JohnTravel

Do you think the Portuguese language should reward your active users?

I have been talking to some people, and I have also noticed that the forum in the portuguese language does not add rewards to the people who act in the forum of this language.

So, I ask you, do you think the forum of other languages should reward users of these languages? Or do you think only the English language should reward active forum users?

Do you think the Portuguese language should reward your active users?

What do you think about this? Share your ideas with us.

I don't know about reward forums in every language, because those who know of course moderators and primedice staff, maybe you should ask directly to the support or moderators who understand more about reward forums if I personally, just agree every language in the forum gets reward, because I see not only Portuguese, but there are several other languages, like Spanish and Indonesian

Posted (edited)

I guess I just assumed that the rewards worked pretty much the same for all languages.  I honestly was not aware that the Portuguese language forums did not have the same rewards feature that we do.  I would thing that all users, regardless of language, should be rewarded in the same fashion.

Edited by CntryBoy
typo

I wasn't aware of that , that you don't get rewards for posting in Portuguese section , in my opinion they should be rewarded ,  but maybe the reason is that there's not much activity there, well i don't know ..

On 28/07/2019 at 15:36, williamsh said:

It will depend on the forum statistics in terms of how much activity those sections get. So if they don't think that language needs more activity, then they won't reward the posts.

What are the instances that would make them want more activity to a certain local board?

On 28/07/2019 at 10:43, MrNice23 said:

I wasn't aware of that , that you don't get rewards for posting in Portuguese section , in my opinion they should be rewarded ,  but maybe the reason is that there's not much activity there, well i don't know ..

This probably the reason why there isn't much Pinoys sticking on Pinoy board.
I guess they don't need more activity for the pinoy section as there is hardly even half topics posted their that is "worth" checking. No offense but this is my own opinion.

58 minutes ago, jamyr said:

What are the instances that would make them want more activity to a certain local board?

This probably the reason why there isn't much Pinoys sticking on Pinoy board.
I guess they don't need more activity for the pinoy section as there is hardly even half topics posted their that is "worth" checking. No offense but this is my own opinion.

If they want more posts in a particular section of the forum. I don't know which sections they would want specifically, but that would be determined by the forum admins.

as far as I know, every discussion in the forum must be rewarded (although there are some fields that are not paid for but only a few). and regarding language problems, it seems like all of them are rewarded ...

if in the portuguese language forum there is no appreciation for discussions about gambling, discussion of strategies and much more (except general discussion), you should ask this to the Primedice staff or to the moderator.

Good luck

Posted (edited)

I wasn't aware of that either...As long as the portuguese/another languages users respect the rules of the forum, I see no reason to not reward them. That's my opinion.

Edited by Ph4ntom