SEMPAXs

Challenges Difficulties Solved

Hello, divers!

As you know, every week there is a weekly challenge hunt. And of course you have stories in hunting down weekly challenges. From the level of difficulty, mistakes in hunting or vice versa.
This week the challenge was hosted by Irena :)

I would like to hear from you about this week's difficulties while hunting it and I will share 0.00002 prizes for everyone who comments here.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Complete the challenges this week and link your comment from the challenge thread here. Let me know in the DMs if you need help with this.
2. Explain what difficulties you encountered in this challenge? How long did it take you to complete it? 

Make your comments as good as possible because I will also give 0.0001 for the 5 best comments.

** I will close this thread with the end of the weekly challenge and distribute the prizes. 

HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK! 🍀

As a mobile user, I having difficulty facing a roll hunt specific number challenge like this. I Prefer to do a payout challenge (like twice in a row for payout 50x etc) which I can leave my mobile and set it on auto bet mode. But Im sure I can finish this week challenge

I believe I was the first one to get them all looking from the bet ids, but I'm not too sure. However, surprisingly I got mine pretty quickly! The first one only took some time to hunt but the other 2 numbers after that came in just 220 rolls. So I'd say around 500 rolls in total :o 

Was on the loss after those rolls but not too much. Not sure if anyone else got it any quicker but I sure got very lucky :P Keep rolling and don't lose hope guys! :) 

Posted (edited)

First, starting from using DiceBot to look for challenges this week, using a script that is almost the same as the previous challenge looking for challenge numbers I started and let DiceBot work for about 1 hour, and in the middle of the DiceBot line I saw a number 36.26 in the Roll and DiceBot columns does not stop at the command I have entered.

So I have to do it manually, but the starting part is that BetID is still in the form of codes instead of numbers. I searched for the bet in the transaction section but the bet was archived. Finally I contacted Support and was finally helped to get the BetID. 

Spoiler

4.thumb.png.092b98fc262bfacb3f3159c864397b88.png1.thumb.png.dc2aca8c52a0aecffee1452626b51e32.png5.thumb.png.f4461a12352849c34b1944cd77aadc68.png

From the experience of playing with DiceBot to look for numbers, maybe I entered the script command incorrectly and finally I did it manually anyway using DiceBot because it is easier to see the numbers in the roll column to look for that number and I have downloaded the latest version of DiceBot and got BetID with the display which is in accordance with the batch numbers

The second after i got all the numbers needed right in this challenge i suffered a loss of 0.0001953 sats and not a big amount i we lol, and i tried to refund the loss by playing on the web and got around 0.00011020 sats lol xD 

Spoiler

3.thumb.png.70391b625cc41d3e4fdd398770fbd760.png

and after completing all the challenges in searching for these numbers by spending up to 30k nonce, so hopefully you can also get a challenge this week :D

Edited by dikarico

My biggest challenge with this hunt was surprisingly not the betting and finding those numbers but rather finding out what the bet ID was after I hit those numbers. The dicebot encodes the bet ID, so I was working with support to try and figure out what the bet IDs were. Eventually I found out how to get the bet ID's and then I was able to complete the entry :D It took me about 3 hours of rolling to complete it.

There are just 3 challenges about this particular challenge.

The first is the selection of the right payout that's gonna favor you, and not lose most of your balance.

The 2nd thing is the normal thing that happens with hunting numbers, it is so stressful straining your eyes trying to catch some numbers.

The last is the time used in rolling. Almost 3 hours for rolling, and it was already getting frustrating when I was through rolling. 

I didn't have a lot of difficulty until I was hunting for a 3rd winner.  Once I started hunting the numbers, I hit 2 of them within about the first half hour, and hit both of those numbers twice.  However it took me about another 2 or so hours to find the 3rd winner.  I had fun hunting them and am a big Simpsons fan!

This week's challenge is Rollhunt. I usually have a hard time completing challenges related to rollhunts, sometimes I need tens of thousands of rolls even more to find that number, but this week's rollhunt I just finished it in a short time, I only need 4000 rolls more to finish it

For i find it difficult coz im using only phone every roll you have to watch no roll no. Its hard for me and i finish this challenge for 4 days :( doing challenge in phone is hardly very very hard 🤭🤭🤭

1. Complete the challenges this week and link your comment from the challenge thread here. Let me know in the DMs if you need help with this.

2. Explain what difficulties you encountered in this challenge? How long did it take you to complete it?

i think it was not that difficult, but I think I was quite lucky in the end. i counted 9 possible outcomes, which is approximately a chance of 1/1000, times 3.

so i expected to need ~3000 bets, but only needed like 1000 in the end :) it took me less than 1 hour.

the difficulty was remembering the exact possible numbers, but that was quite ok. it needs to be a challenge in the end anyway.

in completing this week's challenge, I found a few obstacles. My initial balance when starting to roll dice to complete this week's challenge is 0.002 btc. because I feel this week's challenges are quite difficult because we are told to find a number combination.
it turns out my feelings are not wrong ... it's quite difficult to find 3 combinations of these numbers. as many as 3700 rolls, none of which I found that number. I stopped today, because I was feeling desperate enough to complete the challenge this week.
this continues until the third day. and on this third day I found this week's combination of challenges ... trying my best to complete this week's challenges is indeed a little more complicated than before. because this week's challenge requires focusing on the numbers that appear on the monitor screen.

Thank you for participating at this hosted. I have already given prize. Have fun

Spoiler

Bimfo =10k
GKD09 = 10k
dikarico = 10k
williamsh = 10k
CntryBoy = 10k
sheenaz.bay = 10k sheenazbay
MiaMia = 10k

Spoiler

raycent18 =5k
Noeprellik1=5k Noeprellik
giorgim66 = 5k