sheenaz.bay

Positive side of gambling

Everything has its positive and negative sides, there are pluses and minuses. so is gambling. Most people argue that gambling will only spend money.
They also assume that gambling is a chancy activity and the end ends will definitely be a loss. Apparently this is not entirely true. You can see some of the rich people suddenly thanks to gambling.
for me, whether realized or not, gambling activities will provide a number of effects or certain effects on the actors or the players. Not only negative effects, it turns out gambling can also have a positive impact on one's life.
The first positive side is giving you the opportunity to get large amounts of money in a short time. Speaking of money, I'm sure no one in this world doesn't need money. Everyone needs money. With money, we can buy all the things we want. Starting from to fulfill the needs to fulfill the lifestyle. All of them need money.
if you say no, you can't be here.

The Positive Side of Gambling the second is to fill your empty time. Many people are bored and late when a lot of free time hits their daily lives. Some of them only sleep and do not do their activities or hobbies. You can gamble to fill your empty time.

The last positive side is that you can hone your brain's abilities. Gambling often uses your mind to determine tactics in gambling. The more often you gamble, then your brain will get used to thinking fast in estimating the potential that occurs and which is certainly for your victory.

Gambling is not merely a negative connotation, just like all things in this world that have positive and negative sides. Gambling can quickly improve the economy of a region or city. The tax that it generates, is very large and enough to move or build a city. In addition, gambling is something that is liked by almost everyone because it has the opportunity to win bets and get entertainment. Of course this gambling activity must be carried out wisely and responsibly.

What do you think?

In general, all the above you said, I agree.
I can add in the positive moments:
1) Adrenaline. At balance rates and when the rate is big and heart beat out of adrenaline, and if you also won a bet, then generally on 7 skies from the bluff
2) acquaintance. I understand that in online gambling are not sites for dating, but still find people with whom you can talk about that

1 hour ago, AHCareP said:

1) Adrenaline. At balance rates and when the rate is big and heart beat out of adrenaline, and if you also won a bet, then generally on 7 skies from the bluff
2) acquaintance. I understand that in online gambling are not sites for dating, but still find people with whom you can talk about that

yes you are right about adrenaline, I once read the article that the hormone adrenaline produced by the body can be useful as a stimulus or stimulus to the brain. In this case adrenaline can increase one's alertness and sense of alertness. Not just feeling alert but also can make the five senses become more sensitive or sensitive so they react faster. and about adding friends, I also agree, here we can be friends with anyone, whether it's from a country, but at least we can meet people who are not from around us. thank you for adding. good luck

It definitely has both an upside and a downside, we just have to make sure not to let the negatives outweigh the positives and get us down.  Seems to me that the negatives and bad streaks linger with most people longer than the positives and can end up effecting their betting style and patterns.

13 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

It definitely has both an upside and a downside, we just have to make sure not to let the negatives outweigh the positives and get us down.  Seems to me that the negatives and bad streaks linger with most people longer than the positives and can end up effecting their betting style and patterns.

it returns to each person, how he does not let the negative outweigh the positive and make him fall. because everyone has a different character, depending on how he controls himself for more positive things

10 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

it returns to each person, how he does not let the negative outweigh the positive and make him fall. because everyone has a different character, depending on how he controls himself for more positive things

Absolutely.  We have to be mentally strong enough to not allow the negatives get us down so far that they outweigh the positives.  If someone is not at least somewhat strong mentally, gambling will turn into a never ending downward spiral.

