JohnTravel

Are you greedy or have you learned to set a game limit to win?

I have observed that in any situation in my life, greed has always hurt me, or caused me some kind of problem, it hardly ever fails, and there are rare cases where greed does not negatively affect anyone. I think that in the game, whether in the dice or any other kind of game this is no different either, it is the same process, which makes greed lead us to failure and consequently to loss.

Thinking about it, I remembered all of you as well as I who have gone through this, we started winning, we made a lot of money, and let's try some more, and we ended up losing everything or almost everything!

And you, like me, have already lost countless chances of withdrawing money by trying to do more, that is, not being satisfied with what you have already earned due to greed and the end is loss!

Are you greedy or have you learned to set a game limit to win?

What you think? Enjoy! Shared your experiences! Cheers!

limit? what limit.... more like... the sky is the limit... hah no im jk.... my limit is essentially to recover all my losses... which is as high as the sky essentially... (in all sites combines, not just pd) so... its not realistic for me tbh.᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎.. and always end up busting =/

These days I always go in with a plan and set a limit or goal.  I used to not do anything but start pounding roll and try to win.  I have learned that having a goal and sticking to it has made me more successful than I used to be.  Do I always hit my goal? No.  But stopping at my goal and withdrawing is something I have made myself do, instead of being greedy and going for even bigger wins.  When I used to do that, I would more often than not lose my profits as well as my original investment.

I thought that I could not control my greed yet. like yesterday I lost quite a lot, I should have withdrawn it, but I feel I will always win and get profits, play with small bets to be safe, but apparently not even with small bets, but the house edge gives me a long red so everything is lost

I agree with you that greed will only bring someone to the gate of self-destruction. I've also experienced that ... after finding a win of 0.00800000 btc, I didn't withdraw. I still bet. because in my mind 0.00800000 btc is meaningless if it is made into real money (not enough to buy good things) because I believe I can achieve a greater victory (my target was 0.100 million btc) ... because it was haunted by the nature of greed and self-pride, feeling able to win bets up to 0.100 million btc, I finally found destruction. I destroy myself. if only I made a withdrawal when I won 0.00800000 btc, I still have a little money to take home ... but because of my greed, now only regret.

since that incident, I promised myself that if I could win the minimum bet the minimum withdrawal, I would make a withdrawal .. I don't want to have a similar incident happen again just because of greed .... 😭😭

i actually am greedy as hell, and i hate myself for being greedy, imblew 1.5 million satoshi in minutes, it was fast as hell, well self control is not that easy at all, when you start losing youshould stop, but for me i was betting like a fool, lets run for recover now !

My limit is reached when I realize that I can buy something for the amount I just won. There are minuses for that, cuz I won't ever get really high money from playing because I will just not risk that and withdraw at lower winnings.

Yeah, greed made me loose a lot too

But now, I'm autorolling 24/7 with a goal in mind and I'm feeling it helps with emotional part. I don't feel much about rolling, since it is consistent,

If I'm gonna bust? Eventually I will, but I'm expecting my goal to be the that will make it not happening.

Let's see what the future has to offer me! 😆 

I never set a limit , every time  set a target i bust before reaching it that's why now i just play and when i'm satisfied , i think of withdrawing.  

The question is when i will be satisfied since my greed is controlling my mind , so i always want to make more profit until i end busted, i just hope that one day i will be able to resist to this temptation, because if you never satisfied of what you earned , you will never be even if you win 1  btc in a single day you might still thinking is not enough and that you can do more.

15 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

I never set a limit , every time  set a target i bust before reaching it that's why now i just play and when i'm satisfied , i think of withdrawing.  

The question is when i will be satisfied since my greed is controlling my mind , so i always want to make more profit until i end busted, i just hope that one day i will be able to resist to this temptation, because if you never satisfied of what you earned , you will never be even if you win 1  btc in a single day you might still thinking is not enough and that you can do more.

it's true .. if greed still controls a gambler, victory will never be achieved ..
Greed also causes someone to fail to reach the target in his life ... so, how to overcome this greed? in my opinion the nature of this greed can only be controlled by the person himself. by affirming his stance, establishing principles and motto in his own life, disciplining himself to stay focused on his goals ..

as well as satisfaction,
satisfaction can only be stopped when someone is tired of betting. despite winning the bet past the target he has set. even when losing even though .. the point is satisfaction is not seen in terms of winning or losing a gambler in betting, but feels that something he does is enough to make him happy .. :)

4 hours ago, williamsh said:

I have most definitely got a set limit which I allow myself to win before I stop playing. Otherwise, I tend to become greedy and end up busting it all. Rather withdraw when I win.

I am that way now as well, where as in the past I would go in with no plan and/or goals.  I used to greedy as hell too, and still am to an extent, but I have better discipline and control than I used to so most times I am able to stop and cash out once my goal is reached.

On 01/08/2019 at 20:16, rembo2 said:

I never set myself a limit or goal, because if I do this I always lose. So I try to listen to my intuition. But greed is sometimes the strongest and constantly pulls to play on, forcing you to lose.

Will be? Try setting a limit and withdraw when you have the chance.

