@zulfandina

what did you do when you won?

On 21/07/2019 at 02:55, Shipping4678 said:

When I win, I will retain 50% of the money I win in the bank. 25% of the remaining money I buy Bitcoin and the last 25% I continue to bet

25% for continue the bet, lol, this is a lot of money for play!! I risk only 1% for play, never put more that this.

On 22/07/2019 at 14:52, davincuy said:

Yeah i hope so  but actually my only 1 dream is i can have 1 BTC  , so far i never hold a balance like 1 BTC in my wallets. but thanks for your support :D since there is nothing impossible. lets do this shall we :D 

yeah .. it's just a primedice spirit ... the spirit of professional gamblers that primedice has ...
if I'm sure, why don't you? Is not it?

everything can happen if it is helped by effort and positive thinking ..

👍

On 21/07/2019 at 01:53, davincuy said:

i think it depends on how much i win xD . but if i won 10 BTC of course i am gonna do some investment like buy a new house, gold, or a new car . 

but i think it seems impossible to won 10 BTC since my balance are not really much

It is possible surely to win huge amounts even starting with a small balance, you just have to have hope and luck on your side.  I have seen people do it!

I would absolutely invest some and pay off all debt that I have, then put some back in and try my luck to win again.

On 25/07/2019 at 23:24, Han2x said:

I withdraw some and left some to continue gambling and try my luck again. I purchase something for my kid and treat foods to some friends. It's a blessings, so need to share it. 

Exactly that, better to remove a little than not to remove anything. One day I could have withdrawn some money and gone for a walk and an ice cream with my daughter, it was a month that I was a little tight, I lost the chance, I was sad, after that I never made the same mistake.

40 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

Exactly that, better to remove a little than not to remove anything. One day I could have withdrawn some money and gone for a walk and an ice cream with my daughter, it was a month that I was a little tight, I lost the chance, I was sad, after that I never made the same mistake.

It's better to have something for your family than regret when you lost it all. A small win is still a win which will be good when you think it's a blessings. 

Very true and every little bit helps.  I was able to cash out about 0.025btc yesterday and was able to go out and have a little fun basically for free.  It's nice to go out and enjoy the little things in life from time to time.

On 26/07/2019 at 09:24, Han2x said:

I withdraw some and left some to continue gambling and try my luck again. I purchase something for my kid and treat foods to some friends. It's a blessings, so need to share it. 

wow ... how nice your personality is ... this is a trait that needs to be taken by people who are stingy. as if he was afraid of running out of money if he divided his winnings with his friends ..
talking about family, i also do that, when i get a little victory, i will draw a lot of my winnings, and leave a little ...
then exchange it for real money, go back home, take my kids to play around town, play timezone, buy some new food and toys. :):D

Ohh wao if I win 10 Btc 1st I start my own business then buy a new car I think this is the best use for me and ofcours give some money poor peoples if this is possible for me I'm so happy

27 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

wow ... how nice your personality is ... this is a trait that needs to be taken by people who are stingy. as if he was afraid of running out of money if he divided his winnings with his friends ..
talking about family, i also do that, when i get a little victory, i will draw a lot of my winnings, and leave a little ...
then exchange it for real money, go back home, take my kids to play around town, play timezone, buy some new food and toys. :):D

The reason why we want to win is not for our self but I guess not all of us. My priority is my family now. Before myself is my priority. I want to win so that I can treat my family to something fun and yummy.  

thank God if you have got it and maybe will vacation for days or weeks for fun and not forget to give a little to institutions that take care of children in the world such as UNICEF :D

17 hours ago, Han2x said:

The reason why we want to win is not for our self but I guess not all of us. My priority is my family now. Before myself is my priority. I want to win so that I can treat my family to something fun and yummy.  

I used to be the same way, in that it was always all about me.  I'm not married and no kids that I know of but I have a little niece and nephew that always get nice little gifts when I'm able to win.

On 28/07/2019 at 21:25, Han2x said:

It's better to have something for your family than regret when you lost it all. A small win is still a win which will be good when you think it's a blessings. 

Ah, the last 3 days I've been making a lot of wrong moves which led to my loss. But that's really the point, better to be sure than to lose it all, I hate it when I risk it and lose what I could have gained. I will never make that mistake again, this is what I expect now for the next few days in my gambler life.