paul751

​​​​​​​Suppose u dipo like 10$/0.001btc.which payout u prefer to start

Suppose You dipo like 10$/0.001btc or less than it. what will be your aim/target & by which payout u wanna start? (i usually start with minimum 9.9x & then 16.50x & then more & 1st target 275k; if i feel lucky) 

Screenshot_2019-07-30-04-05-42-494_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2019-07-30-04-25-40-207_com.android.chrome.png

Edited by paul751

If I deposit $10 or less, I am generally not depositing BTC, more likely I will deposit LTC or ETH.  With 0.1LTC I would go straight to 990x and start with a 1000 or so base bet and when it does hit, I am already up about 10$ of my deposit.  The strat I play with 990x that would give me about 7000 rolls before bust.

1 hour ago, Ali saher said:

If I deposit 10usd or less I mostly play with 2x or 1.5x if I increase my balance then I try big payout like 20x or 50x 

2x and 1.5x very rarely seem to work for me.  How do they work for you to build the balance?

2 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

If I deposit $10 or less, I am generally not depositing BTC, more likely I will deposit LTC or ETH.  With 0.1LTC I would go straight to 990x and start with a 1000 or so base bet and when it does hit, I am already up about 10$ of my deposit.  The strat I play with 990x that would give me about 7000 rolls before bust.

green on 990x looks really cool bt  if i hunt 990x i got wrong side :(

2 hours ago, Ali saher said:

If I deposit 10usd or less I mostly play with 2x or 1.5x if I increase my balance then I try big payout like 20x or 50x 

Need a great luck to up through 2x/1.5x with low balance bt i believe u cause i saw my luck once; i started with 184sato rain-> slowly run 2x till 17k sato then i run with big payout & reached more than 1mili sato.really i found that luck one time's ever on PD bt now a days it's impossible for me.

I always start with 8x and if luckily I get to double it I will try to hit something using 90x. Then end up to lower payout like 1.98x But my strat don't bring me to victory always busted. I think I need to change it. 

1 hour ago, paul751 said:

i started with 184sato rain-> slowly run 2x till 17k sato then i run with big payout & reached more than 1mili sato

Wow, that is pretty impressive to go from 184 sats to over a million.  Would have been really nice to cash it out though. 😢

if at that time I made a deposit of only 0.001 btc (I used to deposit using btc) or more ... I used to bet on payout 20x at the start of the bet, I usually set onlose at 9%, then base bet to start with a bet 0.00000111 with stop on profit 0.00000111. if I find a green line, I will continue my bet at payout 330x or payout 990x. usually here I often experience defeat. but if I find a green line, then I will stop betting and make withdrawals. because usually I only have a low target (minimum withdrawal) when betting. because, if I continue my bet, the destruction awaits me in front ... :D

On 30/07/2019 at 06:07, paul751 said:

Suppose You dipo like 10$/0.001btc or less than it. what will be your aim/target & by which payout u wanna start? (i usually start with minimum 9.9x & then 16.50x & then more & 1st target 275k; if i feel lucky) 

First of all congrats with those nice hit.

If I depo $10 normally I try to reach minimum wd amount, put some in vault send some to friends. 

If my playing hunger doesnt get satisfied after I reach those, I'll try to play it with more caution. There's not a limit/goal really, so long as its something I can withdraw and I'm satisfied.

On 30/07/2019 at 03:37, paul751 said:

suppose i deposit and all in 2x just cuz i need double green best

I would like to suggest to use low base bets amount than payout when you start to play because you don’t know how the patterns are coming at this moment . So every time you start to play just play with low bets like 100 satoshi or 0 bets to test patterns 

On 30/07/2019 at 03:17, CntryBoy said:

2x and 1.5x very rarely seem to work for me.  How do they work for you to build the balance?

Bro 2x or 1.5x my best strategy and I use this strategy very fast increase my balance because every bit I change bit amount spos if my 1st bit 2k satoshi then my sacand bit amount 8k or 16k satoshi and some time I make 2nd bit max amount so I change every bit my bit amount and I'm success many time to increase very fast my balance

7 hours ago, Ali saher said:

Bro 2x or 1.5x my best strategy and I use this strategy very fast increase my balance because every bit I change bit amount spos if my 1st bit 2k satoshi then my sacand bit amount 8k or 16k satoshi and some time I make 2nd bit max amount so I change every bit my bit amount and I'm success many time to increase very fast my balance

Sounds pretty risky, but I could see how you could build a balance fast if you run into a good streak.

if i depo 10$ or less prefer to go with 1.3 and than 1.5 than 2x and than 3x is good for me till now but it will be every good if 10x works than all is good and better than others. so it depends up o n you what payout you are comfortable with