kippo

Why my content got removed every time I wrote agree/thank word in it?

I want to suggest one thing that it’s not good with removing my content every time I wrote thank/agree in it. I know there has thank reaction to give . As a topic in the discussion section of forum, we discuss with everyone’s opinion/experience/knowledge which related with topics. When someone shared their opinion, I just responded with the things I just tell agree with their opinion to be noticed them that I’m same side with them and want to share about the things based on their opinion . And only one time with the post which I agree with that. I agree with removing thank content for avoiding spam posts and farming rewards. 

99C6356C-C12E-4649-B36B-B31AEC33E1B6.thumb.png.d0be5f7e262ab0a97e5cd88f2351ed82.png

8 minutes ago, kippo said:

that it’s not good with removing my content every time I wrote thank/agree in it.

It is a forum rule to prevent spam where people post thank you and agreements to a post in order to farm satoshis from forum rewards. The posts that were removed were done for this purpose.

9 minutes ago, kippo said:

I know there has thank reaction to give .

Use that instead of agreeing to every post to make it look like a big post but having zero new content.

I hope you understand this and go through the forum rules once more. If you have any other question feel free to ask.

On 31/07/2019 at 03:46, UltraChief said:

It is a forum rule to prevent spam where people post thank you and agreements to a post in order to farm satoshis from forum rewards. The posts that were removed were done for this purpose.

Use that instead of agreeing to every post to make it look like a big post but having zero new content.

I hope you understand this and go through the forum rules once more. If you have any other question feel free to ask.

I understand you're trying to do your job, but how is a one week old thread considered a necropost simply because I'm the first to comment on it seems a bit fucked to be honest.

23 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

but how is a one week old thread considered a necropost

If you are referring to this thread: https://forum.primedice.com/topic/31289-cryptocurrency-gets-endorsed-by-professional-poker-players-worldwide/?tab=comments#comment-296285

Then you can see that the topic was created on "March 27, 2018" - How is that "one week"?