@zulfandina

payout 7.1x, settings and playing patterns

Hi all..
recently I tried several new tricks and strategies for playing dice.
bet on 7.1x payout,

ok .. just go right ...

initial capital before playing is 0.00800000 btc
Initial base bet: 0.00000035 btc
on win: 0.00000000 is made normal (default)
on lose: 25% -40%
stop on profit: 0.00000035
stop on lose: 0.00000000

here we need extra patience and often change the base bet and the percentage on lose ... because if not, the possibility of being hit by a long red line can be very long. after finding the green line ..
For example, when you place a bet in the under position and find a green line, then for the next bet you have to play in over. actually this depends on your feelings too .. your feelings are the key. if you still believe you found a green line in the under position, then do not need to replace it to over ...

good luck .... :)

Edited by @zulfandina

6 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

Maybe I am missing something, but this makes no sense to me?  I assume your running this on auto and on win you return to base bet?  But on lose you're increasing between 25 and 40%?  If that is what you're doing, this is suicide as it only takes 38 reds on 25% increase and 27 reds on 40% increase... both of which are very likely.  I would say a 15-18% increase on loss is about normal here.

6 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

Hi all..
bet on 7.1x payout,

ok .. just go right ...

here we need extra patience and often change the base bet and the percentage on lose ... because if not, the possibility of being hit by a long red line can be very long. after finding the green line ..
For example, when you place a bet in the under position and find a green line, then for the next bet you have to play in over. actually this depends on your feelings too .. your feelings are the key. if you still believe you found a green line in the under position, then do not need to replace it to over ...

Well here we have a strategy and a payout, I think that to work well we need luck and patience, combining all this we can win and have a good game.

This is work good but need so much patience, but at the end it work long run it will good  but  its like farming, so who ever good and wait and play he is good to go , hope now a days many players play just h it and run so it will not for them.

On 03/08/2019 at 07:21, JohnTravel said:

Well here we have a strategy and a payout, I think that to work well we need luck and patience, combining all this we can win and have a good game.

I've tried it, and can indeed achieve victory with this payout (7.1x).
share the right trick with players is to share good fortune (in my view),
there are also those who want to share strategies / tricks to play that he has but are not entirely correct .. these are people who are misleading, also people who do not want to lose themselves .. 9_9

On 04/08/2019 at 03:17, @zulfandina said:

I've tried it, and can indeed achieve victory with this payout (7.1x).
share the right trick with players is to share good fortune (in my view),
there are also those who want to share strategies / tricks to play that he has but are not entirely correct .. these are people who are misleading, also people who do not want to lose themselves .. 9_9

I will give it a shot and see how it works out for me.  Hopefully some of your victory luck will rub off on me!

1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

I will give it a shot and see how it works out for me.  Hopefully some of your victory luck will rub off on me!

I hope friends .. luck will only come to people who share the truth and luck ..
if you can, make a bet with the initial base bet one hundredth of a thousand of the total balance you have ... for example you have an initial balance of 0.01 btc, then the basebet at the beginning of the bet is 0.00000010 btc. follow your feelings, change the position between under and over according to your feelings following the rolling dice bet ..

good luck friend,,..

3 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

I hope friends .. luck will only come to people who share the truth and luck ..
if you can, make a bet with the initial base bet one hundredth of a thousand of the total balance you have ... for example you have an initial balance of 0.01 btc, then the basebet at the beginning of the bet is 0.00000010 btc. follow your feelings, change the position between under and over according to your feelings following the rolling dice bet ..

good luck friend,,..

Will do, thank you very much for the input.  I will let you know how it works for me.

unable to understand the way u play its not clear at all to me, copy ur script so we can understand better or some screen shot of what u do when u bet.

It still goes down to luck and patience. Sometimes greed will overcome you and ruin the entire scheme, which is almost all gamblers I know is exhibiting as a normal behavior. I hope you and other people don't fall to it when reds begin to bestow upon you unexpectedly.

Perhaps it is already known to everyone here that no betting system will ever work in the long run, but still (and still- emphasis on the word "still") people cling to these. I am not trying to say I am against it but for these things to work, luck must still be on our side, which many, many gamblers seem to be missing out and made them go broke in the end.

3 hours ago, Angela said:

It still goes down to luck and patience. Sometimes greed will overcome you and ruin the entire scheme, which is almost all gamblers I know is exhibiting as a normal behavior. I hope you and other people don't fall to it when reds begin to bestow upon you unexpectedly.

