@zulfandina

playing at payout 1.1x

Hi all..

now I want to discuss with all of you, of course with my seniors who have experience in gambling dice ...
Today, right now, I just lost a little bit of my BTC when I bet on Payout 1.1x ... I just tried ... but it always failed ...

Are there any friends who really won bets at Payout 1.1x? if it is, how do you play so that you can reach your target at Payout 1.1x ??

I've run out of reason, but haven't given up ... if there's a little suggestion, I'll try it right now ...

Screenshot_2.png

1.1x is the sweetest payout when you are not too frequent on it. 

If you are frequent on it and you don't calculate your chances, you gonna bust in a big way. 

If you are frequent on it, you are not gonna know when you bust in a bad way. 

33 minutes ago, Bimfo said:

1.1x is the sweetest payout when you are not too frequent on it. 

If you are frequent on it and you don't calculate your chances, you gonna bust in a big way. 

If you are frequent on it, you are not gonna know when you bust in a bad way. 

Oh okay..
if it really is like that ... I can't just bet on payout 1.1x ... as you say there is a point too ...

I will try tomorrow ... hopefully there is still a chance for victory tomorrow for payout 1.1x
I will try every 1 hour to switch to another payout, and after 5-10 minutes, I will return to payout 1.1x

Multiplayer 1.1x is good because you can really increase your balance 2 and 3 times on it, but you need to play for a long time and the initial bet should not be too big, and most importantly, change direction and follow the streak, and of course for a long time It’s not desirable to play these settings, someone wrote here that one of the players saw 7 red ones, it’s certainly possible, I personally saw the opposite example of the 990х in a row on the low side, and the next throw of the 990х on the larger side, and the three hits in a row, it’s a pity I saw it and did not use it, so there are miracles enough

In my experience, 1.1x is a bankroll killer.  I will only play it if I have a large balance with smaller bets and it's for a race or something.  From what I have seen it is verey rarely successful to make a good profit except if you're lucky for a very short run.

Edited by CntryBoy
typo

21 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

In my experience, 1.1x is a bankroll killer.  I will only play it if I have a large balance with smaller bets and it's for a race or something.  From what I have seen it is verey rarely successful to make a good profit except if you're lucky for a very short run.

It seems like what you say is true ... I have experienced it myself.
even with short-term bets I have never made a win with 1.1x payout.

It seems like Payout 1.1x is one of the payouts that takes a lot of coins from the balance of players who hope to win in a short time

On 21/07/2019 at 09:31, @zulfandina said:

Hi all..

now I want to discuss with all of you, of course with my seniors who have experience in gambling dice ...
Today, right now, I just lost a little bit of my BTC when I bet on Payout 1.1x ... I just tried ... but it always failed ...

Are there any friends who really won bets at Payout 1.1x? if it is, how do you play so that you can reach your target at Payout 1.1x ??

I've run out of reason, but haven't given up ... if there's a little suggestion, I'll try it right now ...

Screenshot_2.png

I will tell you something I did 1ETH, 1BCH, 1LTC, ie a single currency on each different day using the 1.22x payout. Game using Geometric Progression. Example: If I bet 4 satoshi, then if I lose, I bet to recover 16. Game has to have large amount of coins. If you define a starting bet and a final bet you are unlikely to risk losing.

I mentioned the 1.1x payout making nonsense to me before. And ill say it again...rolling for profit at 1.1x makes no sense to me. Now if you're rolling that payout as a "let see what the marker is doing" strategy then yeah i understand your thought process. I do this often. But to role to that payout in a profit thinking sort of way just makes no sense to me.

If anyone has used this strategy and realized a mention able profit over any period of time please let myself and any others know. But i just don't think its a realistic strategy to bring to the arena.

But then again i don't view 9900x payout as one either.

I smash dice but usually at 5x 3x or 10x and often 49.5x sometimes even 99x but i don't usually go above or below these payouts.

In all truth the most Ive won and best Ive done consistently is realizing when the dice is finding pattern and banking on 49.5x both high and low.

Actually i play with 1.1x mostly. Succes rate is %95 win for me. I play with manually and im looking last rolls and reds. Dont forget this: if u do max button after 2-3 reds of course u lost all (in ~2000 rolls).

Sometimes im waiting 4 red in a row and i do big bet(not always i wait 5 red sometimes) or sometimes i wait "red green red green red green" pattern for big bet or sometimes "red red green red red" for big bet etc.. The most important thing to remember is that you dont just stick to a particular pattern. We just have to decide by looking at the results. 

As the worst experience Ive ever had, I have seen 9 reds in the last 12 rolls. After this serie i catch 45 green in a row. So we should always be prepared for the worst.

Last thing is big bet mean 20/1 your balance and all in is last option; like when u see 5 red or 6 red seen in a row. 3 days ago i saw 7 reds in a row but i completed with profit that streak ;) 

On 21/07/2019 at 20:01, Partyboy said:

I always play this payout last year, it didn't worked out until I figured out a good thing to win in that payout, its like a strategy 😅 I wont tell but it seems to be working, can make my depo to 3x sometimes

I have also experienced this ... doubling the amount of deposit that I did in just a short time when hunting payout 1.1x ... but it was a long time ago ... it seems like it happened years ago and I myself forgot how I could do it ...  :)

5 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

I have also experienced this ... doubling the amount of deposit that I did in just a short time when hunting payout 1.1x ... but it was a long time ago ... it seems like it happened years ago and I myself forgot how I could do it ...  :)

Being able to double your deposit using 1.1x is pretty impressive.  I almost always get beat up when I use it which is very rare.

With payout x1.1, I can't think of any strategy with payout levels that are too low. You will lose more than you win with this payout, it seems to be something hard to control. You should try with a higher payout.

On 21/07/2019 at 21:25, Noeprellik1 said:

Im not a big fan of Payout 1.1x , IMO payout under 2x is a trap. I Usually use low payout just for wagering. My bad experience in PO 1.1x is about 5 reds in a row. But I hear someone experience 7 reds in arow

Seven consecutive reds on a 1.1x payout are still normal ... I've experienced 11 consecutive reds on a 1.1x payout and it makes all my coins disappear .. not just btc, other coins also run out .. because of me make bets manually, and move between one coin and another coin when betting ... :(