MrNice23

Is it important for you to check prices in Primedice?

I'm not sure why but seems the bot announcing current prices , is not working anymore. Well maybe one of the reasons is users spamming it , cheeking prices like every second like they suffering from OCD lol.  

I think it's kinda important to be able to check prices to get an idea at least of what the value of your profit even if you can check that on google but it's more practical to have it inside the platform.  

What do you think about that ? 

I haven't had any issues with bot checking prices, are you sending ChatBot a private message as I know it doesn't work in the main channel?

I always try and keep in the mind the price of the coins at the moment of betting to know how much I am placing in a single bet. I also like to check how much I have profit or loss during a session of betting so that I know roughly how much to try and recover next time if I choose to chase the green.

When I bust a coin and then go play another, I will convert how much I just lost so I know a target that I need to reach to break even, I think it is really useful to do this.

I remember a couple of years ago on the older version of primedice that you could paste scripts into the console and there was a really good one that used to display how much your balance was worth in USD. I would love it if this became a feature on primedice. It's always good to know what your playing with, I've made the mistake before of losing a lot without realizing the amount it was worth.

I think that in practice it would be more convenient, but still there are live stats where you can easily see the profit for the whole game, or just before starting to record the balance, etc., then you can already record the profit, and from the profit information without any problems google or by private chatbot message to convert profit in any crypt and see. Although I would like for live stats to automatically convert profit to the selected currency, it would be great!

Of course, it is better to have data on the value of the currency directly in the chat, and not look on third-party resources. Maybe the bot does not work temporarily for some reason and soon its work will resume.

As we are playing with a new kind of money, I think it's important for users to know what their coins are worth at that time in an easy way, some people don't want to keep 5 tabs open just to see the price quickly. I hope in the future we can see a small tab somewhere with the prices.

44 minutes ago, liltrump said:

As we are playing with a new kind of money, I think it's important for users to know what their coins are worth at that time in an easy way, some people don't want to keep 5 tabs open just to see the price quickly. I hope in the future we can see a small tab somewhere with the prices.

exactly some of us our complete gambling addicts that play on potatoes

for me i dont check the price that much, well btc is btc no matter what the price is, its exactly like when you hold your local fiat currency ! do you care then about its price in usd ? see ? the same thing here.. :) but i really think the bot is more than usefull, it is necessary, and of the basis, it was here for a long time, and yeah checking the price using google everytime is so annoying, hope they bring it back soon

Posted (edited)

I don't think I have ever used the bot to check prices.  While I am playing, I always have a good idea what the value of the coins are in the back of my mind, so I'm not sure it's a necessity for me.  I'm sure some users like to and use it quite a bit.  One of the sites I play on has the current price of whichever coin you are playing with displayed at the top of the page at all times, so that helps at times as well.

Edited by CntryBoy
typo, clarification

nah not for me. i rarely check prices unless im planning on a cash out soon ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ 😁

4 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

I'm not sure why but seems the bot announcing current prices , is not working anymore. Well maybe one of the reasons is users spamming it , cheeking prices like every second like they suffering from OCD lol.  

I think it's kinda important to be able to check prices to get an idea at least of what the value of your profit even if you can check that on google but it's more practical to have it inside the platform.  

I like to check prices, but I think people use it as a "say something in chat" force and end up using too much the price check function. I think that's why it was set to use in private messaging.

2 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I like to check prices, but I think people use it as a "say something in chat" force and end up using too much the price check function. I think that's why it was set to use in private messaging.

I think so too.  There was a point where multiple players would check the price of every coin back to back to back and it definitely caused a ton of spam.

I really don’t use chat commands most of the time because I don’t know these commands and didn’t try to search it too. I just going googling when I want to search something which I really want to know . For calculator features i use google or calculator app from each device I used . 

9 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

displayed at the top of the page at all times, so that helps at times as well.

Yeah i was thinking about that , it can be displayed at the top of the page , to avoid spam in chat...

It could be displayed but it's for sure not neccesary, it's really not that hard to type X btc to (your fiat currency) in google and check the results. Maybe it's some kind of psychology, when people don't know how much they are losing right now they care less which is good for the site

1 minute ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Maybe it's some kind of psychology, when people don't know how much they are losing right now they care less which is good for the site

I think it could be the reason , i agree you on that point ,when people don't check the value , they tend to play reckless and they less aware of how much they are losing.

Yeah sometimes checking price value need me how to go in game when the price is high the more i dont play on that coin lol tbh i play first on cheap coin if bust recover it on another coin.. but bot command dont tell d truth like when i check the price of bch on php it says 21k but when i check on my wallet it says 16k php... maybe its bec. Some player do check time to time and it coz the bot to got headache.. lmao 😂😂

chatbot seems safe .. there are no problems with calculating currency conversion calculations. but it can't be done in public chat rooms. if you want to check convert digital ung to original currency you only need PM CHATBOT.

indeed a few weeks before I was also surprised, because the chatbot did not work in the public chat room ... but after I asked the support, I just learned that the CV can be done through PM chatbot ... ^_^

14 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

It was a very convenient feature before. Especially if you are the type of player that don't want to open multiple tabs.

Although last time when I tried using the feature where you PM the bot (!cv btc php 0.002) just an example, it was giving me a way off to what is the real time conversion rate.

3 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Yeah i was thinking about that , it can be displayed at the top of the page , to avoid spam in chat...

It does come in handy this way and if I recall correctly the price updates every minute or two, so it is basically a real time price.

that I know in PD can still do btc price checks via pm chatbot, so it's actually not removed but to avoid spam chat then for checking prices then via pm only, how to check prices also at stake now through PM and can not be directly in the chat room