JohnTravel

What do you do at the time of the game that you lose a lot of money?

Many are good and bad emotions, and today I will talk about a very bad emotion, defeat!

So when you are losing, and the game presents a situation in which you lose all your money from the active game.

What do you do at the time of the game that you lose a lot of money? Do you try to recover that big loss and make a deposit? Do you wait a few minutes and come back later? Or do you close your game and return the next day, or wait a few weeks to try to recoup your loss and take revenge on the game with a win?

Enjoy, share your experiences! Cheers!

Its funny but when i lose big, something that i was building from hours or days to make it big and lose it, i continue to make illogical bets but it doesn't fix anything i continue to lose and lose more, till i try to build it again with small deposits and forum challnges, giveaways and gambling and cycle repeats. i never reach my target.

What do you do at the time of the game that you lose a lot of money? Do you try to recover that big loss and make a deposit? Do you wait a few minutes and come back later? Or do you close your game and return the next day, or wait a few weeks to try to recoup your loss and take revenge on the game with a win? So I just stop playing or try again in like a few hours I guess to recover my losses  I will try to recover slowly, even if it takes a long time. I never go from even though a day, I am always here every day too.

And I usually retry in Stake too, just cause they are sister sites so I try to recover there too what I've lost there and hopefully I do.  Mostly I do, but sometimes is just an unfortunate day when you just cant win whatever you do, you just lose or will lose.

defeat in gambling is normal ... but ... if defeat destroys all the money ... it has a very bad effect ... at times like this I would rather stay in front of a laptop and open the action of online movie sites. or watching youtube ... sometimes I also move from the front of the laptop and look for good food so that my heart is comforted again ..

revenge ? oh ... no ... no ... that's not my nature ...
if it is associated with emotions, I am more willing to be sincere than to take revenge ... it seems better and will have a positive impact on me ^_^

Back when I first started I used to chase losses and try to get them back quickly, which usually led to more losses.  Nowadays I have more discipline and if I do suffer a loss, I simply start over with maybe a small deposit and slowly try to grind it out to recover some or all of the loss instead of rage betting to try to recover immediately.

7 hours ago, williamsh said:

If I lose a lot of money on a game while gambling, then I stop playing it. I used to chase losses, but now I just accept them and move on. Sometimes, I play a different game hoping for better luck.

it looks like you are right ... I agree with your advice ... that is changing the game. play other games ..

accept defeat at payout 110x, after making a deposit and continuing the bet on the same payout ... and still finding a red line until all the coins that have just been deposited are all gone without remaining ...

then make a deposit again, but this time playing and betting with another payout, like payout 3.3x, 5.7x. 9,4x ... so on ... it will come in very once ...

couple days ago i hurt my left hand so bad after losing 1m satoshi, it was hard to lose it, price then was 13k$, and i watched it disappearing in a blink of an eye, i have many stories, everytime i lose i do some stupid things lie crashing phones, laptops, hitting the wall.. damn

On 20/07/2019 at 22:17, Byteking said:

Its funny but when i lose big, something that i was building from hours or days to make it big and lose it, i continue to make illogical bets but it doesn't fix anything i continue to lose and lose more, till i try to build it again with small deposits and forum challnges, giveaways and gambling and cycle repeats. i never reach my target.

You may want to minimize your losses. If you lose a little, it may be easier to recover. If you lose again each time it will become difficult to recover, so using the loss minimization methodology will always make it easier to recover.

On 23/07/2019 at 14:56, Chikou1306 said:

couple days ago i hurt my left hand so bad after losing 1m satoshi, it was hard to lose it, price then was 13k$, and i watched it disappearing in a blink of an eye, i have many stories, everytime i lose i do some stupid things lie crashing phones, laptops, hitting the wall.. damn

Wow, hope your hand is okay.  Luckily I have been able to stay on a pretty even keel even after good sized losses.  I am able to keep my temper in check and have not broken anything or hurt myself yet after a big loss.

On 23/07/2019 at 08:28, williamsh said:

If I lose a lot of money on a game while gambling, then I stop playing it. I used to chase losses, but now I just accept them and move on. Sometimes, I play a different game hoping for better luck.

Great, I think that's what makes us good players, knowing how to accept defeat. Better lose a little, take a walk, and then come back quieter to recover. Now if you are losing and you start trying to recover and you are losing more then the end can be very tragic.

On 20/07/2019 at 22:36, sheenaz.bay said:

I often make mistakes, and make me lose. but I will not leave, I will try to recover slowly, even if it takes a long time. I never go from even though a day, I am always here every day

My friend I didn't talk about leaving, I just asked what you do to recover your losses. As I understand it you keep playing even slowly until you recover. Perfect.

1 hour ago, JohnTravel said:

My friend I didn't talk about leaving, I just asked what you do to recover your losses. As I understand it you keep playing even slowly until you recover. Perfect.

I will play with a small bet and play with a variety of strategies. it's hard to recover, but I'm not focused on recovering, I'm just playing and playing. everything will recover by itself if we win slowly

On 22/07/2019 at 06:55, SLFJ said:

What do you do at the time of the game that you lose a lot of money? Do you try to recover that big loss and make a deposit? Do you wait a few minutes and come back later? Or do you close your game and return the next day, or wait a few weeks to try to recoup your loss and take revenge on the game with a win? So I just stop playing or try again in like a few hours I guess to recover my losses  I will try to recover slowly, even if it takes a long time. I never go from even though a day, I am always here every day too.

And I usually retry in Stake too, just cause they are sister sites so I try to recover there too what I've lost there and hopefully I do.  Mostly I do, but sometimes is just an unfortunate day when you just cant win whatever you do, you just lose or will lose.

Maybe what is causing you to have these losses is overgame, you have to take breaks, because too tired nobody produces well in the game or anywhere.

When I lose a huge amount of money I usually try to find ways to recover it. I depo but not in the same site or if in the same site different game. But when I don't have anything to depo just to recover it, I will try to find some online jobs to earn what I need which is not that easy.

I try to recover it, and i am still trying to recover it from 3 months now, i hope i can recover it.

Usually when i bust something big i go crazy and bust more, but now i will focus and try not to bust.

On 23/07/2019 at 15:56, Chikou1306 said:

This is no good, and it will not help you in recovering any lost money if you throw a phone on the wall or step on the laptop or do anything in this style. You have to control yourself more, and make your daily, weekly and monthly strategies and action plan, otherwise you'll win at one time or another but you'll be in this crazy style throwing it all up, which is not good. Good if you're rich then it's your choice to attack your electronics or anything when you lose, but I think it will only hurt you. See you even hurt your hand and if you had lost your hand or a finger? If you take care, you can win is experienced.

On 22/07/2019 at 08:30, @zulfandina said:

defeat in gambling is normal ... but ... if defeat destroys all the money ... it has a very bad effect ... at times like this I would rather stay in front of a laptop and open the action of online movie sites. or watching youtube ... sometimes I also move from the front of the laptop and look for good food so that my heart is comforted again ..

revenge ? oh ... no ... no ... that's not my nature ...
if it is associated with emotions, I am more willing to be sincere than to take revenge ... it seems better and will have a positive impact on me ^_^

You have to accept the loss or set moves to lose little. Otherwise when the big loss comes you will suffer greatly. I hate to lose, so analyzing my losses, I decided that I will never lose big again, if I lose it will be small and it will become easy for me to recover.

If some how you lose a lot of money the only thing you can do is to leave the game for some time. U can rejoin back any time. If u keep playing u might lose more and get out of ur mind.