Kagami10

How much deposit do you suggest to make stable profit in primedice?

Yeah well that is somewhat true. But it depends on how you play. If you play a sort of low multiplier martingale bet then you would probably need to risk way more to be on the safer side. Where as if you hunt decent to high multipliers with a low Base bet you can probably last longer and expect to win bigger.

I usually would deposit around $20 to $50 minimum. Or have a minimum of this amount. I find myself losing when I have really small balances and you also wouldn't be able to participate in weekly challenges with such a low balance which would be a bummer xD

This question is way too vague in my opinion.  It all depends on what your goal is as far as profit, how much profit do you want to make?  What is your plan?  Bigger balances are obviously easier to make profits with if you're playing "safe" and slow....

if I have a lot of money I will deposit 10eth and I will target 5-10% every day and in my opinion it is a natural thing to play gambling with little profit but very routinely done, I am struggling to get a balance of that size and hopefully I can get the funds quickly.

in fact, whatever balance we have will not guarantee that we will win, some say having a big balance will make it easier for us to get profits, for me it can be true, if playing with these players can control the game and not greedy by using the smallest bet to face red in length. I can personally control the game if I have a balance of at least 100k sats, that's more than enough

Whatever your balance is it doesn't guarantee stable profits, because its gambling you will experience bad streaks and you might lose your patience and make ridiculous bets and bust all which often happens to me, but if you asking me for what is a decent investment i would say 5-50$.

In general, the deposit is small, it is important to know the measure and rely on strategy or breaking through.
But an average of $ 5-20, because I do not want to get excited and lose a large amount. And you can make good money with this mind with proper intelligence and experience.

5 hours ago, Byteking said:

Whatever your balance is it doesn't guarantee stable profits

Absolutely right, nothing is guaranteed in gambling.  No balance is big enough to ensure that you will always profit and never bust.

The deposit can be varied person to person,
If we want to make 0.001 btc profit i suggest u to deposit 0.01 btc deposit.
Means i suggest u to take profit of 10% daily.

Don't try to make balance double or thries. (even this can be done if u are very lucky)

11 hours ago, williamsh said:

There is no such thing as stable profit, regardless of your balance size. Surely Primedice would be bankrupt now and out of business if there was a way for players to make consistent profits?

Exactly!  Even with a huge bankroll, there is no such thing as "safe" here.  The only way to profit is to get lucky and withdraw the profit once it is achieved.  No matter what "safe" strategy is played and how big your balance is, it will eventually bust if the strat is played long enough.

How much deposit does not matter. The first time I played gambling. I deposit $ 10, when I lose $ 10 I will continue to deposit $ 20. Just keep on going until I earn my initial $ 10

Well, in order to get a stable profit and in case of loss there was an opportunity to return, then I think that 1 bitcoin should be enough. But this amount is huge for a one-time deposit and still there is no guarantee that you will not go broke by catching a long red strip. Your deposit will depend on the profit you want to receive.

Well , you must know that in gambling, there's no stable profit , it's not an investment  based on concrete factors , to guarantee you a daily income and it's not a job , it's based mostly on luck so don't expect to make profit and win everyday...

On 31/07/2019 at 07:43, Kagami10 said:

I think it is important to have a significant amount to support your losses and get it back eventually..

On 31/07/2019 at 08:00, CntryBoy said:

This question is way too vague in my opinion.  It all depends on what your goal is as far as profit, how much profit do you want to make?  What is your plan?  Bigger balances are obviously easier to make profits with if you're playing "safe" and slow....

i concur.. 

also there is no minimum amount for depo, you can depo any amount as long as you think i guess you can get it up to the min withdraw amount...

i guess that can be one end of the answer... how much᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ should one deposit to be able to withdraw with profit . something like that would be one version.. But as cntryboy said, its a little vague the question on its own, ^ addresses one far end of the possibilities. 

On 31/07/2019 at 11:43, Kagami10 said:

I think it is important to have a significant amount to support your losses and get it back eventually..

I think this can vary a lot depending on strategy, payout and luck. I've done 0.2 btc with only 2k satoshi. I already made a deposit of 0.02 btc and returned with 0.07 btc. So I used both different payouts and totally different play times as well.

1 hour ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

It's a silly question even 50 cents can be enough to have a fun time gambling it's more about what percentage of your deposit you can win in a semi safe manner yknow :)

That is also very true.  I hadn't thought of it that way.... you could deposit basically nothing and make some profit.

20 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

That is also very true.  I hadn't thought of it that way.... you could deposit basically nothing and make some profit.

I personally feel it's within my limits to win up to about 30% of my deposit safely as fuck but playing beyond that in one session I'll easily get tilted etc

4 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I personally feel it's within my limits to win up to about 30% of my deposit safely as fuck but playing beyond that in one session I'll easily get tilted etc

I am exactly the same way, especially if my balance is small.  I can safely make 50-100% with a small balance, but for some reason the results can not often be duplicated with a large balance...

On 01/08/2019 at 19:07, JstLikeMagyk said:

It's a silly question even 50 cents can be enough to have a fun time gambling it's more about what percentage of your deposit you can win in a semi safe manner yknow :)

This may even be what you said, and you are right, because it depends on what the game will look like at a specific payout and how long it will take to play or reach a winning goal.

It is true that you must have a huge balance to start with in order to make a profit that is significant enough (about 10% of the initial deposit) but usually, players with high balance gets themselves to a position that they cannot control themselves and succumb to greed and eventually lose. Also, here is the catch- if you have a really big balance, why would you even risk it just in order to win small? Even if it is 99.9999% chance of winning every round (Martingale beginning on very small amount), it is never certain that within 100 rolls you won't encounter that 0.0001% chance of losing it all. :) 

Posted (edited)

for me id say you dont need a huge balance  but you only need a balance that you can afford to loose  . huge balance cant still assure that you can win at all times  . like for example me im only a small time gambler and my bets were only low but i still get that 11 loose streak at most times but nothing stops me from gambling again  . loosing is part of the game , better if you can accept it and move on  ...

Edited by bitboy26
seems erred