bankbank

Ask a drug addict anything

I never use needles, other than that I have done pretty much everything else. It's ruined my life, it's saved my life.

Ask on, I am open with my use and I know dosages very well so if you wan to know if mix X is ok with mix Y I can probably advice you.

I have been to rehab 3 times, detox 2 times, plus tried to quit alone a handful times.

Thanks god you never used needles man, same for me i never used that i won't never use them. However i used many other kind of drugs , but i can say i'm not addict even to weed or hashish , i quit it now for like 1 month and not feeling bad.  Now i have 2 goals in my life , quit smoking cigs and quit gambling. 

I am not happy with needles, but with other medicines I have tried, even if only occasionally, but the difference with marijuana and liquor ... I am addicted to those two things. I can't fall asleep at night if I don't use it first. I will feel tortured if I don't consume marijuana in one day. It seems like marijuana is a daily requirement that must be present at all times.

but now that has changed completely ... I've been able to get out of marijuana and alcohol. quite difficult actually releasing both at once, but ... I'm grateful to be able to leave it. now all I need is to let go of the habit of gambling and smoking. this seems impossible for me to do, especially gambling and smoking are legal in my country. how can I leave it if the government itself does not forbid it ...