JstLikeMagyk

Reasonable race wager balance?

2 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

🆗 yeah i guess... its so so to me... a good run wager wise  to me is wagering 1btc witth 100k starting as in 0.001 wager 1

it has happened many times on many sites for me b4, not here yet howeve.r

That's true the more I think about it.  A few times I have wagered well over 1 BTC with a 200k sat balance or so, but it did include some crazy betting here and there to get there.

On 07/08/2019 at 10:18, CntryBoy said:

That's true the more I think about it.  A few times I have wagered well over 1 BTC with a 200k sat balance or so, but it did include some crazy betting here and there to get there.

yeah it really is cool when᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ it happens on a cite where they give rake back or increased faucet benifits, its like woo0p wo00p. i guess pd has VIP rakeback :/ 

11 minutes ago, Eminx3 said:

yeah it really is cool when᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ it happens on a cite where they give rake back or increased faucet benifits, its like woo0p wo00p. i guess pd has VIP rakeback :/ 

Absolutely, just another added benefit of playing here.  They are always giving back to us in one way or another.

On 01/08/2019 at 04:30, JstLikeMagyk said:

Hey dicers I've been monitoring the races for a few days and wanted to discuss if there's any way for those of us with lower banks an actual chance to get on the board ?

in my personal opinion the best way is to wager roughly 1-5 % of ones balance on 98% win chance and then manually reclaiming the balance when it loses.

what do you guys think?

I don't know, that may vary. You can do a lot with little if you have a good strategy and luck. I've done 0.2 btc with only 2k satoshi.

1 hour ago, JohnTravel said:

I don't know, that may vary. You can do a lot with little if you have a good strategy and luck. I've done 0.2 btc with only 2k satoshi.

do you mean from 2k satoshi to 0.2 btc? How do you do it? it is fantastic

29 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

well you gotta realize getting from 2k sat to 0.001 is not that hard.. it takes luck but is not crazy unheard of.. ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎and form 0.001 to 1 btc ive done a few times in the past... but not many.... out of 1000s of tries.... but it is possible and it h appens.. so if u look at it like that , its very possible

On 07/08/2019 at 21:39, cukup2 said:

I prefer playing with mutually changing payout when looking for Wagerd, first I played looking for payout 99 and when I won then I returned to payout 1.01 by using a 20% basebet from my balance, I did it continuously and was quite successful

the strategy of always changing payout after finding the green line since the first appearance of gambling dice is indeed very well known. with a little capital, can achieve big wins if you play with persistence and consistency.

many of those who succeed in playing dice using this strategy, however, many also experience destruction using this strategy (changing payout after finding the green line) because of their greed.

I think this strategy is indeed very merciful to pursue wagered and profit but, playing with a long time instead actually produces the opposite ... essentially playing with this strategy for a long time will only suck up all the coins we have

1 hour ago, Eminx3 said:

well you gotta realize getting from 2k sat to 0.001 is not that hard.. it takes luck but is not crazy unheard of.. ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎and form 0.001 to 1 btc ive done a few times in the past... but not many.... out of 1000s of tries.... but it is possible and it h appens.. so if u look at it like that , its very possible

have you ever done it from 100k to 1 btc? it's a very difficult thing for me to do, if 2k to 100k, I can still understand it because I've done it before, but 100k becomes 1 btc, I think the thing that is difficult for me to do

On 07/08/2019 at 12:13, nolep said:

the race strategy that I used on payout 1.01 but for now I prefer to play on other payouts for example on payout 4x because playing there is wagered and the profits are almost the same and I really like it

I even play at a payout of 1.1x but the profit is small, I know it's good to wager, but I'm not very lucky or patient to play this kind of payout.

On 05/08/2019 at 03:35, Ali saher said:

In my strategy during race 1st I play 2x payout for example this strategy I win 10k satoshi then I change my strategy to 1.01x and bit amount 1k satoshi 100 rolls autobit when 💯 rolls complete then again I Chang to manual and play 2x payout this way I increase my wegared amounts

this method is indeed sometimes able to enlarge wagered ... but still requires substantial capital if you want to win the race ...

play at payout 1.01x with a bet of 0.00000100 btc for 100 rolls (total wagered for 100 rolls is 100 satoshi x 100 rolls = 0.00010000 btc) then play on payout 2x several rolls to recover defeat when playing in payout 1.01x earlier ... and so on. .
if in 10x repeat this trick, it means the amount of wagered is 0.00010000 btc x 10 = 0.00100000 btc ... in my opinion this is quite slow ... but if you have large capital, maybe your way is reliable to pursue the top 10 winning positions in the race ...

I counted the deposit amount of 0.01000000 btc, by playing at payout 1.01x, basebet: 0.00001000 btc, as many as 100 rolls ... the amount of wagered is 0.00001000 btc x 100 rolls = 0.00100000 btc ... if counted for 10x round is 0.00100000 btc x 10 = 10 0.01000000 btc ... and if the balance can survive in 1000 rolls ... this can try to get our name on the 100 big race victory board.
it's just that the calculation of losses and prizes received when the race is over must also be taken into account ... if the result is minus the initial balance, this is tantamount to bullshit .. because we are aiming for victory, not defeat ..

however, thank you or your advice and strategy ... if I have the capital, I will try it ... :)

On 12/08/2019 at 22:07, @zulfandina said:

this method is indeed sometimes able to enlarge wagered ... but still requires substantial capital if you want to win the race ...

play at payout 1.01x with a bet of 0.00000100 btc for 100 rolls (total wagered for 100 rolls is 100 satoshi x 100 rolls = 0.00010000 btc) then play on payout 2x several rolls to recover defeat when playing in payout 1.01x earlier ... and so on. .
if in 10x repeat this trick, it means the amount of wagered is 0.00010000 btc x 10 = 0.00100000 btc ... in my opinion this is quite slow ... but if you have large capital, maybe your way is reliable to pursue the top 10 winning positions in the race ...

