MrNice23

What wallet do you use to store your coins?

20 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

which of these wallets you guys are mentioning allow for the user to set the fees ? I'd like to know a few more in case I stop liking electrum at some point.

I also use BitPay wallet sometimes, as I have a debit card that's connected to it so I can load it with crypto.  They only support BTC and BCH right now, but you can set the fees with either of the 2 they support.

I use Coinbase and Blockchain. Of these two I found Coinbase be more convenient and fast. Have had no problem with both of these sending money to Stake or PD.

By the way, the Vault of Stake and PD is another wallet, why not?

On 01/08/2019 at 14:27, AHCareP said:

I remember when the first year on PD I used only Blockchain, but then from all this nonsense with ID and confirmation I began to use exchangers, and immediately transferred them to my wallet.
And when I used Blockchain from it, I transferred cryptocurrencies to Exmo and from it already to wallets, a card, etc.
In general, if you store a crypt, then you can save it on the PD bank.😁

why didn't I think of that before ...
true you said, I will keep my coins in a primedice bank .. it looks like it's safer before I exchange it for real money ..
I am 100% sure to primedice .. well .. I admit it truly ...

Thank you, friend ... for reminding me of things that were forgotten ... :)

Mainly I use Coinomi, a mobile app wallet. But I'm on coinbase also, which I can use both on mobile and PC. My goal is to get a hard wallet like Ledger and Trezor later.

On 18/08/2019 at 12:52, jomaka said:

Mainly I use Coinomi, a mobile app wallet. But I'm on coinbase also, which I can use both on mobile and PC. My goal is to get a hard wallet like Ledger and Trezor later.

a lot of your cryptocoin storage wallet, friend. is that not dangerous? what if the wallet is destroyed or hacked by an irresponsible person? It looks like you need a good wallet and have extra security that guarantees the convenience of its customers

The most reliable way to store more or less decent amounts is of course a hardware wallet (Ledger Nano, for example) I have been using it for a year now, you can store any crypto there: btc, eth, doge, etc.

Well, after research much about wallet secure, and a lot of issues when i start in cryptoworld, then today I use Coinbase and Blockchain because i think that this two if very secure and fast for me in the transactions, turning my experience more convenient in a lot the another websites like Primedice for send and receive money.

The sad part is that i use for some time blockchain.com app. 

Why is this sad? Because it doesn't allow me to have access to my private keys in order to have a straight connection to my btc.

I used to use jaxx a lot but at a moment the app did an update and i lost .4 btc i have kept for a long time. 

Electrum/mycellum seems like good choices at any given time.

On 02/08/2019 at 02:05, JstLikeMagyk said:

which of these wallets you guys are mentioning allow for the user to set the fees ? I'd like to know a few more in case I stop liking electrum at some point.

For that, I would recommend the Blockchain wallet, but be careful when choosing the fee amount; If it is too low, you may lose what you are sending.

I don't keep my coin in hardware or cold wallet. I always put my coin in web wallet. Like blockchain, coinbase. Though coinbase isn't good always to keep coin. But blockchain is best site and I can have my own private key there. I keep small amount so it doesn't matter which wallet I use.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on me. 

I use blockchain.com; and that's lame. I don't control my private keys, I can't sign a message....

I used to use jaxx but they changed the legacy mode and destroyed everything I like about it. Sometimes i still use electrum or mycellium