34 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

oh yes, just like any coin there is a front and back side, a ying and a yang, a good and a bad...

if a person enjoys it and does not overdue things to the point of damaging᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ his or her place in life then of course its a interesting activity, not all people enjoy it obviously, but some certainly do and other enjoy it way too much for their own good... but the adrenaline im sure is a big part of it : )

In some cases I think gambling can earn a great amount of money in a fast time. maybe that is the positive side of gambling. But not everyone has this positive side

3 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

For me benefit of gambling are :

1. can be used to practice patience and self-control 2. can be used to practice for decision making 3. the winnings can be used to increase the cost of daily living

yes you are right friend, in gambling can also train our patience, fight slowly, collect profit little by little and learn to control ourselves from greed

1 minute ago, williamsh said:

I hear your point that gambling has its upsides. For me that is entertainment. I really enjoy gambling as a hobby, but that being said it is risky for people who are prone to addiction.

yeah man, just like any other fun activity or just activities in general ups and downsides ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎exist, people will always find ways to overdue things, and it just seems that some people are more prone to getting into problematic habits than others, im sure a lot of factors have to do with why and who people go too far.

in my opinion, not just gambling, every job must have a negative and positive side, all back to the man himself ...

It is true that most people tend to view the negative aspects, because they do not know the benefits of gambling, on average those who are anti-gambling always see gamblers who have gone bankrupt and run out of assets and assets because they lose gambling ... they are not never looked at those who were successful in their lives because of gambling, these were unbalanced thoughts ... they should have looked at it from a different perspective. not only from one direction. those who have abundant assets, abundant wealth, all are exhausted by playing gambling, people who like this will be the reason "they are that gambling only spends time and money. There is nothing to expect from gambling." wrong thinking ... why don't they look at those who are successful because of gambling? why do those who lose playing gambling are always noticed while successful ones are never heard in conversation ???

These thoughts are always negative, but in essence, there are many positive aspects of gambling ... people who are accustomed to regulating gambling strategies will be accustomed to regulating strategies in the real world, both at work, in relationships and in his family ... people who are accustomed to determining the value of victory in gambling, will be accustomed to setting income targets at work, ... people who are accustomed to hanging out with fellow gamblers will also get along well in their daily lives ... and many more factors the positive ...

there are times when something good looks bad, there is also a time when the bad looks very good.
one thing is certain, all that humans do on this earth to survive 95% is money. the rest is just imagination
if humans are smart, he will make gambling one of the best producers of money outside of his permanent job.

1 hour ago, @zulfandina said:

in my opinion, not just gambling, every job must have a negative and positive side, all back to the man himself ...

It is true that most people tend to view the negative aspects, because they do not know the benefits of gambling, on average those who are anti-gambling always see gamblers who have gone bankrupt and run out of assets and assets because they lose gambling ... they are not never looked at those who were successful in their lives because of gambling, these were unbalanced thoughts ... they should have looked at it from a different perspective. not only from one direction. those who have abundant assets, abundant wealth, all are exhausted by playing gambling, people who like this will be the reason "they are that gambling only spends time and money. There is nothing to expect from gambling." wrong thinking ... why don't they look at those who are successful because of gambling? why do those who lose playing gambling are always noticed while successful ones are never heard in conversation ???

These thoughts are always negative, but in essence, there are many positive aspects of gambling ... people who are accustomed to regulating gambling strategies will be accustomed to regulating strategies in the real world, both at work, in relationships and in his family ... people who are accustomed to determining the value of victory in gambling, will be accustomed to setting income targets at work, ... people who are accustomed to hanging out with fellow gamblers will also get along well in their daily lives ... and many more factors the positive ...

there are times when something good looks bad, there is also a time when the bad looks very good.
one thing is certain, all that humans do on this earth to survive 95% is money. the rest is just imagination
if humans are smart, he will make gambling one of the best producers of money outside of his permanent job.

that's how humans are, most people will see gambling from the negative side, don't want to see from the positive side. ok, let's say business, people say that people who do business are well-established, cool, life is guaranteed, but they never think that business can go bankrupt. so people will see business only on the positive side, while gambling is seen from the negative side.

Mostly having fun for me, a time-killer option, also a way to get some extra funds if lucky as always. Adrenaline is also a really good thing if it comes to playing, so it might be a really good hobby if you are not completely retarded and play with your life savings

I think gambling doesn't have a positive side. Simple gambling is what makes many families poor. In fact, I only gamble for entertainment. I have no need to become a rich person thanks to gambling

18 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

1. can be used to practice patience and self-control 2. can be used to practice for decision making

I believe these are 2 very good points when it comes to gambling.  Being able to hone our mental toughness and not give in to temptation is indeed a very important aspect of gambling.  Without being mentally tough and making good decisions, we are all doomed to fail if you ask me.

