JstLikeMagyk

Arbitrage betting

13 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I was wondering if there are any forums or groups people know of for sharing information on arbitrage betting ? :)

I am still noob about this although I'm starting to learn. Bitedge sends me an email if there system detects an arbitrage opportunity.

7 hours ago, williamsh said:

Well the community here consist of a fairly decent amount of people, so I am sure amongst all of us, there will be at least one or two of us that know about arbitrage betting :)

The only losing scenario here is if the betting site you put the bet on suddenly ran off with the pot right? 

1 hour ago, jamyr said:

The only losing scenario here is if the betting site you put the bet on suddenly ran off with the pot right? 

For sure, I mean most sites that have multiplayer games or whatever take some commission from the pot. It would be stupid to steal the whole pot, because then they will not be trusted again.

A couple of times I came across such groups in telegrams, but unfortunately I don’t remember their names and there were a lot of experienced people who made huge bets. If I'm not mistaken, I even on the PD forum or Stake saw one of the regular users dialing such a group. I think if you search or google, you will definitely find something.

On 30/07/2019 at 02:35, jamyr said:

I am still noob about this although I'm starting to learn. Bitedge sends me an email if there system detects an arbitrage opportunity.

thanks for the suggestion I signed up for bitedge and these are the kinds of sites and groups I'm looking for :D