JohnTravel

What do you do at the time of the game that you lose a lot of money?

8 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

You have to accept the loss or set moves to lose little. Otherwise when the big loss comes you will suffer greatly. I hate to lose, so analyzing my losses, I decided that I will never lose big again, if I lose it will be small and it will become easy for me to recover.

This is something I have learned the hard way over time.  Losing is inevitable a lot of the time, we just have to set our loss limits low so that we can indeed recover them more easily.  It is those big losses that seem to compound and eventually make it hard to recover if we are not careful.

On 23/07/2019 at 12:00, CntryBoy said:

Back when I first started I used to chase losses and try to get them back quickly, which usually led to more losses.  Nowadays I have more discipline and if I do suffer a loss, I simply start over with maybe a small deposit and slowly try to grind it out to recover some or all of the loss instead of rage betting to try to recover immediately.

Exactly, if you act on impulse and madness you will surely be exposed to further defeat. The secret is to play calmly, patiently and calmly, so we have more vision of the game, it is like seeing more, and being able to perform more, nervous mind is tired mind.

31 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

Exactly, if you act on impulse and madness you will surely be exposed to further defeat. The secret is to play calmly, patiently and calmly, so we have more vision of the game, it is like seeing more, and being able to perform more, nervous mind is tired mind.

Absolutely true from my experiences.  Playing this way in the past caused me many many losses, but I have been able to turn it arround lately.  Slowly but surely I am working my way back out of the hole I dug myself back then.

On 07/08/2019 at 20:33, JstLikeMagyk said:

smoking a zoot definitely takes the edge of it away I don't dice with enough for me to get upset about very often but when I do it's definitely one of the most exhilarating types of gambling I participate in so it's to be expected that losses hurt a lil bit yknow

I, unlike you, don't smoke, I prefer to walk and do quieter things. It is no use doing anything to try to forget the loss, the important thing is to accept the loss, know how to deal with it and be ready to recover in the not so distant future.