On 31/07/2019 at 16:44, sheenaz.bay said:

Everything has its positive and negative sides, there are pluses and minuses. so is gambling. Most people argue that gambling will only spend money.
They also assume that gambling is a chancy activity and the end ends will definitely be a loss. Apparently this is not entirely true. You can see some of the rich people suddenly thanks to gambling.
for me, whether realized or not, gambling activities will provide a number of effects or certain effects on the actors or the players. Not only negative effects, it turns out gambling can also have a positive impact on one's life.
The first positive side is giving you the opportunity to get large amounts of money in a short time. Speaking of money, I'm sure no one in this world doesn't need money. Everyone needs money. With money, we can buy all the things we want. Starting from to fulfill the needs to fulfill the lifestyle. All of them need money.
if you say no, you can't be here.

The Positive Side of Gambling the second is to fill your empty time. Many people are bored and late when a lot of free time hits their daily lives. Some of them only sleep and do not do their activities or hobbies. You can gamble to fill your empty time.

The last positive side is that you can hone your brain's abilities. Gambling often uses your mind to determine tactics in gambling. The more often you gamble, then your brain will get used to thinking fast in estimating the potential that occurs and which is certainly for your victory.

Gambling is not merely a negative connotation, just like all things in this world that have positive and negative sides. Gambling can quickly improve the economy of a region or city. The tax that it generates, is very large and enough to move or build a city. In addition, gambling is something that is liked by almost everyone because it has the opportunity to win bets and get entertainment. Of course this gambling activity must be carried out wisely and responsibly.

What do you think?

Well, I don't think I play because I have time left, or because I'm too sleepy, or because I have nothing to do! Who will give me if I have time left, I always have time, because I am always asked to do numerous activities, appointments, so my schedule is always full, and I do not play to occupy my schedule.

I play to make money, and this is the bright side of the game! Wins, money, smile, and happiness are the main aspects of a winner. And you know that, you will be happy to win, no matter how many people you know here, or if you laugh or talk about some cool topic or important subject, or if you have learned something, what really brings you here is money like yourself. said, the gambler's instinct is to want to win, wins and money. That is what motivates us. This is what I think, that really I am only here as a kind of work, to make money, the rest as joy and fun, knowledge and pleasure comes as a result of my great victories, whether big or small.

On 02/08/2019 at 05:27, JohnTravel said:

Well, I don't think I play because I have time left, or because I'm too sleepy, or because I have nothing to do! Who will give me if I have time left, I always have time, because I am always asked to do numerous activities, appointments, so my schedule is always full, and I do not play to occupy my schedule.

I play to make money, and this is the bright side of the game! Wins, money, smile, and happiness are the main aspects of a winner. And you know that, you will be happy to win, no matter how many people you know here, or if you laugh or talk about some cool topic or important subject, or if you have learned something, what really brings you here is money like yourself. said, the gambler's instinct is to want to win, wins and money. That is what motivates us. This is what I think, that really I am only here as a kind of work, to make money, the rest as joy and fun, knowledge and pleasure comes as a result of my great victories, whether big or small.

so it's for you that making money is the good side of the game. well, I admit that victory will make someone happy, not only happy by themselves, but can be happy together with others by giving tips or making rain from a few percent of the profit that can be. maybe that's one good side of online gambling here

On 01/08/2019 at 14:51, CntryBoy said:

I believe these are 2 very good points when it comes to gambling.  Being able to hone our mental toughness and not give in to temptation is indeed a very important aspect of gambling.  Without being mentally tough and making good decisions, we are all doomed to fail if you ask me.

Okay, but then you believe in luck more than strategy.

On 01/08/2019 at 03:24, AHCareP said:

oh ... right ...
some people also hunt a lot but aren't so focused on betting ... he actually talks more than bets ... it seems like some of the gamblers prefer to joke in the chat room rather than the hunt ...