Jump to content
JstLikeMagyk

Reasonable race wager balance?

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

how do you do it with only 100k sats balance? do you play with small payouts with big bets? I'm still confused about finding a way to get a high wager in a day, but you can do it

I usually start out playing 1.15x or 1.2x with 1/100th of my balance on auto, every time I get 3 reds in a row I 10x my bet for 5 rolls, then start over.  It has been very effective for me many times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/08/2019 at 02:00, Aazzah said:

Hey there buddy :)

I mean, in my opinion i definitely think that you need at least 50$ in any currency to actually try and get anywhere in the race that is worth doing. I think you can get a long way with 50$ if you play smart enough! :D But yeah.., I think that 50$ would be the best amount. 40$ Minimum i would recommend. Because, otherwise, you have no chance against these massive rollers! Lol! ;D

Have a great day :)

in my opinion with a capital of $ 50 is still very far to reach the position in the race ..
this is all limited to luck ... no matter how smart you are betting to achieve victory in the race, if luck does not accompany you, I assure you that you will still lose ..

so .. hopefully when you pursue a position in the race, luck will be with you when betting ...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2019 at 04:52, yomzkie said:

For me just focus on profiting, dont focus much on race and if you wagered that much the prize is just a bonus :)

That is a good approach really.  Just playing as normal and not really paying attention to the race is the best way I think.  If you happen to make the leader board, it is just a nice little bonus on top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I usually start out playing 1.15x or 1.2x with 1/100th of my balance on auto, every time I get 3 reds in a row I 10x my bet for 5 rolls, then start over.  It has been very effective for me many times.

I will try it, hopefully this strategy works on my seed. because usually different seeds don't work with several strategies. Thank you for sharing your strategy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I will try it, hopefully this strategy works on my seed. because usually different seeds don't work with several strategies. Thank you for sharing your strategy

It can definitely vary by seed, but I have been lucky enough to use this strat and be successful with it quite a few times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

It can definitely vary by seed, but I have been lucky enough to use this strat and be successful with it quite a few times.

You are right, this strategy doesn't work when I use it, because it all depends on seed and luck. but I will still try it. It's better to try, even if it fails, at least I have tried, so I am not curious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

You are right, this strategy doesn't work when I use it, because it all depends on seed and luck. but I will still try it. It's better to try, even if it fails, at least I have tried, so I am not curious

It is definitely a matter of being lucky as well.  I used it successfully for 3 straight days, but today it has failed me.  I would say it works for me 3 out of 4 tries though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

It is definitely a matter of being lucky as well.  I used it successfully for 3 straight days, but today it has failed me.  I would say it works for me 3 out of 4 tries though.

each strategy will not work for a long time, even if for days, if there is a strategy that works for a long time, many users will win and it will make the casino go bankrupt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

each strategy will not work for a long time, even if for days, if there is a strategy that works for a long time, many users will win and it will make the casino go bankrupt.

I agree, but this is one that uses fairly small base bets to start so it is almost impossible to bust.  It just did not make me a profit on the last daily run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Doge10MN said:

As per me 0.01btc is enough for race.
As race is 24hours.
we can wager properly withouth taking big risk.
and
can be end with top 10.

i think that amount is too small to compete compare those big whales  . they have a bigger bankroll and can wagger higher than normal gamblers like you  . you cant be on the top 10 but i think you can be on top 100 or more with that balance you have  . 

on my  case i only have a small balance so i dont participate on races because i know that i wont won any prize  . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doge10MN said:

As per me 0.01btc is enough for race.
As race is 24hours.
we can wager properly withouth taking big risk.
and
can be end with top 10.

if you see a pretty tight competition in the hunt lately ... it seems that with the strength of the bankroll 0.01000000 btc it is impossible to reach the top 10 on the winning order board in the race, .. although we choose to hunt all day with a small payout ..
I saw the first position in the race three days ago with the amount of wagered by more than 100 btc ... how could it possibly reach the top 10 on the winning list race board only with the power of bankroll 0.01000000 btc ???
with the exception of that day who hunted only a little ... maybe with a bankroll of 0.01000000 btc could reach the top 10 on the daily race winners list board at the primedice ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your describe technique is good for sure. Never thought that way. I think many people doesn't make wager by this way. Some play game manually for making profit. And while they playing they goes up and down from their start balance. This up down process gives them huge wager. And some other use low payout for wager. But playing in 98% win chance with 1-5% of balance and recover it back while he lose little is a good way to make much wager. There is a problem that chasing back the little lose may cause worthy. Unlucky he may lose all by getting reds while trying to get the lose back. But overall it is nice technique.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/08/2019 at 10:56, AHCareP said:

In general, I think that for the race there is enough balance in bitcoins around:
200-500k satosh and higher, only in the race the most annoying thing is that even if you win prizes, you can’t get into a small balance at 10, and after 10 the prizes become small for the minimum balance. And the strategy can be played at 1.01x (98%) 2-10% balance if you want directly to the tops and prizes. This is my opinion 😒

Yes, of course this bolance is very big for me. Even if I have it, does it make sense to lose it at the races. Maybe the better is 500 sat. to withdraw. It's still $ 50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I watched the race take place, and I was surprised that the top 10 people always wagered very large and I do not know if they are profitable in the race? Have you ever won the race? The amount of bonus you receive is higher than the amount you have lost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/09/2019 at 18:36, ThePug said:

I think that if you are using $50, you can easily wager 1 BTC. It just takes time and you need to put it in, to get a high race rank and reward! :D

$ 50 is still very small if you try to put your name in the daily race in primedice ... that amount is still very small if you hope to win in the daily race in primedice ... it looks like you are dreaming, friend ..

wake up, friend ... stop dreaming ... make a deposit of $ 1000 and try to reach as much wagered as possible and don't let your money run out ... if you make a deposit of $ 1000 and try your best in the hunt, I'm sure you can enter the top 10 in daily race at primedice ..
but, if you only make a deposit for only $ 50 ... it seems like you only dream ... you should wake up from your imagination ... :$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

$ 50 is still very small if you try to put your name in the daily race in primedice ... that amount is still very small if you hope to win in the daily race in primedice ... it looks like you are dreaming, friend ..

wake up, friend ... stop dreaming ... make a deposit of $ 1000 and try to reach as much wagered as possible and don't let your money run out ... if you make a deposit of $ 1000 and try your best in the hunt, I'm sure you can enter the top 10 in daily race at primedice ..
but, if you only make a deposit for only $ 50 ... it seems like you only dream ... you should wake up from your imagination ... :$

You are completely in the wrong and there is no need to be so rude. I have wagered with a $20 balance for the stake race before and got 2nd place. Maybe you are just terrible at wagering ... :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/09/2019 at 05:41, @zulfandina said:

$ 50 is still very small if you try to put your name in the daily race in primedice ... that amount is still very small if you hope to win in the daily race in primedice ... it looks like you are dreaming, friend ..

wake up, friend ... stop dreaming ... make a deposit of $ 1000 and try to reach as much wagered as possible and don't let your money run out ... if you make a deposit of $ 1000 and try your best in the hunt, I'm sure you can enter the top 10 in daily race at primedice ..
but, if you only make a deposit for only $ 50 ... it seems like you only dream ... you should wake up from your imagination ... :$

in my opinion what he means is 50 $ is a bet he uses when he races, not his balance, of course the balance is very large because he is willing to bet with 50 $ for each roll he does

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×