Kagami10

How much deposit do you suggest to make stable profit in primedice?

It was then my first time to realize when my stocks or balance was in 5 digit of satoshi and did my pd settings to auto with the appropriated strat. and then sad to say that it wasnt effective that was  because of the remaining balance i had  not enough. It was Confirmed when i deposited more btc and did again my strat, yah the game was going fine, I was doubled the btc i had for several minutes of hour. That was a breaking record for me for the first time that i withdrawed almost trice my btc capital. Yes, there should be a big difference when  more and less of deposits.

The best strat u have if ever, should be done play with big deposits, that i could only tell. It has more the potential to be more effective of your special strategy as i said when you have enough deposits.

In my opinion it depends on how you play, if you can play and make money with small capital, that's good. but it's better if you play with big capital if you want to get satisfaction in betting but be careful, usually the more capital you have, the more greedy you will bet.

well the bigger you deposit the more chanece you have to make a good profit ! if we said that you need to make 500k satoshi profit then 2m sats will be a good amount to start with, its hard to make a big profit starting with low balance, set your goals depending on you balance ! do try high multipliers because there is a big chance to lose. have a good luck :) 

11 hours ago, bitboy26 said:

for me id say you dont need a huge balance  but you only need a balance that you can afford to loose  . huge balance cant still assure that you can win at all times  . like for example me im only a small time gambler and my bets were only low but i still get that 11 loose streak at most times but nothing stops me from gambling again  . loosing is part of the game , better if you can accept it and move on  ...

I would actually quote this one because this is resolvable by storing your profit on vault as often as possible as you see it fit and just put an amount of playable balance that you can afford to lose so that when you bust the balance, you still have more to play.

But usually, after a big bust, majority of the players cannot resist themselves to getting money immediately out of their pockets to recover it, which leads to a tower of losses. I hope you can sensibly control yourself whenever you bust that partial balance and not to try to chase the money that you didn't had at the first place when you were gaining the wins.

Gambling involves high risk so your deposit must not affect your normal life. I don't advise to deposit at all if you struggle to pay utility bills, food and housing expenses. 

If you decide to deposit and are new to the game, I would suggest not to exceed PD withdrawal limits. 

On 18/08/2019 at 13:01, Xantys said:

Gambling involves high risk so your deposit must not affect your normal life. I don't advise to deposit at all if you struggle to pay utility bills, food and housing expenses.

Exactly the way we should all look at it.  We must not play with what we cannot afford to lose.  A decent profit can be made with virtually any amount, as long as we make plans and stick to our goals.

but bigger deposite, and bigger start can make bigger losses too. and in the end you will be in - , so if do 1 big deposite, win and then run,(Im not gonna do that, i like to gamble xD)

Agree with you but mostly people don't gamble with proper plan. If you do it with proper planning you may stay with profit always. Firstly you need patient. And you should stay happy with low profit/win. Step by step you can make huge profit. Actually there is not any fixed amount of deposit that will help to make profit easily. Play freely with proper plan don't lose hope. And don't make your whole balance in deposit. Just make sure you aren't losing all in a run. Play with less then 10% of your total amount.

On 17/08/2019 at 02:44, Landak said:

In my opinion it depends on how you play, if you can play and make money with small capital, that's good. but it's better if you play with big capital if you want to get satisfaction in betting but be careful, usually the more capital you have, the more greedy you will bet.

I always found this to be true, especially when I first started.  These days I usually deposit smaller amounts and try to grind them up for decent profit.  It is much more tempting to get greedy with a big balance.

I think to recover the loss is to make a number of deposits with a sizable amount ... (it depends on how much the loss you want to recover) ..

then, depending on how you play ... many are trying to recover their past losses by making a number of deposits, but also losing, adding to the minus amount of stats they have ... this is the most important point and the determining point whether you can recover your finances or actually it makes your losses worse ... 😭😭

On 31/07/2019 at 22:34, sheenaz.bay said:

in fact, whatever balance we have will not guarantee that we will win, some say having a big balance will make it easier for us to get profits, for me it can be true, if playing with these players can control the game and not greedy by using the smallest bet to face red in length. I can personally control the game if I have a balance of at least 100k sats, that's more than enough

yep ... you're right, friend ...
no matter how many bankrolls we have, if we can't master the game and are greedy in betting everything will be wasted ...

Bankroll is one of the important items in gambling, but it is not the most preferred ..., ☝️☝️☝️

On 01/08/2019 at 01:01, Ali saher said:

In my opinion if you make a good deposit then you make a good profit minimum 50 USD best amout

my opinion what u deposit if u double better cashout if u playing more so this is mean greedy . i'm greedy all time i sick some time loss my deposit no double but many time i deposit i made double or no cashout so i am sick :S

On 20/08/2019 at 15:34, Mahdirakib said:

Agree with you but mostly people don't gamble with proper plan. If you do it with proper planning you may stay with profit always. Firstly you need patient. And you should stay happy with low profit/win. Step by step you can make huge profit. Actually there is not any fixed amount of deposit that will help to make profit easily. Play freely with proper plan don't lose hope. And don't make your whole balance in deposit. Just make sure you aren't losing all in a run. Play with less then 10% of your total amount.

well i think its all about luck, and since its about how lucky you are the right way to gamble is to play randomly with no plans, no need to set plans because the odds will get you down in the end, just play randomly and stop at a good profit, this is how gambling is all about.

usually, after a big bust, majority of the players cannot resist themselves to getting money immediately out of their pockets to recover it, which leads to a tower of losses. I hope you can sensibly control yourself whenever you bust that partial balance and not to try to chase the money that you didn't had at the first place when you were gaining the wins.

26 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

usually, after a big bust, majority of the players cannot resist themselves to getting money immediately out of their pockets to recover it, which leads to a tower of losses. I hope you can sensibly control yourself whenever you bust that partial balance and not to try to chase the money that you didn't had at the first place when you were gaining the wins.

yeah .... indeed the average gambler does that ... make a deposit using the rest of the money they have because they have already suffered a big loss when betting, as if if they continue betting, they will find victory and recover their losses ... even though, in reality it's not certain. the victory they hoped for was still not certain even in the 90% chance that they would not necessarily find victory.

therein lies the self-control, anticipating possibilities that are not certain to happen ... maintaining the emotional stability of a gambler who in the deepest frustration is also in a high level of emotion and confidence in pseudo victory ... if the gambler cannot hold back and do deposit, continue betting, then destruction will come to him ... regret that comes later will be repeated ... 😭😭😭

13 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

This is very true and this ends up in hardly ever being able to ever fully recover.  We have to be able to have discipline and control or it will end with a hole we are always trying to dig ourselves out of...

On 25/08/2019 at 16:08, JstLikeMagyk said:

the biggest enemy in gambling is our own greed. we can never win if we can't control ourselves. I am a greedy user, who always wants more and more, but I have to change it all