Han2x

Will Bitcoin cross and beat it's highest peak this 2019?

Bitcoin this year rise up very fast from below $5000 to $10000 now, and even crossed up to $12,000+. Third quarter of the year just started and just like 2017 it's on the 3rd and last quarter where it climb up rapidly and reached and almost cross over $20,000. It dropped a little bit in the fast few days I think it is now slowly climbing up and recovering from it's drop.

What do you think guys? How far can it reached this year? Do you think will it cross over $20,000. 

according to my thinking, it looks like the price of bitcoin will break at $ 20,000 ...
but ... according to the predictions of cryptocurrency experts, bitcoin can go up to $ 100,000 by the end of this year ... and possibly could rise to $ 500,000 by the end of 2021 ..

I hope this happens ...

honestly, I'm a person who can't speculate. I've been holding my BTC often and not selling it, hoping BTC will go up, but my speculation is often wrong, therefore I don't dare to speculate, but I hope the BTC price rises

i think it will hit it by the end of the year, for now it will keep rising and dropping  slowly, but it will start to rise higher by the end of this autumn, i really would like to see it breaking that 20k$ reccord, this was my opinion thiugh , lets wait and see what time hides :) 

Well, there are still half a year ahead. And I think that during this period there will be many ups and downs of the cost of Bitcoin, but I also think and believe that Bitcoin should approach at least $ 20,000, and maybe more.

I don't think it will cross it this year, and if it does it would be by the end of the year probably, but I think it will cross 20k but i think btc will never cross 100k, just my opinion and i am often wrong, i mean very often.

I don't think that will happen this year again. There are strong regulations and measures going against BTC, and when the end of the year starts coming, people starts to sell again and the price goes down. It may hit the 15k mark by the end of the Year, I don't see it passing more than that stage. 

I know bitcoin price 1 month before around 5k USD and the price up very fast and go to 12k USD plus and now 9.7k USD and this week price slowly slowly up and down in my opinion this year bitcoin price not hit to 20k USD if max bitcoin go up this is like 14k to 15k and if go down then around 7k USD 

sure it will never happen. Because the top of Bitcoin in late 2017 will never be broken, in 2019 more people know Bitcoin than in 2017 but the price will not rise as well.

Sure it will be in the near future the strength shows that it will potential to go to 50k but it will take time and some up and downs we show before it get pass the 20k mark again but it will soon. lets hope it will be in an year or 2 to get some god profit from holding.

n my opinion ... bitcoin will continue to rise ahead of HALVING DAYS ..
After the halving days expire, bitcoin will begin to wither and the price may drop in an instant.

if judging in terms of price, according to some experts and crytocurrency experts, bitcoin can penetrate up to $ 100,000.00 ... that's just a small possibility, other possibilities for bitcoin can be up to a count of $ 350,000.00 ....

if that happens, it's better than now that we start collecting as much bitcoin as possible ... because according to some crytocurrency experts, the incident four years ago where the price of bitcoin broke through $ 20,000.00 in an instant, it will repeat this year with a much higher value . it can even be 100 times the targeted price ...

I hope this happens, because I was prepared for the best and the worst... 9_9

Posted (edited)

i believe yes it can because this year is i  think a good year when compared to last year where there isnt any good news and there isnt any recoveries on the prices of cryptos but now its totally different because even at the begginning of this year , we can see how the price recovered and on some months the cryptos are still doing a great job  . now im expecting that after we hit the bear months the price will show real growth and wont easily dumped alot just  after we end the year 

Edited by bitboy26
erred

By the end of 2017, the price of Bitcoin increased to a record number of $ 19,000, but then the price dropped to $ 6000 in several months. and the number of loss investors also gave up Bitcoin. So I think Bitcoin will not be able to beat the old peak like the end of 2017