sheenaz.bay

Manage your finances for living and gambling costs

Gambling through online networking is no longer a new and amazing thing. Along with the development of the age of technology, gambling also grew rapidly and rapidly adapted well. In addition to making it easier for players to access, online gambling usually offers many promos and conveniences for their players.
Because it's easy to access, of course you need more funds if you experience continued defeat in it. Maybe you've heard this, always limiting your nominal bet. It means that your expenses are not disrupted by your gambling capital, so you can focus more on playing without thinking about anything else. It is important for you here to make a limit for your playing capital, you indirectly separate which money is for living expenses and which money is for gambling. do you do it, separate your finances for living and gambling costs?

I always separate my finances. Part goes to pay for housing and all related things, part of the food and so on. For gambling, I only single out what I don’t feel sorry for losing or this amount will not affect my position in any way in my life.

28 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I always separate my finances. Part goes to pay for housing and all related things, part of the food and so on. For gambling, I only single out what I don’t feel sorry for losing or this amount will not affect my position in any way in my life.

some say, people who can manage their finances in gambling are professional gamblers, maybe you are included

financial management in real life is indeed very important for future survival.
it's like living in a savings when you are young, old age is not miserable ...

I personally set aside my income / salary every month to three parts ...

1. for family needs (living expenses, food, drink, shopping, school fees, insurance, etc.)

2. for sudden use or for the future (savings)

3. living expenses for me personally (vehicle maintenance, cigarettes, personal telephone bills, gambling capital, and many others)

16 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

financial management in real life is indeed very important for future survival.
it's like living in a savings when you are young, old age is not miserable ...

I personally set aside my income / salary every month to three parts ...

1. for family needs (living expenses, food, drink, shopping, school fees, insurance, etc.)

2. for sudden use or for the future (savings)

3. living expenses for me personally (vehicle maintenance, cigarettes, personal telephone bills, gambling capital, and many others)

very good financial management friends, I want to be able to do it, because I personally am very difficult to manage my finances. maybe I should learn from you

I always separate them as well.  I generally buy about $100 worth of crypto with every paycheck to put away with what I cuurently hold.  I then take about 10% of that and put in a separate wallet I keep for gambling funds, which I withdraw to and deposit from.  They are always separate and I do not mix the HODLing and gambling funds.

10 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

I always separate them as well.  I generally buy about $100 worth of crypto with every paycheck to put away with what I cuurently hold.  I then take about 10% of that and put in a separate wallet I keep for gambling funds, which I withdraw to and deposit from.  They are always separate and I do not mix the HODLing and gambling funds.

if i may know, is 100 $ your total salary? What if the 100 $ loses when you start playing and you haven't had the chance to set aside some of your finances?

Edited by sheenaz.bay

On 23/07/2019 at 17:51, sheenaz.bay said:

if i may know, is 100 $ your total salary? What if the 100 $ loses when you start playing and you haven't had the chance to set aside some of your finances?

The $100 is only about 10% of my regular salary, the other 90% is used for living expenses and savings.

On 24/07/2019 at 09:21, williamsh said:

I personally do separate all of my gambling fancafe from my main finances. I have a portion of my income allocated for entertainment, which is gambling for me. If I win, I keep the winnings separate.

This is great, I do that too, and now I can play comfortably without risking compromising my finances.

It's a good thing that you separate your financial in gambling and in living expenses. Because if you compromised the financial support of your family for living then it will affect you and will cause you to be out of focus. You will possibly chase what you lost to avoid crisis in financial budget. 

49 minutes ago, Han2x said:

It's a good thing that you separate your financial in gambling and in living expenses. Because if you compromised the financial support of your family for living then it will affect you and will cause you to be out of focus. You will possibly chase what you lost to avoid crisis in financial budget. 

you are right, it will be the biggest mistake if we make all of our personal finance as gambling capital, we will lose and the impact is too big

1 minute ago, sheenaz.bay said:

we will lose and the impact is too big

For sure the impact is big. I already experienced it. If you will it that way then there will be a chance that it will affect you family relations. You should think several times first before doing it. If you know that will brings you bad thing then stop it. Family should be your priority and not your vices. 