5 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

Greed also causes someone to fail to reach the target in his life ... so, how to overcome this greed? in my opinion the nature of this greed can only be controlled by the person himself. by affirming his stance, establishing principles and motto in his own life, disciplining himself to stay focused on his goals ..

This is very true, as greed does not only apply to gambling, obviously.  Making targets and goals are essential to almost any aspect of life if you want to be successful.  Learning discipline and sticking to those goals are a big part of being a winner here and anywhere else.

On 01/08/2019 at 20:24, Eminx3 said:

limit? what limit.... more like... the sky is the limit... hah no im jk.... my limit is essentially to recover all my losses... which is as high as the sky essentially... (in all sites combines, not just pd) so... its not realistic for me tbh.᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎.. and always end up busting =/

That's why you're always losing like you said! If you are losing 30k satoshi for example, then set to earn 1k satoshi per day in 30 days, look at the month and days and see what you are missing and set, I will throw all the coins this month, but I will need to do this in ETH per day, this in LTC per day, this in BCH per day, this in DOGE per day, and so on, or weekly goals, set the limit on how much you need to earn per day, because nobody wins forever, has know how to stop, pause, otherwise lose.

When I start game then I set a goal a limit for example when I start the game then I set a limit of I win 25 USD amount then I take a break or 50usd win then take a break and this break period not long like 2hours or 4 hours this brake time just 10 to 15 mint then I play again and when I think today my game very well and I make some big amount this game then some time I greedy for big amount and mostly this time result not come good that's why mostly not greedy play I play within limits and set a goal

On 02/08/2019 at 04:49, sheenaz.bay said:

I thought that I could not control my greed yet. like yesterday I lost quite a lot, I should have withdrawn it, but I feel I will always win and get profits, play with small bets to be safe, but apparently not even with small bets, but the house edge gives me a long red so everything is lost

I'm sorry for your loss, but I thought you had already set up a mechanism to prevent this kind of common mistake. Do the following, take back what you can in one day and risk the next, so you might reduce the risk of losing and earn a little more.

On 02/08/2019 at 05:40, Aaqibking666 said:

Yes, I'm greedy asf when I'm in deep loss I'll always try to do all in and all the time it's fuck be very bad bust and bust and my mind was irritating me but next day its on the way to win bust and play so its fun to do that also 

You may need to control yourself a little more, risk yourself, but I have risked multiple moves, risking everything in one move is not good, or making combined payout moves, maybe that will help you.

On 01/08/2019 at 20:26, CntryBoy said:

These days I always go in with a plan and set a limit or goal.  I used to not do anything but start pounding roll and try to win.  I have learned that having a goal and sticking to it has made me more successful than I used to be.  Do I always hit my goal? No.  But stopping at my goal and withdrawing is something I have made myself do, instead of being greedy and going for even bigger wins.  When I used to do that, I would more often than not lose my profits as well as my original investment.

This is really a way to prevent disastrous and sunk losses. I prefer to set goals and objectives in this way, but we are not always able to achieve the goal or goal and sometimes take two or three days of consecutive losses.

3 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

This is really a way to prevent disastrous and sunk losses. I prefer to set goals and objectives in this way, but we are not always able to achieve the goal or goal and sometimes take two or three days of consecutive losses.

I agree 100%.  We just have to understand that we will most likely have a streak of consecutive losing days at some point and try not to lose so much that it cannot be recovered with 1 or 2 good profitable sessions.

On 02/08/2019 at 07:14, @zulfandina said:

I agree with you that greed will only bring someone to the gate of self-destruction. I've also experienced that ... after finding a win of 0.00800000 btc, I didn't withdraw. I still bet. because in my mind 0.00800000 btc is meaningless if it is made into real money (not enough to buy good things) because I believe I can achieve a greater victory (my target was 0.100 million btc) ... because it was haunted by the nature of greed and self-pride, feeling able to win bets up to 0.100 million btc, I finally found destruction. I destroy myself. if only I made a withdrawal when I won 0.00800000 btc, I still have a little money to take home ... but because of my greed, now only regret.

since that incident, I promised myself that if I could win the minimum bet the minimum withdrawal, I would make a withdrawal .. I don't want to have a similar incident happen again just because of greed .... 😭😭

I have already felt it, and I confess to you, I will never make this mistake again. You know, there are days that we feel we can earn a lot and there are days that we earn average and days that we will earn little. We have to learn to respect that, I think when it comes to my mind the idea of withdrawing money and I don't withdraw, then I am ignoring my meaning, and soon after I lose, it's always like this.

I learned from that to trust my instincts and of course, never miss the opportunity to withdraw, is better 2 than nothing.

I fully understand that the concept of limits must be incorporated in my game but I lack self-discipline. When losing I become impulsive and just can't stop until I lose everything. I tried to use limits but I noticed I just ignore them in my actual game. I guess that's what differentiate a professional gambler from an amateur. 

I have actually set up a strategy with a limited bet size and have tried it and it worked well. But it's so slow and so boring that I lose patience. I guess I must still learn to be a better player. And the limit aspect of a better gaming is crucial. Thanks for the important topic.