JstLikeMagyk

luckygames signs world soccer star brand ambassador.

So other sites have seriously ramped up the marketing in 2019 with soccer star Roberto Carlos who play for Brazil in the late 90s going through to the early 2000s being signed as a brand ambassador I find this really interesting to see what they actually do with him as I doubt they'll be funneling ad money to actually see a heavy impact but who knows. I think they may have got a bit caught up watching kevin hart and Ussein Bolt represent pokerstars who obviously have a lot more money to throw at marketing.

what do you guys think ?

here's the article.

https://www.gamblinginsider.com/news-in-brief

4 minutes ago, williamsh said:

They must have a lot of money to be able to do that! I think it will most definitely help them in bring in more customers and players who actually gamble at the site.

Yeah but the question I'm wondering is do they understand simply having him isn't enough I'm really intrigued to see if they actually have a plan on how to utilize a big name to push a crypto site especially a gambling one.

10 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Yeah but the question I'm wondering is do they understand simply having him isn't enough I'm really intrigued to see if they actually have a plan on how to utilize a big name to push a crypto site especially a gambling one.

I was wondering this as well.  If they do not utilize the relationship correctly, then what really is the point.  It will be interesting to see what comes of this...