3 minutes ago, Han2x said:

For sure the impact is big. I already experienced it. If you will it that way then there will be a chance that it will affect you family relations. You should think several times first before doing it. If you know that will brings you bad thing then stop it. Family should be your priority and not your vices. 

maybe before that, I always use my business money to gamble, and it almost makes me go bankrupt, but I have a wife who wants to help me by advising me, finally my way of playing changes. I separate business money and gambling money and I don't make it into one

On 24/07/2019 at 04:31, sheenaz.bay said:

very good financial management friends, I want to be able to do it, because I personally am very difficult to manage my finances. maybe I should learn from you

managing finances in real life is indeed always my top priority ... because, if I don't do it well ... then the results of my hard work so far will be wasted without anything I can inherit later to the child -my child.

the principle of hard work is an obligation for every man, but not all men have an income management principle that they can with hard work, herein lies the mistake.

all things men can do with the results of hard work ... gambling, spree, vacation abroad, and many more activities that spend a sack of money, even so, the money will remain if the management is good and measurable

1 minute ago, sheenaz.bay said:

maybe before that, I always use my business money to gamble, and it almost makes me go bankrupt, but I have a wife who wants to help me by advising me, finally my way of playing changes. I separate business money and gambling money and I don't make it into one

Gambling money should be your last priority. I only get money to gamble from my extra jobs. Like I have to fix cellphones from friends and they will pay me some. I never gamble the money from my work salary. That's good mate that you separate business money and gambling money because gambling is so addictive and probably will temp you to gamble your business money which is not a good idea. Good luck and keep it up. 

9 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

you are right, it will be the biggest mistake if we make all of our personal finance as gambling capital, we will lose and the impact is too big

Yes, whoever makes this kind of move is on the verge of chaos and a great loss. The player who plays this way has no action plan and is in a very large risk zone, and the end we already know, thin tragic. Defining a game plan is the best way to win, especially with a small percentage to play. I set nothing more than 1% of my own game budget.

4 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Yes, whoever makes this kind of move is on the verge of chaos and a great loss. The player who plays this way has no action plan and is in a very large risk zone, and the end we already know, thin tragic. Defining a game plan is the best way to win, especially with a small percentage to play. I set nothing more than 1% of my own game budget.

you're right, anyone who takes this kind of step is on the verge of chaos and big loss. but for me someone like this might have a plan and hope to get a big profit, but in reality he will be destroyed. destroyed with his own greed

I always 1st complete my family and my need complete then I see how much I deposit on gaming if I lose I have no problems face so I think you always 1st complete your important things then if you want invest on gambling your extra small money use because I see many gamblers they use all money on gambling and lose there money after they face many problems just not they face them families also face so please always see this thing before gambling good luck all

On 24/07/2019 at 08:21, williamsh said:

I personally do separate all of my gambling fancafe from my main finances. I have a portion of my income allocated for entertainment, which is gambling for me. If I win, I keep the winnings separate.

I do the exact same thing.  Mixing the main finances with the gambling ones generally ends up in financial hardship if continuing to chase losses using your non-allocated gambling funds.  I have seen it happen too many times...

5 hours ago, Ali saher said:

I always 1st complete my family and my need complete then I see how much I deposit on gaming if I lose I have no problems face so I think you always 1st complete your important things then if you want invest on gambling your extra small money use because I see many gamblers they use all money on gambling and lose there money after they face many problems just not they face them families also face so please always see this thing before gambling good luck all

you are right, the family must be prioritized, finance for personal needs, family needs must be prioritized, if there is more money, that is what we make for gambling capital, even if we lose, at least does not interfere with personal finances and family finances

On 23/07/2019 at 13:41, rembo2 said:

but the question comes down to, how do you do that? ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎keep separate checking accounts? separate wallets in real life or how is it done?

11 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

you are right, the family must be prioritized, finance for personal needs, family needs must be prioritized, if there is more money, that is what we make for gambling capital, even if we lose, at least does not interfere with personal finances and family finances

yep ... you are indeed a responsible person for your family. if all of the money you receive from your work runs out for the family, how do you bet? will you make a money loan? or you will stop playing gambling until you have some money to bet?