paul751

How many times ur are on HR

13 hours ago, williamsh said:

On Primedice, I do not ever think I have made the high rollers tab to be honest. Maybe one day I'll make it, but I just don't bet big enough to make it on there lol.

indeed it is not an easy thing to find our name in the high roller (HR) category. but I am sure that everyone who is here at Primedice certainly wants to be in the high rollers category ... sometimes I think what is included in the high rollers category if only just taking names ... there are many who are in the high rollers category but don't hit the green line ... did not find victory ... it means it's useless to be in the high rollers category ..

but ... yes ... I admit, I really want to be in the high rollers category ... but not because of defeat ... it's not pride ...

hopefully in the near future I will try it. I just need to practice my beliefs and mentality before regret comes to me ...  :D:(

3 hours ago, Ali saher said:

In primedice I not get hr but when I some big deposit then I try and I think I success get this

hmm its better :)

14 hours ago, singpays said:

many time in hr in alts :D my main account is some time . but i loss all no hr anymore :D

haha singy gd decision 😜

13 hours ago, happyhouse said:

I play with 1.10x and get hr many time..and result i lost all :) 

I don't think I've ever even been close to HR playing 1.01x, it is a quick bankroll killer for me.

hey there paul751 buddy!

I mean... To say that I rarely use this site anymore... I have literally never been a high roller. I will start to use this site more in the near future so hopefully i can get to high roller then but for now,,, I have never been a highroller. Sadly... I have been high roller many of times on Their partner site... (Stake) so many times. But that's because I mainly use that nothing else... But yeah :D

Have a great day and best of luck playing everyone :D

1 hour ago, Aazzah said:

hey there paul751 buddy!

I mean... To say that I rarely use this site anymore... I have literally never been a high roller. I will start to use this site more in the near future so hopefully i can get to high roller then but for now,,, I have never been a highroller. Sadly... I have been high roller many of times on Their partner site... (Stake) so many times. But that's because I mainly use that nothing else... But yeah :D

Have a great day and best of luck playing everyone :D

It only takes like $20-30 at some points of the day now so it shouldn't be too hard bro 😛

I never been in highrollers list because I’m always playing pucci payout only. Hehe the highest payout for me in primedice is 16k. I’m so scared to lose money without getting profit .

i think i was almost on it today, got a lot of good luck with some rain of xrp, but as much as i tried to get on the list i never popped up.. its ok everything is still 🆒᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎

i never been on hr for a single time not willing to get there also, slow  and steady is good for me till now. and i am stick to that to get some good profit to enjoy my time on prime dice

3 hours ago, kippo said:

I never been in highrollers list because I’m always playing pucci payout only. Hehe the highest payout for me in primedice is 16k. I’m so scared to lose money without getting profit .

Hmmm...
try friends .. if you have been included in the HR Roll (High Roll), then you will be addicted and try to stay in the HR category.
In addition to the profit from the green line that we find, we also get a wager which will be calculated for the edge of the house ... there is also the possibility of being in the top 10 race categories ... here (race) you can also get a fairly large satoshi ... so ... yes ... this is not just a matter of HR (high roll), there are many possible gifts that can be obtained from HR.

I was only once, a big bet of a 0.5LTC on 2x, a win fortunately, was thinking like 2 days or something if I wanna do this bet or not, calculated how much the loss would hurt me and what could I eventually buy for 1ltc, was worth it, 0 regrets :D

Ohh Highroller means taking big risk like 50$ or more right???
i m never be on highroller on Primedice.
I rarely play with balance like 50-100$ but never make bet of such huge amount.
Till now i make highest bet of 75xrp on 1.5x target.

Never ever have been in the HR tab here, although have been in the pd's sister-site stake quite a couple of times, not as impressive though, just some casual wins.

On 04/08/2019 at 15:08, MateuszHDHR1 said:

I was only once, a big bet of a 0.5LTC on 2x, a win fortunately, was thinking like 2 days or something if I wanna do this bet or not, calculated how much the loss would hurt me and what could I eventually buy for 1ltc, was worth it, 0 regrets :D

hahahaha ... counting up to 2 days to do an HR bet .... it is indeed a little funny and tense, friend ...

I myself try to make big bets when I have 0.03 btc ... I thought about it for a week ... what if I lose? What if my coin is lost? consideration for the sake of consideration I did and with a trembling hand finally .... I canceled my intention ... I undo my plan to risk all the assets that I have .. I chose to retreat from experiencing destruction ... it seemed that was the best decision I have made ... hahahahaha .... :D:D

I have never been hr at pd. Haven't played a lot here. And don't played with higher fund. I always played here with small ammo and wd while I can. Though I don't need to bet huge to ve hr at pd. Maybe in future I will be there while I will get my enough luck back. 

On 26/08/2019 at 21:43, hexa said:

Not yet on HR here, maybe i will try next time. Neede huge bankroll to do that.

You don't necessarily need a huge bankroll to get on HR.  You can also get there by hitting a big multiplier with a smaller bet.

On 29/07/2019 at 03:49, paul751 said:

i only get on HR 4 times. how many times u?

yo paul , when the hr balance like so i in hr many time  like end of loss :P