kaleemmalik071

Your First Choice country ?

Hi Guys Greetings ! :)

i am here with a topic of first country choice as it mentioned in title :)

There are many (almost everyone)  peoples who want to visit and enjoy the beauty of World .

Yes everyone loves their country but they want to visit other beautiful countries also .. so if we get a chance to visit and 1 country which you will choose  ? 

personally i 'll choose Turkey :) Turkey is a cultural zone :) 

what is your choice ? 

On 20/07/2019 at 08:43, Eminx3 said:

hmmm this one is a tricky one... so many good choices :o i may have to think about it more at night before i sleep.

cool :P i 'll wait for your reply  once your thinking nights get over  :P

On 20/07/2019 at 08:13, Han2x said:

I choose Japan. I really wanna go to Japan. I can't change it ever since. Going to Japan is one of my bucket list.  

he he he :P then stay stick to it and prepare your funds and everything for visiting Japan :) 

This seems like an interesting topic because I plan a weekend getaway with family abroad ..

I chose Korea for now ... because in Korea it is said that the story is still thick with the traditions or culture of their ancestors ... I am very curious to see firsthand what their traditions really are.

also their country is known as the biggest transgender after Thailand ... whether it's real news or not, I want to confirm and see it directly with my own eyes

It would 99% be Czech Republic, I really like..all of it. Everything is so old, they have many old castles, Prague is very nice and it's pretty cheap, country has many monuments and really fun stuff, nature is beautiful, what can I say more. :)

England and Ireland would be my first choice, but I would also like to visit some exotic countries too, like Thailand or something like that 😄

My first choice would be Japan, escpecially on months of March-May. Sakura is a must-sight to see! ...or maybe I am just watching a lot of animé lately. 😂

Japan also have these exotic foods (sushi, ramen) that I have yet to experience that's not being served on restaurants or on a bowl that you can grab on 7-11 stalls by just putting hot water on it for 3 minutes. 😂

On 20/07/2019 at 03:13, Han2x said:

I choose Japan. I really wanna go to Japan. I can't change it ever since. Going to Japan is one of my bucket list.  

I also want to go to Japan. Previously, I used to try the famous Japanese sushi and I recognized that it was delicious. In addition, I have found that Japanese people are very friendly and especially the Japanese government has accepted Bitcoin