JstLikeMagyk

Reasonable race wager balance?

Hey dicers I've been monitoring the races for a few days and wanted to discuss if there's any way for those of us with lower banks an actual chance to get on the board ?

in my personal opinion the best way is to wager roughly 1-5 % of ones balance on 98% win chance and then manually reclaiming the balance when it loses.

what do you guys think?

In general, I think that for the race there is enough balance in bitcoins around:
200-500k satosh and higher, only in the race the most annoying thing is that even if you win prizes, you can’t get into a small balance at 10, and after 10 the prizes become small for the minimum balance. And the strategy can be played at 1.01x (98%) 2-10% balance if you want directly to the tops and prizes. This is my opinion 😒

16 minutes ago, AHCareP said:

In general, I think that for the race there is enough balance in bitcoins around:
200-500k satosh and higher, only in the race the most annoying thing is that even if you win prizes, you can’t get into a small balance at 10, and after 10 the prizes become small for the minimum balance. And the strategy can be played at 1.01x (98%) 2-10% balance if you want directly to the tops and prizes. This is my opinion 😒

This seems like a pretty reasonable amount to risk for the prizes offered :)

1.01x is very risky especially if you plan to go all in each time. Recovery is super difficult if you lose a large chunk of your balance. That is why I would personally just play on 2x during a race. Win and lose half of the bets.

Your method includes the way I use it frequently, using payout 1.01x and balancing it with a payout of 2.2x. difficult sometimes at 2.2x payout I even get a long red, because the balance is minimal. so a race is very difficult for players who have a small balance

it can happen if you play at payout 1.01x. and of course requires considerable capital, because the profit on the payout 1.01x  is the lowest profit of all bets ..

indeed the possibility of chasing a race is higher to win, but, before we discuss victory in a race (our name is included in the race winner), it's good to look at the downside ... what about when you raise bets and find the red line ?? what will you do?
example: I will bet on payout 1.01x (manual) with initial capital of 0.100 million btc. when I roll the dice as much as 10x with a base bet 0.00100000 btc, I find the red line on roll to 10. then I raise my bet to 0.01000000 btc ... (because betting on payout 1.01x is rarely found in a red line in a row), but after raising bet I still found the red line ... and I lost 0.01000000 btc. it will be difficult to take it back, because if I still bet with base bet 0.01000000 btc or I raise my bet, the red line is likely to be even more ... because on the basis of betting a large amount, the red line will appear more often even if you bet on payout 1.01x ...

5 hours ago, williamsh said:

1.01x is very risky especially if you plan to go all in each time. Recovery is super difficult if you lose a large chunk of your balance. That is why I would personally just play on 2x during a race. Win and lose half of the bets.

I agree too, as I hardly ever play 1.01x and go all in since I'd probably lose half of them and to recover from that is very hard.  For events like this, I'd say 0.005-0.01btc balance is minimum to place high on the board.  I generally play something like 1.25-1.8x and let it run...

On 01/08/2019 at 15:46, sheenaz.bay said:

Your method includes the way I use it frequently, using payout 1.01x and balancing it with a payout of 2.2x. difficult sometimes at 2.2x payout I even get a long red, because the balance is minimal. so a race is very difficult for players who have a small balance

that's right ... if the balance is small then playing on payout 2x will be increasingly difficult. playing on payout 1.01x is indeed tricky, if you find red on the payout, the average person who used to play on payout will try to find his balance in payout 2x, 3x, and 4x payout ..

Yeah for wager 98% chance with 20% of your balance on base bets. When lost just recover with manual bets with your own sense. For me, I played double base bets with 1.5x by analyzing bets patterns by 0 bets. When I’m sure to hit , i do recover bet 

Yeah in race just play manual 20% of our bankroll so if lose wecan recover it for me i dont play race i focus on profit coz races is just for more bankroll lol.. and its just 24 hrs. Race but i win race once when it play only 60 min. Race 🤗🤗🤗

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Swakto said:

Yeah in race just play manual 20% of our bankroll so if lose wecan recover it for me i dont play race i focus on profit coz races is just for more bankroll lol.. and its just 24 hrs. Race but i win race once when it play only 60 min. Race 🤗🤗🤗

Yeah same here it would be nice , if races were shorter (1 hour or 2 hours) , i think with 500k sats bankroll you could be on top 10 easily.

Edited by MrNice23

On 03/08/2019 at 05:43, MrNice23 said:

Yeah same here it would be nice , if races were shorter (1 hour or 2 hours) , i think with 500k sats bankroll you could be on top 10 easily.

I would have to agree that 500k sats would get you a good run at the top 10 in a shorter race.  With the 24 hour races, it could still be enough but you'd have to be extremely lucky to keep up and not bust in that time frame if going for top 10.

In my strategy during race 1st I play 2x payout for example this strategy I win 10k satoshi then I change my strategy to 1.01x and bit amount 1k satoshi 100 rolls autobit when 💯 rolls complete then again I Chang to manual and play 2x payout this way I increase my wegared amounts

On 01/08/2019 at 00:56, AHCareP said:

oh yeah i would say about 250k should be more than enough.. one just needs to be lucky a bit thats all😎 ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎

On 01/08/2019 at 20:26, williamsh said:

no so the strategy is you have it doing 10% of your balance on 98% winrate then when it loses you manually reclaim that 10% by playing normally and then keep repeating the process I did this on duckdice when they had a deposit bonus and cleared 500% of my deposit in only about an hour and 20 minutes

19 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

no so the strategy is you have it doing 10% of your balance on 98% winrate then when it loses you manually reclaim that 10% by playing normally and then keep repeating the process I did this on duckdice when they had a deposit bonus and cleared 500% of my deposit in only about an hour and 20 minutes

That's not a bad way to go, I may have to try something like this and see how it works out for me.  I generally run 1.2x with about 2% of my balance and just let it run... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

9 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

That's not a bad way to go, I may have to try something like this and see how it works out for me.  I generally run 1.2x with about 2% of my balance and just let it run... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I wagered roughly 4 bitcoin off around 0.02 bitcoin :) I was messing around with 1.2% last night and saw some decent luck from it, the other strategy I'm messing around with is 3% of balance 76% win change increase 400 % on loss reset to base bet after 3 losses in a row.

This strategy didn't really go to far above or below starting balance and seem to stagnate nicely running for about 4 hours and simply staying within 3 boxes of variance on dicebot.

9 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I wagered roughly 4 bitcoin off around 0.02 bitcoin :) I was messing around with 1.2% last night and saw some decent luck from it, the other strategy I'm messing around with is 3% of balance 76% win change increase 400 % on loss reset to base bet after 3 losses in a row.

This strategy didn't really go to far above or below starting balance and seem to stagnate nicely running for about 4 hours and simply staying within 3 boxes of variance on dicebot.

That's a pretty good run wagering 4 btc off of 0.02btc.  Did you end up making a profit with that strat or take a loss in the end?

I prefer playing with mutually changing payout when looking for Wagerd, first I played looking for payout 99 and when I won then I returned to payout 1.01 by using a 20% basebet from my balance, I did it continuously and was quite successful

On 04/08/2019 at 16:32, CntryBoy said:

That's a pretty good run wagering 4 btc off of 0.02btc.  Did you end up making a profit with that strat or take a loss in the end?

🆗 yeah i guess... its so so to me... a good run wager wise  to me is wagering 1btc witth 100k starting as in 0.001 wager 1

it has happened many times on many sites for me b4, not here yet howeve.r