Posted (edited)

This is a simple auto bet I do that's medium risk I do a bit,

basebet = 1-3% balance

increase on loss = 340%

stop on profit = 25% of balance

It's a strategy that you can reduce the bet way down to 0.1% or 0.01% of balance and it would run for days most times :)

Edited by JstLikeMagyk

the settings that you make, does it function in large payments ?, for example at payout 1100x? payout 1414x? payout 1650x? payout 1980x? payout 2475x? payout 3300x?

please clarify, because you only provide information about the settings in bets and the percentage of bets to achieve victory in dice in a long duration. what if someone uses your strategy in large payments and is destroyed and consumes all the balances he has?

sharing experiences and strategies of fellow friends at Primedice is indeed very helpful for friends who experience defeat in the long run, but with a strategy that is easy to understand and certainly can be used by many gamblers at Primedice ...

Please understand ... I just clarified, not protesting what you said  :D

4 hours ago, Han2x said:

What is the payout mate? I don't see it. It will apply in any payout? 

I think that not any payout will work. With such a large increase when losing, the payout level should be around 1.3 - 1.33 

by using an increase loss as big as it doesn't seem to be able to use it at a high payout of more than 5x, because a lot of reds will appear in front and spend the balance we have, but it's good to try 2-3 times before nonce increases and gets a lot of red.
Maybe you can add some pictures of the results of this technique if you succeed

1 hour ago, Whitestar said:

I think that not any payout will work. With such a large increase when losing, the payout level should be around 1.3 - 1.33 

Probably mate. I cannot be more than 2x payout. It's such a risk to increase in such high percentage even if you start little. 

37 minutes ago, mmo21st said:

Это хорошая стратегия? Кто-нибудь пробовал? Повезло или перебор, лол?

25 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

Это хорошая стратегия, я попробую это, но в основном я играю 2x выплат, но теперь я стараюсь авто бит для большой выплаты, и я желаю мне успеха для этого и получил большую выплату

I do not want to say anything against this strategy, but I was very careful! On this payment can give 8-12 red in a row. And we raise the rate every time by 340%. This strategy can drain your balance in a matter of seconds.

I think it's risky 340% increase on loss, you will not have time to look back as your balance will be zero. Moreover, we do not know payout. You can try it on the doge, maybe I'm wrong.

9 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

This is a simple auto bet I do that's medium risk I do a bit,

basebet = 1-3% balance

increase on loss = 340%

stop on profit = 25% of balance

It's a strategy that you can reduce the bet way down to 0.1% or 0.01% of balance and it would run for days most times :)

That is a huge increment for every losing game,

The payout should be less that 2x I believe.

12 hours ago, jamyr said:

That is a huge increment for every losing game,

The payout should be less that 2x I believe.

I agree, with a 340% increase on loss I would guess the payout is around 1.5x or so since most times folks run 2x with a 100-150% increase on loss.

51 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I only see 340% increase on loss, but I don't see this strategy using what payout? it is not possible for all payouts to use 340% increase on loss, too risky

he is ... absolutely right ... this trick is so vague and unclear ...
how are we going to use this strategy if only information on luck reaches 340% ... while playing on what payout? What is the base bet? does it have to be under or over position? when to raise the bet? everything is unclear ... quite confusing ..:(

In general i prefer to avoid low payouts , but if you tested and you can proof that your strategy is working , i would give it a try if you can precise the payout, would be even better :p

51 minutes ago, Betwrong said:

Since OP mentioned "increase on loss = 340%" I think he's playing with 1.3x payout or something like that. 

But it would be great if he appeared here and said it  himself. :)

if playing with onlose 340% ... according to my calculations ... it can be used in payout 1.3x, payout1.47x and payout 1.5x ... all depends on how much the initial balance before starting the bet ...

I myself have tried playing at Payout 1.12x with 700% onlose. and I won a bet of 0.00110000 btc ... playing on a small payout does have its own advantages ... however, playing on a small payout also has a big risk of losing, because when playing on a small payout automatically our bets must be big, because if you bet with a little coin, then the winning rate reaches the minimum withdrawal rate will be difficult to achieve, ..

Usually, on the contrary, the entire deposit is lost faster if you put less than 1% of it. There can be no talk of any few days of the robot’s work.

On 11/08/2019 at 11:26, Betwrong said:

Since OP mentioned "increase on loss = 340%" I think he's playing with 1.3x payout or something like that. 

But it would be great if he appeared here and said it  himself. :)

This is what I am thinking as well, but he has not actually clarified himself that this is the case.  I would have to imagine that somewhere between 1.25 and 1.5x makes sense.