@SOLO@

Share all the scripts used by you till date.

Posted (edited)

Since the day i started playing i had tried many, may be all scripts available there on various sites. still the most like script by me is as below. Still i need all Gamblers out there share their successful scripts here with all of us.

base=0.000005
nextbet=base
chance=25
bethigh=true
target=77.77
closestdiff=100
closest=200
closestid=0
maxprofit=0

function dobet()
if profit>maxprofit and profit>0.0005 then
maxprofit=profit
end
if win then nextbet=base
else
nextbet=previousbet*1.337838
end

if balance>0.1 then 
ching()
ching()
ching()
stop() 
end
doff=100
if lastBet.Roll>target then
diff = lastBet.Roll-target
else
diff=target-lastBet.Roll
end
if (diff<closestdiff) then
closestdiff=diff
closest=lastBet.Roll
closestid=lastBet.Id
end
print('closest ID: ')
print(closestid)
print('Closest: ')
print(closest)

if profit<0 and maxprofit>0 and maxprofit>0.0005 then
nextbet=base
maxprofit=0
alarm()
end

if profit>0.005 then
reset()
end

end

function reset()
resetstats()
maxprofit=0
ching()
end

Edited by @SOLO@

1 hour ago, @SOLO@ said:

Since the day i started playing i had tried many, may be all scripts available there on various sites. still the most like script by me is as below. Still i need all Gamblers out there share their successful scripts here with all of us.

base=0.000005
nextbet=base
chance=25
bethigh=true
target=77.77
closestdiff=100
closest=200
closestid=0
maxprofit=0

function dobet()
maxprofit=profit
end
if win then nextbet=base
else
end

if balance>0.1 then 
ching()
ching()
ching()
stop() 
end
doff=100
else
diff=target-lastBet.Roll
end
closestdiff=diff
closest=lastBet.Roll
closestid=lastBet.Id
end
print(closestid)
print(closest)

nextbet=base
maxprofit=0
alarm()
end

if profit>0.005 then
reset()
end

end

function reset()
resetstats()
maxprofit=0
ching()
end

is this proven to work?
can you send one or two screenshrot of the victory that you get using this script?
not I do not believe or a little doubt about the script that you share .. I just want to see the proof.  :)

I have played many different strategies over the years on different dice sites, but I just plug everything into the autobet feature.  I have never once used a script as I have never seen irrefutable proof that any of them work.

Every time i have to stop after win i need to edit this so that on win i will make the total balance (including profit ) to be included in next bet,
chance     = 0.99
multiplier = 1.0102
base       = balance/1923
nextbet    = balance/1923

function dobet()

if win then
stop()
nextbet=base
else
nextbet=previousbet*multiplier
end
end
end

On 03/08/2019 at 12:19, CntryBoy said:

I have played many different strategies over the years on different dice sites, but I just plug everything into the autobet feature.  I have never once used a script as I have never seen irrefutable proof that any of them work.

It's much better you can use more than one bet Ie if 3 losses on 2x payout change to 3x payout which adds a whole other level of complexity to the game when you stop and think about it.

5 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

It's much better you can use more than one bet Ie if 3 losses on 2x payout change to 3x payout which adds a whole other level of complexity to the game when you stop and think about it.

I just may have to try it out and see how it goes for me.  I'm not much for writing them, so maybe I'll do a bit of research and see where it leads...

On 02/08/2019 at 18:09, @SOLO@ said:

base=0.000005
nextbet=base
chance=25
bethigh=true
target=77.77
closestdiff=100
closest=200
closestid=0
maxprofit=0

function dobet()
maxprofit=profit
end
if win then nextbet=base
else
end

if balance>0.1 then 
ching()
ching()
ching()
stop() 
end
doff=100
else
diff=target-lastBet.Roll
end
closestdiff=diff
closest=lastBet.Roll
closestid=lastBet.Id
end
print(closestid)
print(closest)

nextbet=base
maxprofit=0
alarm()
end

if profit>0.005 then
reset()
end

end

function reset()
resetstats()
maxprofit=0
ching()
end

that I see, your script to look for numbers, rollhunt number 77.77. if the script for rollhunt may already have many, I want to have a script that can change the strategy, not a script for rollhunt

Id like to gain a better understanding of this whole script idea and how to write/implement them. Its more or less the same thing as auto bet only more manipulatable correct? And I can either learn to write my own or find many online that may or may not work? I have a interest in learning code and maybe this is a good way to start. Its coding correct?

