MrNice23

What wallet do you use to store your coins?

Very simple question but very important, in my opinion, to chose the right wallet to store your coins is crucial. 

There are several different types of wallets to manage your crypto-currencies.

You have the choice between online wallets desktop wallets , mobile , hardware ones like Ledger Nano S or Trezor , you can even use paper wallets. 

So as you can see you can find great options , to store safely your digital assets, which one do you prefer? 

2 hours ago, paddyspub said:

I use mobile app wallet, Its fast and ez to manage, but it less secure than cold ones. What wallet do you prefer @MrNice23?

I prefer desktop wallets like Exodus, it's very nice one that supports several crytpo-currencies and it's very secure , i highly recommend it.

I don't have a wallet to store my coins. maybe you don't believe it, but that's me, I keep all my coins in vault. some have even been for months. primedice is a place for me to be safe for storing all my coins, even if I want to withdraw them, I will send my coins to an official website of my country and sell them and make them money.

I remember when the first year on PD I used only Blockchain, but then from all this nonsense with ID and confirmation I began to use exchangers, and immediately transferred them to my wallet.
And when I used Blockchain from it, I transferred cryptocurrencies to Exmo and from it already to wallets, a card, etc.
In general, if you store a crypt, then you can save it on the PD bank.😁

I used electrum to put money on it, then I just deleted the wallet entirely, I'm after format rn so no no sign of a wallet and I all have is a seed on a paper and an adress to check/send money there. Planning to buy some ledger soon.

18 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I don't have a wallet to store my coins. maybe you don't believe it, but that's me, I keep all my coins in vault. some have even been for months. primedice is a place for me to be safe for storing all my coins, even if I want to withdraw them, I will send my coins to an official website of my country and sell them and make them money.

Well Primedice can be used as a wallet as well , it's safe to store your coins there, but for me it's risky because of temptation to gamble lol

I preferably use Coinbase wallet as it is user friendly and famous after blockchain wallet.
We can store so many different coins in coinbase wallet.
We can trade one coin for other coin.

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

Well Primedice can be used as a wallet as well , it's safe to store your coins there, but for me it's risky because of temptation to gamble lol

yes that's the problem, the last time I saved 0.04 in vault, because I lost, finally 0.04 btc I used to gamble and finally everything just disappeared

On 31/07/2019 at 04:46, Raffe1324 said:

i use metamask :) its ez to use

I also use metamask just like you. After a period of trial, I found that metamask is very secure. It seems that hackers cannot access my wallet address to steal a token

2 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

which of these wallets you guys are mentioning allow for the user to set the fees ? I'd like to know a few more in case I stop liking electrum at some point.

@JstLikeMagyk  You can set fees with Blockchain online wallet, it's a good wallet but it doesn't support many coins. 

i was using blockchain for years, but once i made a transaction with high fees and was waiting, when i went to check the transaction i found nothing ( transaction not found ), after days and after i lost access to that wallet i checked the transaction again and found it, since then i stopped trusting blockchain and i dont transfer my all amount, for now i use both primedice and stake as a wallet, safe secure and fast :)