Han2x

Did Primedice change your life?

1 hour ago, Mahdirakib said:

I have lost money by making deposit in pd. It's common that gambler makes lose. If you are doing gamble you should afford to lose. But we shouldn't gamble with the money that isn't our and is important for us. Like I have lost my important money sometimes. I bought coin and tried to increase it for giving back all my rental money and bill. But I lose it that time. It was much pressure for me. A lot of people do like this. Some people play with loan. That's how gambling sites effect in user life. I'm not saying about pd only..

i made this mistake couple times ago, and many times in real life, i got loans and gambled in horse racing and when i lost it got me in a bad situation, people need their money and you have nothing to give them back, the best thing to do is to gamble with your own money and to play only with what you afford to lose. sometimes your gambling hunger drives you crazy and you do stupid moves without paying attention, we should controll ourselves better than we do actually.

I don't want to make negative comments, and I know that it negatively changes some people's lives.
Primedice is one of the websites I visit in my free time, and it makes me happier when I'm bored.

14 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i made this mistake couple times ago, and many times in real life, i got loans and gambled in horse racing and when i lost it got me in a bad situation, people need their money and you have nothing to give them back, the best thing to do is to gamble with your own money and to play only with what you afford to lose. sometimes your gambling hunger drives you crazy and you do stupid moves without paying attention, we should controll ourselves better than we do actually.

Yeah most of us do mistake like this. Though I haven't took loan for gambling. But I have played with important money that shouldn't use in gambling. I have seen a lot of player make good result playing with loan. Few days ago someone took loan and recovered his 0.23 btc lose. Then made his profit upto 0.7+ btc. Don't know what finally happened with him. Playing with loan actually bad. It gives much pressure and we play crazily sometimes as you said. It's better to play with own money. 

15 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

I have lost money by making deposit in pd. It's common that gambler makes lose. If you are doing gamble you should afford to lose. But we shouldn't gamble with the money that isn't our and is important for us. Like I have lost my important money sometimes. I bought coin and tried to increase it for giving back all my rental money and bill. But I lose it that time. It was much pressure for me. A lot of people do like this. Some people play with loan. That's how gambling sites effect in user life. I'm not saying about pd only..

It seems so, many people bet on primedice using borrowed money ... because their money, the money they get from their work in the real world has been used up to meet the needs of their lives and their families in terms of basic needs, food, drink, and their daily expenses ..
I think it could actually be divided up to be able to do depoait to primedice without having to borrow money from other people, if the gambler can calculate his finances. just like what I do ... because I think realistically, .. what's the use of borrowing if finances can still be shared ... ^_^

On 08/09/2019 at 11:55, @zulfandina said:

It seems so, many people bet on primedice using borrowed money ... because their money, the money they get from their work in the real world has been used up to meet the needs of their lives and their families in terms of basic needs, food, drink, and their daily expenses ..
I think it could actually be divided up to be able to do depoait to primedice without having to borrow money from other people, if the gambler can calculate his finances. just like what I do ... because I think realistically, .. what's the use of borrowing if finances can still be shared ... ^_^

I never thought to borrow money just to gamble. what if you lose? I did not dare to do it. I better not gamble than having to borrow money to gamble, anyways there are many ways to gamble without borrowing, like writing in this forum

Prime dice hasn't really change my life. Though it has indeed solidified beliefs in the power of attraction. If you're unaware of what that is you should really look it up.

Stardust buddy. Its what you're made of. The universe outside your awareness is only as great as the universe within your awareness and both deserve their attention and appreciation.

20 hours ago, hudost2 said:

Prime dice hasn't really change my life. Though it has indeed solidified beliefs in the power of attraction. If you're unaware of what that is you should really look it up.

Stardust buddy. Its what you're made of. The universe outside your awareness is only as great as the universe within your awareness and both deserve their attention and appreciation.

woah . your post are mind blowing buddy.  i feel amaze even thoughu i dont really get what your tryin to say in a simplified manner .  although i understand correctly when you say that primedice didnt really change your life . like you , i can also say that primedice didnt change my life yet .  it maybe because that im still a beginner on here but im still tryin my best to learn from the pro's and im hopin someday that i can also experience what most succesful gamblers feel experience.

Edited by bitboy26

On 12/09/2019 at 19:32, sheenaz.bay said:

I never thought to borrow money just to gamble. what if you lose? I did not dare to do it. I better not gamble than having to borrow money to gamble, anyways there are many ways to gamble without borrowing, like writing in this forum

sometimes the feeling of happiness covers our daily lives in real life ... if this happens to me, usually what happens next is luck ...
so is my gambling life .. if one day, when I wake up, my heart feels happy .. after getting ready to move to the office and take the children to go to school, my heart is always in a happy state, until I come home from work and gather with my little family in the evening, the happy feeling increased ... this is where I started hunting in primedice .. if at that time I did not have money, I would borrow my friend to make a deposit and start hunting and usually I would get a victory ...

so ... I will only make loans if my mood is happy enough ... does not mean that I often make loans for the sake of betting, ... no ... I will not do that ...
borrowing money to gamble I do only at certain times ... as I just said above ... ;)

15 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

sometimes the feeling of happiness covers our daily lives in real life ... if this happens to me, usually what happens next is luck ...
so is my gambling life .. if one day, when I wake up, my heart feels happy .. after getting ready to move to the office and take the children to go to school, my heart is always in a happy state, until I come home from work and gather with my little family in the evening, the happy feeling increased ... this is where I started hunting in primedice .. if at that time I did not have money, I would borrow my friend to make a deposit and start hunting and usually I would get a victory ...

so ... I will only make loans if my mood is happy enough ... does not mean that I often make loans for the sake of betting, ... no ... I will not do that ...
borrowing money to gamble I do only at certain times ... as I just said above ... ;)

even though my heart is happy, I don't dare to do it. You're lucky with a loan you can multiply it, but you should be careful about that, friend, there are still many ways to raise capital without having to borrow