SLFJ

Multiplier

How many of you guys have tried and succeeded and on which big multiplier was it?

I personally am not the person to hunt for big multipliers, but when I do, I'm sure I never bust before I hit the multiplier, just because if you bust on a big multiplier, you can't play on normal ones, many people are hunting big ones here just because the payout is very big and you can earn tons more for risking it or lose your balance, I wonder how has it worked out for You guys, leave it down below.

I think the most I have ever achieved on Primedice is 1,500x (but I was hunting with a zero bet). The most I have won was on a 990x multiplier while I was betting 100 satoshis.

I often use 990x to 99x, I always use this strategy when I play. and for 99x I've used it for a long time. I always play using dicebot, because with dicebot with betting 1 sats using on loss can still work

I used to win bets on payments 1650x, 1980 x, and 2475x. but I forgot ... how many basic bets I did ... I really forgot ...
but, for the last one in this month, I won a bet on Payment 99x with a base bet of 0.00000100 btc, then proceeded to pay 990x with the same base bet (0.00000100 btc). and find the green line also on the roll to 446.

I like the most is hunting at x99. In my opinion it is the most successful and easily caught multiplier. I tried to catch big multipliers, but it ended in ruin. x99 is the best multiplier for me to hunt.

I do hunt pay out like 990x.1500x.3300x but sad i ended in bust coz i bet base that i can get green ill win that i can wdraw or min. Wdrawal :) like when i do chase 2000x in just 5 rolls i hit it but after that ive never win anymore until now :( i like hunting high pay out i play risk if i win wdraw if i bust its fine... lol 😂😂😂

I really like hunting big multipliers like 900x, 1000x, 2450x, 3300x, 4950x and 9900x.  I have hit them all multiple times but usually with fairly low bets.  I believe my biggest win was 1000x with a 2500 sat bet for 0.025btc...

5 hours ago, SLFJ said:

How many of you guys have tried and succeeded and on which big multiplier was it?

I personally am not the person to hunt for big multipliers, but when I do, I'm sure I never bust before I hit the multiplier, just because if you bust on a big multiplier, you can't play on normal ones, many people are hunting big ones here just because the payout is very big and you can earn tons more for risking it or lose your balance, I wonder how has it worked out for You guys, leave it down below.

I'll tell you something I saw a lot of people here trying to reach 99x, or much bigger payouts than this and the result is that they win a few times and lose a lot and the final situation is the negative world and the sadness.

If you are a good player you will learn from time to risk safely, without a plan you may win, but you will fail if you are not lucky.

On 23/07/2019 at 18:15, JohnTravel said:

If you are a good player you will learn from time to risk safely, without a plan you may win, but you will fail if you are not lucky.

Absolutely true.  You always must go in with a plan and a goal if you want to be moderately successful, and of course luck plays a huge factor.

On 23/07/2019 at 17:35, Swakto said:

I do hunt pay out like 990x.1500x.3300x but sad i ended in bust coz i bet base that i can get green ill win that i can wdraw or min. Wdrawal :) like when i do chase 2000x in just 5 rolls i hit it but after that ive never win anymore until now :( i like hunting high pay out i play risk if i win wdraw if i bust its fine... lol 😂😂😂

Yes, that's great, so try counting a specific number of bets and then switching to the higher payout, that might help you.

Sometimes , when i have enough bankroll i go for hunting high multipliers like 99x , 900X or even higher , it's risky but definitely a good way to make a big profit!

placed by MrNice23 on 22/07/2019

Wagered

0.00020000ltc.svg

Multiplier

900.00x

Profit

0.17980000ltc.svg

I can't remember any big hits from a high multiplier. I always tried hitting some big multiplier but I never succeed. I always back out and shift to other multiplier to catch the loses. After I recover some I try to hunt again but still no luck. I hit 990x before but with tiny bet. 

On 23/07/2019 at 19:35, Noeprellik1 said:

My  best multiplier in primedice is 990x with base bet 140 doge in tier challenge long time ago. And in other site I ever hit 9,900x with 100 satoshi basebet

Okay, but do you play this way many times or only once in a while?

16 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Sometimes , when i have enough bankroll i go for hunting high multipliers like 99x , 900X or even higher , it's risky but definitely a good way to make a big profit!

placed by MrNice23 on 22/07/2019

Wagered

0.00020000ltc.svg

Multiplier

900.00x

Profit

0.17980000ltc.svg

Nice win!  It definitely can be a risky way to go with a small bankroll, but I love hunting them and it feels great when you get a nice hit like this...

Mostly I play with 2x or 1.5 X and I successfull this type of strategy yes when I want just time pass on playing gambling then I try for 99x but I not win on 99 X but I see many people try this and win a big payout I'm happy when I see people win a big payout best of luck all

1 hour ago, Ali saher said:

Mostly I play with 2x or 1.5 X and I successfull this type of strategy yes when I want just time pass on playing gambling then I try for 99x but I not win on 99 X but I see many people try this and win a big payout I'm happy when I see people win a big payout best of luck all

Do you play martingale when on 1.5x and 2x or do vary the bet sizes?  Or do you keep the same bet sizes and hope for the best?

My all bits amounts change I not play fix amout and every 4,5 bits I change big amount and I take a risk then play same amount I play 2x or 1.5 X but I change bit amount every 3,4 bits 

On 23/07/2019 at 15:49, MiaMia said:

i'm hunting 3300x all the time

so far i did not bust, but i'm betting small amounts, so i didn't win big either

What do you mean all the time? Do you only use this payout in your game?

On 26/07/2019 at 23:48, JohnTravel said:

What do you mean all the time? Do you only use this payout in your game?

yes. unless i play for the challenge

i sometimes try the martingale on 2x, but i suck at it. get too emotional and either want to bet bigger or cut the losses. 3300x all the way :)

On 27/07/2019 at 03:24, Ali saher said:

don't just look and watch ... try it, you will feel another sensation when you win a bet on a big payout ...

just like people who bet here, at Primedice, feel afraid of destruction and defeat if you bet on a big payout, this is all because of a lack of trust in yourself ... try to be sure of yourself.
here, in our forum, many have shared combat tricks and strategies to win bets on big payouts. look carefully, read carefully, understand ... last, convince yourself that you can also win with big bets and big payouts too ...

good luck, friend ...  ;)

4 hours ago, MiaMia said:

yes. unless i play for the challenge

i sometimes try the martingale on 2x, but i suck at it. get too emotional and either want to bet bigger or cut the losses. 3300x all the way :)

So you basically play only 3300x 100% of the time except for challenges and such?  How has this worked out for you profit wise?  What type of balance do you start with and what base bet do you use?

On 29/07/2019 at 16:54, Ali saher said:

I not try for big hits because if you have good balance then you try this overall my big hit is 15x

I think this is just a phase, either good or bad. Everyone has a chance to succeed, believe that and you will win if you make the good choices in the game, I think this is everyone's problem, making good choices that lead to victory.