I don't know, but I feel those at the top positions on races, as I have observed, seem to be fully determined to retain their positions resulting from their rage betting. This method may work if you are aiming for lower positions, but on top 10 it seems to be unlikely. Have you ever personally tried this and had substantial results on it? 

On 12/08/2019 at 19:07, @zulfandina said:

I counted the deposit amount of 0.01000000 btc, by playing at payout 1.01x, basebet: 0.00001000 btc, as many as 100 rolls ... the amount of wagered is 0.00001000 btc x 100 rolls = 0.00100000 btc ... if counted for 10x round is 0.00100000 btc x 10 = 10 0.01000000 btc ... and if the balance can survive in 1000 rolls ... this can try to get our name on the 100 big race victory board.
it's just that the calculation of losses and prizes received when the race is over must also be taken into account ... if the result is minus the initial balance, this is tantamount to bullshit .. because we are aiming for victory, not defeat ..

however, thank you or your advice and strategy ... if I have the capital, I will try it ... :)

it's hard to enter the top 10, even though in this way. you can see the wager users who enter the top 10. they are difficult to chase. I have already used this method, instead my bet is 10k sats and I can only be in position 30

On 14/08/2019 at 19:50, Angela said:

I don't know, but I feel those at the top positions on races, as I have observed, seem to be fully determined to retain their positions resulting from their rage betting. This method may work if you are aiming for lower positions, but on top 10 it seems to be unlikely. Have you ever personally tried this and had substantial results on it? 

this is just my calculation ... if it is questionable have I ever tried the method that I applied? the answer is never ..
This is just a calculation ... I really want to enter the top 10 above, it's not for now ... because if I want to be able to realize my method above, then I need initial capital before betting with very large amounts ... it's not possible I get for now ... but ... someday I will definitely do it ...

realize the dream is my priority, it's just that there is the right time and place to do it .... and I am a person who is patient enough in that ....  -_-

27 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

it's hard to enter the top 10, even though in this way. you can see the wager users who enter the top 10. they are difficult to chase. I have already used this method, instead my bet is 10k sats and I can only be in position 30

it's true what you say, friend ....
it's hard to put our names in the top 10 ...
But, this is gambling ... anything can happen without us knowing ...

I myself have determined to do what I have applied above .. I will implement my method and I will try to prove it to myself if my thoughts are true ....

now I am just waiting for the right time to carry out my plan .. hopefully when I start to implement my method, luck will be with me on the bet ..  ;)

I dont really think that this is the proper way to race. I guess playing normally while racing is the best option to follow while betting on a multiplier like 1.01x is a busting strategy and nothing more. You cannot end up profited on 1.01x so you might bust faster and miss a long time from the race aswel.

6 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

it's true what you say, friend ....
it's hard to put our names in the top 10 ...
But, this is gambling ... anything can happen without us knowing ...

I myself have determined to do what I have applied above .. I will implement my method and I will try to prove it to myself if my thoughts are true ....

now I am just waiting for the right time to carry out my plan .. hopefully when I start to implement my method, luck will be with me on the bet ..  ;)

as i said, i've tried it. not with a 100 satoshi bet as you explained, but I use 10k sats for my bet, and I can only reach position 30

On 12/08/2019 at 15:07, @zulfandina said:

well it  isnt worth going for the race anyway, The prizes arent that big compared to wager needed, you would earn more from rakeback, and think about rakeback+Race then. +could be hunting forum chalange at the same time 

On 12/08/2019 at 11:52, yomzkie said:

For me just focus on profiting, dont focus much on race and if you wagered that much the prize is just a bonus :)

yeah,pretty much, cuz race wager-Prize ratio isnt that good anyway, and rakeback is better (maybe underrated... hmm.. dont see anyone talking about rakeback ways to earn or something, strategies lol) i guess just race has timer and  stuff, well just to win  so people want it more :d

On 08/08/2019 at 19:32, sheenaz.bay said:

I believe he means that for the race he was able to wager 0.2btc with only a 2000 sat balance.

10 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

ooo ,, i guess he made 0.2 btc from 2k sats. maybe i misunderstood.

I am not 100% sure, but I that is how I read it.  I've been wrong before though...

Hey there buddy :)

I mean, in my opinion i definitely think that you need at least 50$ in any currency to actually try and get anywhere in the race that is worth doing. I think you can get a long way with 50$ if you play smart enough! :D But yeah.., I think that 50$ would be the best amount. 40$ Minimum i would recommend. Because, otherwise, you have no chance against these massive rollers! Lol! ;D

Have a great day :)

On 20/08/2019 at 15:00, Aazzah said:

Hey there buddy :)

I mean, in my opinion i definitely think that you need at least 50$ in any currency to actually try and get anywhere in the race that is worth doing. I think you can get a long way with 50$ if you play smart enough! :D But yeah.., I think that 50$ would be the best amount. 40$ Minimum i would recommend. Because, otherwise, you have no chance against these massive rollers! Lol! ;D

Have a great day :)

I did pretty well a few days ago with only about a 100k starting balance.  Somehow I was able to wager almost 1.2 btc with it, but I did get very luck on a few bigger bets.

On 22/08/2019 at 04:22, CntryBoy said:

I did pretty well a few days ago with only about a 100k starting balance.  Somehow I was able to wager almost 1.2 btc with it, but I did get very luck on a few bigger bets.

how do you do it with only 100k sats balance? do you play with small payouts with big bets? I'm still confused about finding a way to get a high wager in a day, but you can do it