Jump to content
Han2x

Roll Over or Roll Under?

Recommended Posts

On 27/07/2019 at 13:09, MrNice23 said:

High side is my favorite but i change often sides to maximize my chances to win , for example after 2-3 hits on high side , i switch for low but sometimes i stick to one side , and increase progressively my bet amount until it hit the side i picked.

I have been changing sides a lot today after 2-3 hits, especially on higher multipliers.  So far it seems to be working out pretty well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/07/2019 at 14:13, Lky14 said:

I always switch up the sides depending on what I think the next roll number will be although I must admin the high side would be my go to side. I tend to use high when hunting higher payouts as I take more notice to what high numbers are coming up.

Sometimes I do the same thing as you for high payouts, but after reaching a high payout I switch sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/07/2019 at 00:09, MrNice23 said:

High side is my favorite but i change often sides to maximize my chances to win , for example after 2-3 hits on high side , i switch for low but sometimes i stick to one side , and increase progressively my bet amount until it hit the side i picked.

sometimes it's true ... staying on one side is better when hunting on high payouts ...
changing course sometimes actually increases the length of the red line ... and that indicates hesitation when hunting, and that's not good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/08/2019 at 02:35, CntryBoy said:

I have been playing a lot of 99x to 990x the last few days using both over and under.  It seems to me that the over has been hitting about twice as often as the under for some reason for me.

if you are playing high payouts i advice you not to change the side ! because you can miss the hit ! and its hard to come again if you missed it, just stick on the side you are playing and then change the side when you hit it, jjust to not regret after, best of luck rolling it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think thats purely seed dependent, in some seed roll under comes often, but i have seen people for whom it doesnt matter at all. They will play with the bankroll that will handle red streak in any direction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it's depends on the roll. Many times changing side give profit and many time bust and bust. Good to have big bankroll then easy to make profit no matter what side or payout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are going to hunt the extremes (0 or 99.99) this might matter very slightly such that 99.99 has a very small chance that it will appear more often than 0 (due to the modulus applied on HEX strings) but otherwise I just let it be. It does not matter anyway. The chance is the same hence, just roll and let luck decide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2019 at 15:46, Chikou1306 said:

if you are playing high payouts i advice you not to change the side ! because you can miss the hit ! and its hard to come again if you missed it, just stick on the side you are playing and then change the side when you hit it, jjust to not regret after, best of luck rolling it !

That tends to be my experience as well.  I almost always stick to the same side and am stubborn enough to keep going until the under hits in most cases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In past I was always playing for roll over but nowadays I play on both side same way. After hitting green on one side I change to another. Try martingale strategy. I feel it better now to switching high low. It improved my game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

In past I was always playing for roll over but nowadays I play on both side same way. After hitting green on one side I change to another. Try martingale strategy. I feel it better now to switching high low. It improved my game. 

I seem to be in line with your current playing patterns. hunting by using a backflow between over and under is suitable for current calculations. I also do that, especially when I hunt 2x, 3x, and 4x payouts ... unfortunately I don't use a martingale pattern. I play manually. because I think martingale is a killer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2019 at 22:35, CntryBoy said:

I have been playing a lot of 99x to 990x the last few days using both over and under.  It seems to me that the over has been hitting about twice as often as the under for some reason for me.

I think that you or me or another play need to learn more about change the side for not lost the chances that game show for us. But great part of this is luck, seed and strategy and no one know the real number when this come for win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer to play on the bottom side ... I also don't know why I like playing on the bottom side ... it looks like I don't like number 9 ... (maybe) ..
but if I play in payments 2x, 3x, 4x, and 7x ... my game pattern changes between under and over ... because in small payments, sometimes our feelings also indirectly participate in bets ... so, not only the thoughts that work determine the direction of the dice ... ... as if the dice rotation can be guessed and rotated ... even so, still suffer losses if you bet for a long time.
it seems right they say "betting in a long time can reverse the position that initially has won, at the end of the bet it will take defeat and destruction".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I prefer to play on the bottom side ... I also don't know why I like playing on the bottom side ... it looks like I don't like number 9 ... (maybe) ..
but if I play in payments 2x, 3x, 4x, and 7x ... my game pattern changes between under and over ... because in small payments, sometimes our feelings also indirectly participate in bets ... so, not only the thoughts that work determine the direction of the dice ... ... as if the dice rotation can be guessed and rotated ... even so, still suffer losses if you bet for a long time.
it seems right they say "betting in a long time can reverse the position that initially has won, at the end of the bet it will take defeat and destruction".

hahaha ... usually it is like that. play at the beginning of the game and find the victory will lead to defeat and destruction at the end of the bet if betting is too long, and rarely found if betting at the beginning of the game will reach the target of victory at the end of the bet. I always experience this. maybe this is already prevalent in the world of gambling.
but for those who always lose at the beginning of the bet, I make sure to make a withdrawal at the end of their hunt, and of course they will not bet using a lot of time, they only hunt for a while and make a withdrawal afterwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2019 at 14:57, JohnTravel said:

I think that you or me or another play need to learn more about change the side for not lost the chances that game show for us. But great part of this is luck, seed and strategy and no one know the real number when this come for win.

We definitely need luck and a good seed for sure.  Some seeds have a lot more highs than lows in a row and vice versa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2019 at 18:44, JstLikeMagyk said:

I prefer to play on the bottom side ... I also don't know why I like playing on the bottom side ... it looks like I don't like number 9 ... (maybe) ..
but if I play in payments 2x, 3x, 4x, and 7x ... my game pattern changes between under and over ... because in small payments, sometimes our feelings also indirectly participate in bets ... so, not only the thoughts that work determine the direction of the dice ... ... as if the dice rotation can be guessed and rotated ... even so, still suffer losses if you bet for a long time.
it seems right they say "betting in a long time can reverse the position that initially has won, at the end of the bet it will take defeat and destruction".

Well all this is luck and vision of the game. Sometimes i think that after 8 reds in under i go try over and come another under and i fall with my coins. Then i am stop to play all in one or big amount in payout for example like 2x.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

Well all this is luck and vision of the game. Sometimes i think that after 8 reds in under i go try over and come another under and i fall with my coins. Then i am stop to play all in one or big amount in payout for example like 2x.

sometimes the calculation really goes far, as you said in playing on payout 2x, I can sometimes find the number of red lines along 12 rolls sometimes it can be up to 21 rolls of red lines in a row. and it makes me confused to place a high bet on 2x payout. and indeed everything starts and ends with luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×