@zulfandina

Strategy to play big payout

hi all ... let's talk for a while and share strategies ...
a few weeks ago I tried playing in payout 1980x. many friends who say playing in a big payout (payout 1k and above) the risk of defeat is very big ... however, I am curious ... I think there is no harm in trying ..
but, before I started the bet, my view was fixed on the on lose column in the view of primedice ... my mind was distant on youtube a few months ago I saw it ... even though I forgot the name of the gambling site, but I still remember the numbers ... well .. right. payout 1650x, with the on lose setting at 0.015%, and base bet 0.00001234 doge, stop on profit 100.00000000 doge, and the initial balance 10,000.00000000 doge ..

OK ... I will try ... I thought to myself ..

after deciding, I started betting ... I hoped to find a green line at 100.00000000 doge. After waiting for a while, I was weak and gave up ... thousands of rounds of dice, a few cigarettes ran out, just to see, waiting for the victory not sure..
really i feel stupid at that time ..

how about you all? Have you ever found a green line in a large payout using an online stop, stop on profit? if ever, what payout and setting on lose, stop on profit, initial balance before betting, and what is your base bet at the start of the bet?

let's share experiences and share victories ... hopefully if anyone ever uses the above method and finds a green line, can post tricks and strategies, so that other friends can also feel great joy ... especially those who have never received a big victory like myself ..

Truly I not try for big multiplayer even I not try 100x because I not wait when I playing game I just play 2x or 1.5 X and but after 4,5 bit I make a very big bit this way you win a big amount small time even you play 1 hour you not fell boring big multiplayer is a boring strategy this is my opinion 

I tried to do it in the Limbo game, on the x1000 multiplier and it worked, but the profit was not high since I just tested this method and it seems to me that it is quite working, but you are still not insured from the long red streaks.

the strategy has pros and contras

i'm hunting 3300x and so far it's going pretty well. but there has to be only one time of a real bad losing streak and i'll bust. and it takes a long time to gain 10, 20, 30% of the initial balance.

8 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

a few weeks ago I tried playing in payout 1980x. many friends who say playing in a big payout (payout 1k and above) the risk of defeat is very big ... however, I am curious ... I think there is no harm in trying ..
but, before I started the bet, my view was fixed on the on lose column in the view of primedice ... my mind was distant on youtube a few months ago I saw it ... even though I forgot the name of the gambling site, but I still remember the numbers ... well .. right. payout 1650x, with the on lose setting at 0.015%, and base bet 0.00001234 doge, stop on profit 100.00000000 doge, and the initial balance 10,000.00000000 doge ..

after deciding, I started betting ... I hoped to find a green line at 100.00000000 doge. After waiting for a while, I was weak and gave up ... thousands of rounds of dice, a few cigarettes ran out, just to see, waiting for the victory not sure..

how about you all? Have you ever found a green line in a large payout using an online stop, stop on profit? if ever, what payout and setting on lose, stop on profit, initial balance before betting, and what is your base bet at the start of the bet?

let's share experiences and share victories ... hopefully if anyone ever uses the above method and finds a green line, can post tricks and strategies, so that other friends can also feel great joy ... especially those who have never received a big victory like myself ..

Well, I've been through this, and I use the strategy to count the bets in live stats, I even made a post about it, so what I do is after a certain number of plays in a payout for example 1.22x I'll set 100 bets on this payout, and after that number of moves I switch to the 99x or higher payout and start hunting this high payout. Sometimes that works and it gives me a great profit. Again I use the strategy of counting bets minimizing my losses. I always think, how can I win by minimizing my losses? So if I attack myself, the chances of me winning are higher, that's what I do and what I think is a good way to hunt for high payouts.

I almost always play and hunt big multipliers 900x and higher.  I have found that as long as you have a decent sized balance and patience, it can be very profitable.

On 25/07/2019 at 17:39, MiaMia said:

the strategy has pros and contras

i'm hunting 3300x and so far it's going pretty well. but there has to be only one time of a real bad losing streak and i'll bust. and it takes a long time to gain 10, 20, 30% of the initial balance.

Interestingly, I honestly don't test this 3300x payout very much, on average how many bets you play to achieve this payout, do you do this analysis?

21 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Interestingly, I honestly don't test this 3300x payout very much, on average how many bets you play to achieve this payout, do you do this analysis?

When I hunt 3300x I always start with a fresh seed and I'll run it for 500-1000 rolls.  If it doesn't hit I'll move on to another strat to recover what I lost hunting and start over...

well playing high payouts leads you to loss , no matter how small you play, you will surely lose for the long run , thats why there is a house edge, to catch us when we play long !

I don’t know if it’s just my impatience of not seeing a green or what but I do can not have fun at higher than about 20x payout. It seems pointless to keep losing and losing and while you get excited for the one win on 1980x it’s literally a one in 2000 chance every single roll. You’d have to bet extremely low and I just don’t got time for that. 

I'm only trying 4950x 2475x1100x with on loss 1.05 basebet of 5k dogetoshin or whatever coins I want to hunt.sometimes I hitted it but the profit is not big.same goes to stake.but most of the time busted

17 hours ago, stevenwonder said:

I don’t know if it’s just my impatience of not seeing a green or what but I do can not have fun at higher than about 20x payout. It seems pointless to keep losing and losing and while you get excited for the one win on 1980x it’s literally a one in 2000 chance every single roll. You’d have to bet extremely low and I just don’t got time for that. 

I always hunt 49.5x and so far i was doing great profits from it. But i just use it twice or thrice as it can go deep and eat the whole fund. After that 49.5x will try 33x and 24x  just i dont use it too long. Sometimes i was lucky hitting 1100x and 99x but definitely will go back to lower payouts after hitting it since it will take you more bets before hitting it again.

On 25/07/2019 at 23:20, @zulfandina said:

Sometimes it's took few rolls to hit those payout sometimes it's will make your day harder than yesterday. Gambling dice targeting big payout is about luck, last time I almost ran of btc and started to bet on 0.12% on my last 4k sat with 500 sat bet base, within 5 rolls I hit that payout 0.005++ btc and recover some of my loss that day. If you want to play big payout be ready to bust your balance don't hope too much.  Better luck next time with your roll. 

You should try, even you think it will not hit. I'm always like that too, not having the courage to roll with high pay out, but now I'm trying because if they hit it you can hit it too. I'm tired of always dreaming hitting a high payout let's make it real :)

Actually my first ever big hit is unexpected, I'm always using 1.5x with on loss 200% to wagered and some small profit too, but one time I forgot to reset it and hunt 50x I think, my base bet is 50 or 100 I forgot it too, I just figured it out when my balance busting fast and freak out, but before I hit stop button it hit xD thank God :)

I have also done what you did but this is only a 10x payout and I tried it with a balance of around 300 dogecoin and managed to increase it to 600 doge, I can get the same benefits as the video. but I have never dared to try on a high payout like you.