Partyboy

Long contents posts

Hello there, so I just realized that Im not reading the whole content of the posts im commenting at, obviously because its so long and they're just repeating the same thing, I dont know if its intentionally but I dont really take time reading those long content posts unless there's something interesting. It'll just make your readers leave if you keep on repeating the same thing

Do you really think that posts with long content worth reading? Are you doing the same thing as I do?😂

Some articles were not discussed so it disappeared. and some people have similar content because they do not see the old article, so they have posted content with the same content as the old topics.

2 hours ago, Partyboy said:

Hello there, so I just realized that Im not reading the whole content of the posts im commenting at, obviously because its so long and they're just repeating the same thing, I dont know if its intentionally but I dont really take time reading those long content posts unless there's something interesting. It'll just make your readers leave if you keep on repeating the same thing

Do you really think that posts with long content worth reading? Are you doing the same thing as I do?😂

sometimes the thing someone wants to say requires a few sheets of paper if we write it on a paper ..

so ... not because of the long content that we see ... but, understand the meaning contained in the words written in it. many people can read but not everyone can understand the essence and purpose of the reading ..

here we are sharing everything, whether it happened in the real world or what happened in Primedice ...
we are here one family ... must be able to understand each other and share each other's burdens ...

maybe there are some people who are wrongly using this forum, but they will be reprimanded by the moderator ...
so ... think positive, friend .. :)

I think every post should make sense for the author as well as for the participants, the development and discussion of the topic should be useful, in this way we learn new things for ourselves, how others react, and the number of sentences does not always matter, the main message of the idea and idea which makes sense

in my opinion the person who as you usually see is the people who intentionally repeat the words in order to find rewards in the forum so he repeats the word. I have a suggestion for you, do not ever follow someone like that because surely you will be reprimanded by the moderators. The most important thing is to take what is important and if necessary take the point, my advice

If I find the topic interesting then I need to read it word by word. I check the title and last part before reading the whole content. If I find it in need to read it to gather complete information  then I will. But mostly I skip some lines of the long contents.

I don't think so this topic is pointless , it's pretty interesting actually. Well  when a topic is too long to read i skip some of it , as you said @Partyboy04 many topics are redundant , basically if you change some words it's the same topic we are reading , nothing original or unique , so yeah sometimes it's kinda boring to read them all.

11 hours ago, PrimeDragon said:

I thinks what we read right now is pointless😂

I dont think so hes got a pt. Somes others post too long that they just repeat some of the content that they post lol.. maybe ur one of them :)

hmmm i wonder if  this is referring ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎to some of my topics =/?  i do see what you mean though.. if you dont mind sharing specifically which topics you are referring to id appreciate it.

also there is a pd forum subsection which this type of topic related to forum stuff could be a good place to for this topic to call home =P

15 hours ago, nolep said:

in my opinion the person who as you usually see is the people who intentionally repeat the words in order to find rewards in the forum so he repeats the word. I have a suggestion for you, do not ever follow someone like that because surely you will be reprimanded by the moderators. The most important thing is to take what is important and if necessary take the point, my advice

Haha that's what im doing, ignored some of them as well. What do you mean by reprimanded? Thanks for the advice by the way.

11 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

I don't think so this topic is pointless , it's pretty interesting actually. Well  when a topic is too long to read i skip some of it , as you said @Partyboy04 many topics are redundant , basically if you change some words it's the same topic we are reading , nothing original or unique , so yeah sometimes it's kinda boring to read them all.

Thank you for that Cres! 😊 I got a bit scared of what he said, maybe I may get a warning points because of what he said, maybe mods may interpret this topic as a spam because it's pointless. This is just my opinion anyways, and I just want to know you're opinions as well, for us to be aware what to say in the next topics.

16 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

sometimes the thing someone wants to say requires a few sheets of paper if we write it on a paper ..

so ... not because of the long content that we see ... but, understand the meaning contained in the words written in it. many people can read but not everyone can understand the essence and purpose of the reading ..

here we are sharing everything, whether it happened in the real world or what happened in Primedice ...
we are here one family ... must be able to understand each other and share each other's burdens ...

maybe there are some people who are wrongly using this forum, but they will be reprimanded by the moderator ...
so ... think positive, friend .. :)

Yes I do agree about that! But I know that it's not they're fault, we are intelligent in our own ways bro, maybe not on reading but on speaking.

