loulucas

It's been an hour pending deposit on BTC

Good day,

I found out primedice @bitcointalk now that i registered and deposited satz i haven't received it yet. What would be the cause of the delay? I'm new to betting crypto.

Hello, welcome to our community!

The main cause of the delay can be the current network traffic of the miners. 

A transaction may take up to 24 hours, depending on the number of transactions that are queued.

Just as @phpkiller said, you can talk with live support, they can help you in this regard as well.

9 minutes ago, loulucas said:

I'm new to betting crypto.

Welcome to primedice and its forum.

You should get acquainted with bitcoin and how mining of bitcoins work from some online sources here are some:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining

It is the process of how transactions are "mined" in the blockchain. Due to network congestion there can be delays but if you have paid recommended mining fees you should not see huge delays. What wallet are you using?

49 minutes ago, phpkiller said:

maybe its small than the min deposit amount??

try talk to support thay may help you.

in primedice site home page click on more> live support 

I am pretty sure there is no minimum deposit amount, so that shouldn't be an issue.  Hopefully it gets to PD before too long, it all depends on the blockchain backlog and how much of a fee was paid.  Welcome to PD and good luck once your sats arrive!

18 minutes ago, loulucas said:

The probable reason is fees being low. You just have to wait for a miner to pick up that transaction. It will eventually be picked up though so dont worry.

As a word of caution, do not listen to anybody telling you to pay them something for "accelerating" your transaction. Those are scams.

do you still got a pending deposit till now? well i think its maybe the BTC traffic was crowded, or maybe you put a wrong address ?? have you double check it your address where you send it?

Well it took me around 2 hours about the same thing, my depo wasnt that big too, it was like 19$, so I got them right after like 2 hours, so you just wait for it and be patient, there's no such thing as fastening the proccess of deposit.