Perhaps it is already known to everyone here that no betting system will ever work in the long run, but still (and still- emphasis on the word "still") people cling to these. I am not trying to say I am against it but for these things to work, luck must still be on our side, which many, many gamblers seem to be missing out and made them go broke in the end.

I don't think or believe it is just luck, because whatever your final win result is, you will have to choose a payout or strategy that uses a particular payout to win big or play a certain time to win and withdraw money. Luck is key, but I think most lose because they only have luck.

48 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

I don't think or believe it is just luck, because whatever your final win result is, you will have to choose a payout or strategy that uses a particular payout to win big or play a certain time to win and withdraw money. Luck is key, but I think most lose because they only have luck.

yeah .. i agree with you, friend ...
however good the strategy that we apply in betting, if luck does not come to us when betting, then all is just in vain ..

I often try tricks / strategies that are shared friends here / in the forum. when I bet using the trick / strategy, I actually experience destruction .. but at the same time, my friend also bet using the same trick / strategy, he actually wins big .. from there I understand that gambling is still very closely related to luck ..

I haven't tried it yet, and maybe I'll try. because every account has different seeds and different luck, but it doesn't hurt to try, thank you for sharing your strategy, good luck

1 hour ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I haven't tried it yet, and maybe I'll try. because every account has different seeds and different luck, but it doesn't hurt to try, thank you for sharing your strategy, good luck

it's true, every person has different luck, and every player has different seed too ... I'm very confident about the seed ... because the calculation of the seed that appears when we make a bet, the number that comes out when we bet on some payout is the number that comes out of the seed that we chose ... and each server has a predefined payout setting

I hope the seed you choose matches the payout and strategy that I shared ... because I made the last withdrawal (about a week ago) using that strategy. with a capital of 0.00040000 btc, I won the bet to the minimum withdrawal limit in a few minutes ... I hope you also feel the victory .. my friend ..
my message don't be greedy when it reaches the minimum withdrawal ... stop betting, do the withdrawal ... because it's better in my opinion .... ^_^

On 02/08/2019 at 22:53, @zulfandina said:

Hi all..
bet on 7.1x payout,

ok .. just go right ...

if i trying 24/7 so is loss or run ? 

every strategies are hard some lucky run like few days and end of bust my 91x strategies run 3days but fml end of loss =|

On 03/08/2019 at 01:23, @zulfandina said:

Hi all..
bet on 7.1x payout,

ok .. just go right ...

did you mean to say that you just left "stop on loss to 0.0000000"?

I mean on roll, your automatic bet would stop regardless of the outcome.

I'm a little bit confused.

4 hours ago, jamyr said:

did you mean to say that you just left "stop on loss to 0.0000000"?

I mean on roll, your automatic bet would stop regardless of the outcome.

I'm a little bit confused.

oh .. no..stop onlose is still filled in .. I put the numbers upside down .. for more details I'll screenshot the example ... and thank you for reminding me ... 👃

Screenshot_2019-08-11-19-12-35-738_com.android.chrome.png

8 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

it's true, every person has different luck, and every player has different seed too ... I'm very confident about the seed ... because the calculation of the seed that appears when we make a bet, the number that comes out when we bet on some payout is the number that comes out of the seed that we chose ... and each server has a predefined payout setting

I hope the seed you choose matches the payout and strategy that I shared ... because I made the last withdrawal (about a week ago) using that strategy. with a capital of 0.00040000 btc, I won the bet to the minimum withdrawal limit in a few minutes ... I hope you also feel the victory .. my friend ..
my message don't be greedy when it reaches the minimum withdrawal ... stop betting, do the withdrawal ... because it's better in my opinion .... ^_^

I like it if the strategy works for balance which is minimal and can improve it, I will try, hopefully this strategy works on my seed. wish me luck

I guess it only works with a fairly high balance, and a small starting bet. The risk to bust quickly is still important, with x7.1 payout and + 25% on loss. Personally I will use +15% at most

On 03/08/2019 at 03:15, CntryBoy said:

Maybe I am missing something, but this makes no sense to me?  I assume your running this on auto and on win you return to base bet?  But on lose you're increasing between 25 and 40%?  If that is what you're doing, this is suicide as it only takes 38 reds on 25% increase and 27 reds on 40% increase... both of which are very likely.  I would say a 15-18% increase on loss is about normal here.

yeah it is  kinda bad, too high increase to make profit, main part is if you hit at the end,but thats kinda yolo-ish thing , becouse at end you either bist quick, or win fine amount,but just better to yolo in manual then xD