Jump to content
sankasanka

7 btc hit 990x

Recommended Posts

its been a month but i cant forget the luck of dice happening.

Some of you maybe remember, some guy rolling on hr, new account he was betting 4 btc on 2x, 4 reds and he is down -16 btc, and some how he want to roll 5 th bet of his prımedıce carrier 990x 700k btc basebet yeah boom its green  😁. 7 btc gain

i totaly believe primedice is the top fair site, but sometimes when lose big did you feel site or seed letting you gain some of your loses.

Share your experience lose big,  and hit big payouts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sankasanka said:

its been a month but i cant forget the luck of dice happening.

Some of you maybe remember, some guy rolling on hr, new account he was betting 4 btc on 2x, 4 reds and he is down -16 btc, and some how he want to roll 5 th bet of his prımedıce carrier 990x 700k btc basebet yeah boom its green  😁. 7 btc gain

i totaly believe primedice is the top fair site, but sometimes when lose big did you feel site or seed letting you gain some of your loses.

Share your experience lose big,  and hit big payouts 

Earning such a high value is a blessing from heaven or as luck and common sense of game, strategy, vision and momentum say, or as I just said luck and money to play.

I think the times I won the most and got into the high roller was when I wasn't afraid to play, I wasn't afraid to risk it, and I had a look up and won. I don't play high if I don't have the confidence, control, and especially confidence to play and risk, if I feel that I'm not well, I will play low and slow until I feel that I am really in the mood for risk and high values.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such luck is very rare. But as they say, who does not take risks, does not drink champagne. The risk may be justified as that of a guy, or it may lead you to great losses and no one knows when luck comes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 btc ... the victory he got was a victory that was very rare ... it seems like he was indeed getting a blessing.

luck .... yeah ... that's the right sentence for this 7 btc viewer ... we don't know when that luck will come to us. all we can do is try and maximize the bet so that it does not suffer continuous defeat ..

I can only hope that one day I can get a big win. because until now I have never won a large number of bets. but, someday I will definitely do it, bet a large amount and win it .. 💪
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, williamsh said:

That is super risky. I don't think I would have the guts to bet 700k satoshis on a 990x payout, let alone a 2x payout lol. I guess with big risks come massive rewards if they go well.

I feel the same way, but I guess he just said "eff it, I'm already down 16 BTC, let's take a shot" and got extremely lucky.  Would be nice to have that kind of coin just laying around to make crazy ass bets...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, williamsh said:

That is super risky. I don't think I would have the guts to bet 700k satoshis on a 990x payout, let alone a 2x payout lol. I guess with big risks come massive rewards if they go well.

I have courage but only if I really know that this money won't affect me if I lose. I don't make this kind of move if I don't have the money to cover the bet if I lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnTravel said:

I have courage but only if I really know that this money won't affect me if I lose. I don't make this kind of move if I don't have the money to cover the bet if I lose.

I also would say I have the courage and would never make this type of bet if a loss hurt me badly financially.  To me though, making a $70 bet on a 990x payout is almost like making a $10k bet on 1.01... neither of these bets makes sense to me from a loss vs gain probability stand point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2019 at 06:44, sankasanka said:

its been a month but i cant forget the luck of dice happening.

Some of you maybe remember, some guy rolling on hr, new account he was betting 4 btc on 2x, 4 reds and he is down -16 btc, and some how he want to roll 5 th bet of his prımedıce carrier 990x 700k btc basebet yeah boom its green  😁. 7 btc gain

i totaly believe primedice is the top fair site, but sometimes when lose big did you feel site or seed letting you gain some of your loses.

Share your experience lose big,  and hit big payouts 

Sometimes it really happen. If you are hunting huge payout and you already consumed large percentage of your balance and try to recover it and lessen your bet and boom it's hit. That guy is very lucky to hit that 990x after 4 reds in 2x. I experienced that too but sadly not much to recover. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is pure luck which works once in a blue moon. and wining daily is another thing roll small with big balance get 10-20% profit get out is much more better than losing big. so with 1 btc 10% daily and compounding on every 10 days is good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2019 at 10:44, sankasanka said:

its been a month but i cant forget the luck of dice happening.

Some of you maybe remember, some guy rolling on hr, new account he was betting 4 btc on 2x, 4 reds and he is down -16 btc, and some how he want to roll 5 th bet of his prımedıce carrier 990x 700k btc basebet yeah boom its green  😁. 7 btc gain

i totaly believe primedice is the top fair site, but sometimes when lose big did you feel site or seed letting you gain some of your loses.

Share your experience lose big,  and hit big payouts 

That's actually fucking nuts It never ceases to amaze me how wild the whales really are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2019 at 09:35, CntryBoy said:

I hadn't heard about this yet, not sure how I missed it.  Talk about incredible luck, I love playing 990x but betting it one time for 700k sats is a lot more brave than I have ever been.

This would have made a headline or PD team would have made a tweet about it, I may have missed the tweet or their bitcointalk post about it but man, that would be AWESOME.

If someone would be kind enough to post it so I can drool  it to promote my affiliate link. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/08/2019 at 00:58, jamyr said:

This would have made a headline or PD team would have made a tweet about it, I may have missed the tweet or their bitcointalk post about it but man, that would be AWESOME.

If someone would be kind enough to post it so I can drool  it to promote my affiliate link. :D

I often see the really good bets through their social media I have to admit that's one thing primedice markets really well is the winners :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×