AHCareP

XRP price in 2019

We have strong support for the course at $ 0.29, strong resistance at around $ 0.50-0.60, but until the rate reaches him, he will have to overcome other important levels.
XRP forecast, in general, can be considered favorable for further growth of the token. In the meantime, the market shows low volumes and low volatility. The Ripple forecast for 2019 will depend on many factors, and they are mainly related to the legislative regulation of the cryptocurrency market, the development of the industry as a whole, as well as from the news of rifles. In addition, currently, the price of all altcoins is greatly influenced by the main cryptocurrency - Bitcoin.

Then the market capitalization of XRP will exceed the market capitalization of Bitcoin. But it must be very favorable conditions, for example, if Ripple takes a part of the SWIFT market. So far, the first step to this will be to increase the number of Ripple partners who will use the xRapid system for transactions, since of all the company's products, the XRP token is based on it.

What do you think about xrp?

I think XRP price will rise , it could be by next year in my opinion. Xrp has the potential to reach 1$, since many partners trust it , and banks can use it for SWIFT, its low fees and instant transactions make XRP one of the most used Token.

xrp / ripple seems to be indeed soaring to rival several other coins which have already dominated market share ..
but it all needs a process and stages ... if you look at the statistics of this coin xrp, I'm sure that someday it will become one of the reliable coins in the cryptocurrency world ... who knows when it will happen, we just watch its development together ...
only time can prove everything ... :/

Personally I don't think that much about it, don't like centralized coins with lots of issues surrounding them and questionable use cases. I can't see it going up except in collateral exuberance like some kind of alt season and even that is getting less and less likely until another run on btc.

After a steady decline, along with everything else, I really think this one will be one of the leaders in the next 3-5 years for some reason.  I am not a big fan myself, but there seems to be a lot of support for it.

At current stage xrp price should be like around 1$ each coin. Don't know why it doesn't get much support. But I think it should go there soon. As crypto price not going up now. Xrp staying at the same position even going down also. Now it's value 0.25$ 

It's far away from where it should be. Maybe we will here some good news about it soon. It's a know currency among the crypto holder.  So if it get a good attention by investors anything could happen. 

17 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

After a steady decline, along with everything else, I really think this one will be one of the leaders in the next 3-5 years for some reason.  I am not a big fan myself, but there seems to be a lot of support for it.

I also believe that ... because I see in terms of development and view large purchases by cryptocurrency investors ...
if in the next few decades the price of this coin xrp / ripple rises to reach 20% -35% there is a possibility that this coin xrp will fall into the category of the top 5 coins for the next few years ...
then, if we see a lot of information circulating on the internet that in India now cryptocurrency is strictly forbidden, even for cryptocurrency users who are found to have coins will be subjected to very severe penalties, it seems like it does not really affect the price of this coin xrp / ripple ... considering that this xrp / ripple coin is from the country of india ...

9 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

I also believe that ... because I see in terms of development and view large purchases by cryptocurrency investors ...

Tat is very true.  It seems there are a lot with deep pockets jumping on board as of late.