MrNice23

When was you last withdrawal from Primedice ?

On 05/08/2019 at 17:14, Raffe1324 said:

Never :D so far have deposited on site like 4 times but no withdraws, i guess im noob in dices lul 

Keep your thoughts on winning, but take it easy, use a strategy, don't just count on luck. If you have a chance to withdraw, do not miss the chance.

18 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

Keep your thoughts on winning, but take it easy, use a strategy, don't just count on luck. If you have a chance to withdraw, do not miss the chance.

really good advice 100% agree on the don't leave funds on here if you're new and not experienced with gambling good way to get rekt.

22 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Exactly right.  Too many times a lot of us have missed the chance to withdraw when we could and almost always regret not doing it when we had the chance.

1 hour ago, singpays said:

When i want i withdrawal , and my last withdrawal in pd to stake :D and stake rip me

Sounds like you've had some terrible runs lately.  Just keep your head up and think positively, things are bound to turn around.

I withdrew yesterday after I did my roller coaster ride of swinging my balance to and fro to reach the $100 limit of trying to enable chat features. I ended up to slightly above my initial balance so I chickened out and pulled them towards my wallet. I sweat so bad during that 2,000 auto-rolls. 😂

10 hours ago, singpays said:

When i want i withdrawal , and my last withdrawal in pd to stake :D and stake rip me

i think its your luck who rip you 😄, and you always rip sing, you should try to change the strats or play safe maybe, be more careful to not rip again :) and next time just withdraw to your wallet and dont play when you get mad ;) 

4 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i think its your luck who rip you 😄, and you always rip sing, you should try to change the strats or play safe maybe, be more careful to not rip again :) and next time just withdraw to your wallet and dont play when you get mad ;) 

i withdraw alot but end of bust lol , yes i'm rip all time and mad chickou , some time mind not work :D

how i control mind , mind control me in gamble :P

Is it real?))

I withdraw some btc today but im sure i have to deposit them back after il f.k up on some rage bet

On 12/08/2019 at 23:40, 322 said:

Is it real?))

I withdraw some btc today but im sure i have to deposit them back after il f.k up on some rage bet

This might work for you if you are a compulsive player. What if you deposit your winnings to the vault and then let someone change your e-mail's password linked to your PD account so you can no longer touch them? Of course the person have to be the one you trust the most like a family member or your spouse.

PS: I told my hubby to do this. Certainly works.

On 26/07/2019 at 07:40, Han2x said:

Congrats guys. You area good at it. You can withdraw everyday I guess. I can't remember when was my last withdrawal I already forgot.

image.thumb.png.7dcc2d814ea64bda262d07618e426cb8.png

I think it's from a 2K tip from friend.

damn man i remember u r withdrawal crazy since 2015 or 16 i guess , hope u again start wining big :)

12 hours ago, singpays said:

damn man i remember u r withdrawal crazy since 2015 or 16 i guess , hope u again start wining big :)

I think I did but it's not in here. I never win big here in PD and I'm a member of PD 2017. How I wish bro.