JohnTravel

Do you follow your games and results?

On 08/08/2019 at 17:07, MrNice23 said:

To be Honest, i don't follow them, i prefer not,  i think i would be shocked if i do , in like 3 years i think i lost like Hundred Thousands of $.....

Wow!! Difficult this, start thinking of small parts, do not try to recover everything in a single day. Take the money when you get the chance. Think about it, withdraw money when you have the chance.

On 09/08/2019 at 01:37, CntryBoy said:

I have started tracking my results more recently than I used to and I must say it has helped a bit.  Knowing where I stand as far as profit/loss over the last couple of weeks makes me think more about how I have played, whether it was a win or a loss, and what I need to do better to increase the wins.

You took the right step, friend ...
by calculating our own stats, it can trigger our adrenaline to immediately take back the defeats that we have spent in betting ...

also the level of our financial management will also be better. I myself have practiced it, and the results are quite satisfying ... :)

Only ppl using maths and math's fail all time , i notice many ppl autobet run in math how win but end of bust  ppl follow gamble rules but mind suck no mind rules when mind drop going max 😌

I fully agree that daily bookkeeping must be a vital part of your "gambling career" :) 

I kept accurate record of all the currency balances at the end of each day since I entered PrimeDice and Stake in a simple Excel spreadsheet, but then quit about half a year ago. My performance has been a turmoil since then. Recently I decided to organize myself and started keeping daily records again. And I strongly advise you to do so as well.

I hope it will help you discipline yourself and better manage your money and goals.

9 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

You took the right step, friend ...
by calculating our own stats, it can trigger our adrenaline to immediately take back the defeats that we have spent in betting ...

also the level of our financial management will also be better. I myself have practiced it, and the results are quite satisfying ... :)

Glad to hear it is working out for you as well.  It has made a big noticeable difference for me, but I suppose each player has their own opinion on it.

2 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Glad to hear it is working out for you as well.  It has made a big noticeable difference for me, but I suppose each player has their own opinion on it.

that's for sure ... because every head always has a different mindset ... so ... if someone says that taking notes with details of defeat or calculating stats with the aim of turning defeat into victory or at least taking back the defeat that has happened is a waste of work- useless ... it could happen ... because human thoughts are clearly different ....
we only share about how we play gambling in the primedice, how also we try to take back the defeats that we have done so far ... basically, we share tricks and strategies as we have experienced in reality and not lies ..
if someone does not like the tricks or strategies that we have said, it is their right to refuse, we cannot force them to use our tricks and strategies ... right?

On 10/08/2019 at 03:59, singpays said:

Only ppl using maths and math's fail all time , i notice many ppl autobet run in math how win but end of bust  ppl follow gamble rules but mind suck no mind rules when mind drop going max 😌

This does not apply to all players, not everyone is able to use math and many use math incorrectly. I know many players who can only play with a lot of money but fail to play with small amounts or small payouts. So everything varies from player to player.

On 01/08/2019 at 21:29, Han2x said:

I never follow my games. I just forget it everyday and start another in the next day. I don't even know how much I lost. It will just frustrate me when I will do that. 

So you don't know if you gained more or lost more? I think if you look at this, it might help you, because it has helped me set boundaries, whether to win, risk or lose, because we won't always win.

On 02/08/2019 at 02:34, Noeprellik1 said:

I never follow my games history. Just make a small daily goal and when I lost, i will forget it as soon as possible and start a new games tommorow

Got it, so you must be earning more than losing to not write anything down. Or it must be having good results and few negatives. Thanks for your feedback.

Well, not really, I do not follow my previous strategies or trying to avoid mistakes while sometimes it's all just about luck. I might avoid all in's or strategies that made me bust but thats it. There is no reason to bet with a specific strategy while most wins might be done by betting randomly.

On 02/08/2019 at 06:22, CntryBoy said:

I personally rarely do any of this, but think it is a great idea.  If I start keeping track and paying more attention to my sessions and results, it definitely can't hurt.  Back when I started playing at sites like this, I used to play kind of reckless and was not at all disciplined.  Now though I am mentally stronger and a lot more disciplined, so I believve tracking my games and results can only help me get even better.

seems like it should be like that ...
tracing the results of the bet and trying to fix yourself, is the right action for a gambler .. this is the same as learning from experience ...

I have an excel document of my earnings throughout the week and set myself goals. This enables me to look back in the fast and remind me of what I did :) 

I don't regularly monitor when using auto or bot because I want to get some work done at the same time. Every time I use auto or bot, I check it every 1 hour or 3 hours. I am more interested in the outcome than in the implementation process.

On 02/08/2019 at 06:49, Eminx3 said:

yeah i dont follow them either to be honest. Ive heard though that pros actually do do this...

also a real life example of this is methylminer : ) i think he is a ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎legend in the dice world.... i believe he is one who analyzes bets and history to determine when to strike.

yeah ... i know that ... methylminer is very lucky in gambling ... he has indeed made history on various online gambling sites based on cryptocoin ...
I also believe that he does have accuracy in calculations and has strong beliefs about betting

On 21/09/2019 at 08:56, ThePug said:

I have an excel document of my earnings throughout the week and set myself goals. This enables me to look back in the fast and remind me of what I did :) 

I have started keeping a similar sheet with my results.  It has worked in helping me analyze my play and make better decisions.

On 21/09/2019 at 19:56, ThePug said:

it's good to have a record of expenses and income, especially in gambling ...
I myself will start, .. reopen a complete and detailed way of life about the funds I use and the income I get from gambling ..

Edited by @zulfandina

I personally do look at bet history and nightly goals to review myself and plan out how to approach the next day.

I see methylminer mentioned, while I do not analyse every bet like how he does, I do change things out when I see certain rolls come out during roll hunts as well

1 hour ago, Blahx said:

I personally do look at bet history and nightly goals to review myself and plan out how to approach the next day.

I see methylminer mentioned, while I do not analyse every bet like how he does, I do change things out when I see certain rolls come out during roll hunts as well

I do this as well.  It is a good way not only to track wins and losses, but also to find the strats that work best for me.

On 21/09/2019 at 22:29, nitch said:

I don't regularly monitor when using auto or bot because I want to get some work done at the same time. Every time I use auto or bot, I check it every 1 hour or 3 hours. I am more interested in the outcome than in the implementation process.

It seems like you are used to doing 2 or 3 jobs at one time ... Doesn't that drain a lot of energy and mind ...
in my opinion it's not good, what else is one of the activities there is gambling ...