 sats (my balance was 0.029 btc), I thought I would hit. with a large enough balance will be strong enough to hold a long red, but apparently not, I actually lost it all, until my balance ran out, I didn't hit 99x. luck stay away from me

0.029 btc with a base bet of 40 sats it's not a big balance for a 99x. I play the 3.5x payout and I have a balance of at least 0.25 with a base bet of 124 sats, of course I have other settings to help it too.

You should really rethink about your strategies. 😉

Edited by maluss

1 hour ago, maluss said:

0.029 btc with a base bet of 40 sats it's not a big balance for a 99x. I play the 3.5x payout and I have a balance of at least 0.25 with a base bet of 124 sats, of course I have other settings to help it too.

Is this using dicebot though ?  I find it much easier to play the higher multipliers with the graph on there and only rolling x amount of times then resetting.

36 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Is this using dicebot though ?  I find it much easier to play the higher multipliers with the graph on there and only rolling x amount of times then resetting.

well, that depends what you like to do and what have been working for yourself too. I, personally, enjoy this way.

I personally reset it time to time too.

But still think he's balance is small for what he's doing.

On 04/08/2019 at 07:11, williamsh said:

This doesn't always work, however I think it helps a lot, it's like playing a little more organized.

On 06/08/2019 at 07:23, maluss said:

ok maybe you consider my balance is small for 99x payout. Maybe you're right, but this game is provably fair, we don't know the numbers that come out on each roll. I once had a balance of only 400k sats and I used 99x with a bet of 1 sats with an on loss of 2%, I let it run and I stayed asleep, the next day my balance became 0.018 btc, no one knows, how big your balance is, this is still related provably fair

On 05/08/2019 at 21:01, Bimfo said:

Its a mixture of both. If you don't have vision, how can you be damn lucky. There is always a saying that luck is the result of hardwork and its kinda true in gambling. What about if you do not have the vision, will you hit it? Or will you get that required result? Everything depends on real vision and precision. Then luck comes along the way.

Okay, so I think the option to analyze game data, ie the results that are happening, will be necessary to give a scope and overview of the game. Then after analyzing the game you or any player will know that you are more likely to risk a certain outcome that may be favorable to victory.

On 04/08/2019 at 21:33, Eminx3 said:

all technique and strategies anyone suggest are luck, no matter what anyone says, you cant change math! 😶᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
sure try your luck and if you win, remember it was just that,,,, luck.

I don't believe it, it's just your opinion and I as a good player will respect that. All the big wins I've had here were because I chose a strategy to play, it wasn't random or windy without direction. I believe I am winning day after day, whether it is medium or large because I am planning my actions.

Luck can actually be dissected and explored systematically between the number 0 (impossible to happen) and 1 (will surely happen) through a mathematics field of study called "Probability and Statistics". This specific subject almost always use gambling as a model of representing how and when the event will happen.

That definition alone would actually say a lot since you might say- "If luck can be defined by numbers then luck plus strategy (manipulating your bets, payout, etc.) can be a recipe for a sure win!" Wrong. Every roll has no memory of the previous roll and in a short term anything could happen. That italicized part on my last sentence is the only foothold that a gambler could and must expect if he aims to win in this game. There is no strategy that will overcome the dice, no matter what approach a gambler chooses.

Luck in short term? Yes.

Luck in long term? No, because math says so.

Strategy in short term? Most probably yes.

Strategy in long term? Hard no.

Luck and strategy in short term? Most probably yes.

Luck and strategy in long term? Hard no.

On 04/08/2019 at 10:17, JohnTravel said:

Today I was analyzing why many players say they win because they are lucky, while others say they win because they have a good strategy, and others say they win because they use both luck and good strategy!

Yes, everyone is right, we always need luck and / or a good or great strategy to win!

But let's suppose one thing, you start playing, and choose a payout like 150x, 300x, 900x, or higher payout like the 9900x payout and think, today I'm just going to risk high payouts, and suddenly you click and hits the first bet or the first 1000 bets the desired payout. Wow!!!

So what happened here? Was it a good strategy for you to use the payout 9900x or was it luck? Or was it both?

I think of my gambler's view that there is no luck without strategy, because in this case he won high by choosing a high payout to quickly leverage his capital and it worked! What if he had followed in payout 1.22x? Surely the majority answer would be that it would take a long time playing like this to make the same amount earned on the 9900x payout.

Then first came the strategy of choosing to play at a high payout! Second came the definition of payout 9900x because you could choose any other high multiplier. And finally the winning result that came in the first or among the 1000 bets of the game which resulted in a good amount of return money for your capital. So victory was characterized as luck for many!

But was it luck or was it strategy? Strategy and luck?

I am really convinced that it was the player's vision to set the payout, so this is a vision technique that provides a winning result, so it's a strategy that is mistaken for many as just luck.

Note that many players play without a strategy and rarely maintain a winning pattern because they have no vision of the game, expecting random numbers. And what do you think about it?

I think it's the strategy that makes you stay long on the game and win back what you just lose just to survive the game before you can hit what you are hunting. But it's the luck that make you hit huge payout in just a short period of time. Hunting high payout need much time before you can hit it. So you need have both. Even if you do have good strat but when you don't have luck it will not work. 

luck does not come by itself, luck is when someone tries to find it.
as in betting, if someone is playing / betting without any effort to learn it, how to get a win, that luck will not come to him.
in betting in primedice, if a person wins big with the seed he has chosen or with the playing strategy he has learned, it can happen if luck is in favor of the player, because if not because of luck, then many will win big in gambling, including at primedice.
the point is luck, .. whatever the gambler's playing pattern is, no matter how good the gambler's strategy is in betting, if luck is not in favor of the gambler, then it's impossible to win the bet ... :)

16 hours ago, Angela said:

Luck can actually be dissected and explored systematically between the number 0 (impossible to happen) and 1 (will surely happen) through a mathematics field of study called "Probability and Statistics". This specific subject almost always use gambling as a model of representing how and when the event will happen.

That definition alone would actually say a lot since you might say- "If luck can be defined by numbers then luck plus strategy (manipulating your bets, payout, etc.) can be a recipe for a sure win!" Wrong. Every roll has no memory of the previous roll and in a short term anything could happen. That italicized part on my last sentence is the only foothold that a gambler could and must expect if he aims to win in this game. There is no strategy that will overcome the dice, no matter what approach a gambler chooses.

Luck in short term? Yes.

Luck in long term? No, because math says so.

Strategy in short term? Most probably yes.

Strategy in long term? Hard no.

Luck and strategy in short term? Most probably yes.

Luck and strategy in long term? Hard no.

if you discuss the algorithm in mathematical formulation, I agree with your calculations ...

in the formulation of mathematics there has never been a history, calculations that can be associated with long-term patterns ... it all ends with a short-term count, and then turns to larger and more accurate formulations and it also ends on just a few lines and ends with the right answer ...

but, if we spell it out, there can be a possibility of an increasingly complicated long-term calculation, meaning ... if if understanding the hash server calculations we choose and calculating it, this can be a long and long bet ... this is sometimes someone without he realized, he anchored with the pattern of attack and payout that alternated in the right position, keep going and still make a profit .. it's just that some people who can find it even accidentally, can only produce a little victory. only those with strong mentality and high confidence can win many times like this. because they believe and believe with their super large bets in one roll ... 9_9