Well, sometimes it's kinda hard to explain something in a few words. I guess that some posts about gambling stuff or strategies needs some larger sentences to make sure that everyone can understand the point. I don't read most of them either but if it's something interesting, it's worthy to spend some time reading.

22 hours ago, Partyboy said:

Came to my mind too. I personally believe that it’s mostly hard to read such a long text because of what you pointed out and that the most topics don’t have any subtitles or anything, which would make it much easier to read them.

There is a reason why newspapers and articles in the web use them on a longer text.

1 hour ago, CaptainLorca said:

Came to my mind too. I personally believe that it’s mostly hard to read such a long text because of what you pointed out and that the most topics don’t have any subtitles or anything, which would make it much easier to read them.

There is a reason why newspapers and articles in the web use them on a longer text.

So are you saying that we must have them too? Good idea if it would give us ease to something in forum and will make contribution on the pd forum! 😉

I agree long posts are not the most readable posts. I also try not to read such posts completely if the content does not interest me at the very beginning. I do not know why write so much text if everything can be expressed in a couple of lines.

5 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I agree long posts are not the most readable posts. I also try not to read such posts completely if the content does not interest me at the very beginning. I do not know why write so much text if everything can be expressed in a couple of lines.

Yes, just like in the Feature Writing competition, you must have a catchy 1st paragraph so that the judge will surely read the content of your work.

Better make your topic with a catchy introduction then.

11 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

every human being has different ways of delivering ... there is a short, precise, practical and easy to understand ...
there is also a short, solid but cannot understand the direction of the words ..
and there are those who prefer to speak straightforwardly ... too detailed in each letter and the sentences ...
so ... it must be responded to if it's important, ... if it's not important, just ignore it :D

2 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

every human being has different ways of delivering ... there is a short, precise, practical and easy to understand ...
there is also a short, solid but cannot understand the direction of the words ..
and there are those who prefer to speak straightforwardly ... too detailed in each letter and the sentences ...
so ... it must be responded to if it's important, ... if it's not important, just ignore it :D

I agree, but why are you using ellipsis often? Is it necessary? 

2 hours ago, Partyboy said:

So are you saying that we must have them too? Good idea if it would give us ease to something in forum and will make contribution on the pd forum! 😉

Never said such a thing. Its just something I know from journalism and that it really helps to get people reading the whole thing and not zoning out, as soon as they think they got it or are bored.

Eyes get tired ',:)

9 hours ago, williamsh said:

I mostly just scan over those long posts lol. Sometimes I read the full thing if the topic is of particular interest to me, but most of the time I glance over the main points of the post.

I agree and I tend to be the same way.  There are some posts that just seem to go on and on and repeat the same things in a rambling fashion, but I try to read at least most of the main points.  It can get a bit confusing what the post is actually trying to say if it gets too long.

@Partyboy yeah your right, latly i see ppl post random bullshit, stupid question, pointless posts ... all they care about is farming Sats, i get annoyed some times i feel im wasting my time in the forum but its irritating :( .

but we wan stop them by Down Vote or report, mod cant see every thing to take action so its our halfy our job to help :) 

There are many long posts created on forums. They share their experiences in gambling. I find that reading these articles is very interesting and brings more experience in gambling. I think you should read some long essays and you will change your mind.

On 7/21/2019 at 6:32 AM, Angelia1994 said:

Some articles were not discussed so it disappeared. and some people have similar content because they do not see the old article, so they have posted content with the same content as the old topics.

Agree with your comments . I think the best way to overcome this situation is to set up a team to examine and delete topics similar to previous topics.

5 hours ago, Scotland7643 said:

There are many long posts created on forums. They share their experiences in gambling. I find that reading these articles is very interesting and brings more experience in gambling. I think you should read some long essays and you will change your mind.

Agree with your comments . I think the best way to overcome this situation is to set up a team to examine and delete topics similar to previous topics.

Yes, but some people share experience and just adding some words to make it more, because as we know, the more words, more sats to get.

Making a team to remove those? It'll take too long I guess 😂