On 3/8/2019 at 00:19, CntryBoy said:

Tôi đã chơi nhiều chiến lược khác nhau trong nhiều năm qua trên các trang web súc sắc khác nhau, nhưng tôi chỉ cắm mọi thứ vào tính năng autobet. Tôi chưa bao giờ sử dụng một kịch bản vì tôi chưa bao giờ thấy bằng chứng không thể chối cãi rằng bất kỳ trong số chúng đều hoạt động.

Can you speak more clearly about your tactics??

On 03/08/2019 at 07:19, CntryBoy said:

Exactly, friend ...
I have also used different scripts with many displays on various gambling sites, but I found many problems when trying various scripts ..
and until now I have never found a single script that really works the way I think ...
I stopped using the script because I thought it would never work properly ...:S

regardless of what script is user...᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ I think by default everyone should make it common practice to add the snippit of code that one of our fellow users wrote that stops the games and notifies the user of the JackPot being hit. I know most dont wager the min amount, but still it should be common practice to include the code i think.,
dont you think? 

On 13/09/2019 at 17:41, @zulfandina said:

Exactly, friend ...
I have also used different scripts with many displays on various gambling sites, but I found many problems when trying various scripts ..
and until now I have never found a single script that really works the way I think ...
I stopped using the script because I thought it would never work properly ...:S

That is exactly the way I see it.  I honestly do not see the point in using them.

On 17/09/2019 at 10:51, Saaho2019 said:

Came here to find scripts haaha but don't know how to use them xD and i know scripts won't work for me at all :) @CntryBoy make a guide how to use scripts 😅

Google "dicebot" and you can find dicebot's home, the author and his forum where he and other coders offer support.

On 02/08/2019 at 15:10, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Simple script: devide your balance by 99, the result is ur base bet, now set 99x, and now your have 99 tries to hit it. If you do, repeat, if don't, get more funds and try again. The best strategy on earth.

I don't really like complicated scripts, so I liked this simple one. Thank you. I did 3 sets, and I won 2/3. I may be try with 990x and divide my balance by the same amount.

19 hours ago, ImMuppet said:

Google "dicebot" and you can find dicebot's home, the author and his forum where he and other coders offer support.

Will surely look into that mate :) did you ever used dicebot ? 

On 17/09/2019 at 16:51, Saaho2019 said:

Came here to find scripts haaha but don't know how to use them xD and i know scripts won't work for me at all :) @CntryBoy make a guide how to use scripts 😅

absolutely right friend .. I also agree with you that the script will not work. and I confirm that.
however, the script is only pseudo, it can't be recognized its validity and I've tried hundreds of scripts and none of them really work for me

On 02/08/2019 at 15:58, @zulfandina said:

is this proven to work?
can you send one or two screenshrot of the victory that you get using this script?
not I do not believe or a little doubt about the script that you share .. I just want to see the proof.  :)

i think its jackpot hunter i think :)

not for primedice, lol primedice jackpot imposible xD

I have wrote few wagering scripts, they worked in tests, but then i tried once, i failed teriblly and i didnt use them again, lol.

i prefer manual anyway. its more fun. 

2 hours ago, Cat4Life said:

i think its jackpot hunter i think :)

not for primedice, lol primedice jackpot imposible xD

I have wrote few wagering scripts, they worked in tests, but then i tried once, i failed teriblly and i didnt use them again, lol.

i prefer manual anyway. its more fun. 

I also think so if the script will not work perfectly as we want. that's just a story.
play manually? yeah .. i like that. because it can produce perfect victory, and that requires a high level of patience, in contrast to martingale, it is a killer.