Han2x

Best or Worst experience in Primedice.

On 22/07/2019 at 08:06, MrNice23 said:

Worst experience by far when i busted 5 btc in a single day,  it was my first year in Primedice, so i wasn't  so aware about how the difficulty of this game , so after winning 2 btc i thought that with 5 btc i could win like 10 btc or more , it is possible but i was def not ready for that .

After this tragic episode i felt into a severe but i went trough it after 2 weeks, well now it's just a bad memory for me , and as we say life goes on :)

It's crazy you can still play and win after suffering such a loss and seeing the price hike over a few years bro if that was me I'd be so rekt by it I'd be unable to dice lol even with my loss of around 0,8 btc sometimes I feel myself wondering If I'm chasing a big loss or not even though for the most part I think I'm alg with it only being $600 at the time yknow

On 21/07/2019 at 22:49, Han2x said:

We have a lot of experience here for sure. Awesome experience when you win huge from a small amount. Also sad experience being muted when there are activities in chat like roll hunt, trivia and rains. We have lot and different experience we shared. But what is your best or worst experience here in Primedice?

my worst experience is when my close friend are get Mod its totally changed like arrogant 😏

this is my good experience 😑

On 22/07/2019 at 03:06, MrNice23 said:

Worst experience by far when i busted 5 btc in a single day,  it was my first year in Primedice, so i wasn't  so aware about how the difficulty of this game , so after winning 2 btc i thought that with 5 btc i could win like 10 btc or more , it is possible but i was def not ready for that .

After this tragic episode i felt into a severe but i went trough it after 2 weeks, well now it's just a bad memory for me , and as we say life goes on :)

losing 5 btc in 1 day, that's a big amount. if I may know how much is the price at that time?

now im observing...but primedice really help to me at that time...i was lucky

enough then...since the game flatform or design changed...its hard for me in controlling..now im observing...let me know the hint..

Edited by cagulada79

my best experience was making 50$ to 1000$.

and worst experience would be busting that 1000$.

actually i was trying my best to not bust, but the dice actually wanted me to bust it all, i survived 2 times, i did 50$ to 1000$ to 250$ to 1000$ to 250$ to 1000$ to 0.

a real struggle it was.

On 22/07/2019 at 19:36, Noeprellik1 said:

Worst experience in primedice is having 20 reds in 2x payout and make me lose about 0.06 btc atm. Great experience is hit 990x payout in tier challenge with 150 doge base bet and win second place

I already went through this also in payout 2x I received 22 negative results, I kept my mouth open in disbelief which made me lose 0.07 btc.