jamyr

Do you have 10 XLM in your Binance account?

News have circulated that Binance have unknowingly found a huge sum of XLM ( $775000 ) , and this luckily found treasure will be re distributed to Binance XLM holders that have 10 XLM in their balance. The first reward will be around 10-12 months worth of staking rewards to that will start on the 20th of July. So from that day onwards, Binance will take a snapshot of user balance(XLM) . 

Source https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360030727092

Make sure to read their very own blog to know exactly how the eligibility works.

4 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Did not see this, will check it out.  Thanks for the info!

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

Thanks for the Info @jamyr   i have to recover my account on Binance since i lost my 2FA there lol 

1 hour ago, Han2x said:

Thanks for the info mate. I will check If I still have something in Binance.

CntryBoy, Glad to help.

MrNice23, go ahead as they may take time is proving its you.

Han2x, If there isn't any, you still have time to put at least 10 XLM as the snapshot begins 20th of this month.

I checked again but there was not any coin given by Binance. maybe it's a mistake because they mistakenly sent XLM into your wallet

I checked my Binance account and I didn't see 10 XLM in the account. Maybe Binance broadcast 10 XLM for some accounts with large trading volume. I think this is a reward

I checked and found in my Binance wallet there are 10 XLM. Thanks for your information, I almost missed 10 XLM in Binance because I didn't use Binance from many months ago.

5 hours ago, samelinda said:

I checked my Binance account and I didn't see 10 XLM in the account. Maybe Binance broadcast 10 XLM for some accounts with large trading volume. I think this is a reward

5 hours ago, manas13 said:

i checked it no 10xlm in my account hope all other will get it .happy trading there. trading gives good profit so be a good trader 

It seems that there is a bit of misunderstanding here.

You do not just get 10xlm without doing this and that.

From I understood was you put at least 10 xlm in you binance account, you can put more if you want more. It's a form of staking something to earn something. 

I might be the one wrong here. 

1 hour ago, jamyr said:

From I understood was you put at least 10 xlm in you binance account, you can put more if you want more. It's a form of staking something to earn something. 

ok got it ihave already some balance there doing trades so i got some than. that is a very good get some free money and use it for some gambling and some free gifts for others

3 hours ago, manas13 said:

ok got it ihave already some balance there doing trades so i got some than. that is a very good get some free money and use it for some gambling and some free gifts for others

If you're not that hard trader, heavy trader, you may want to stake xlm more than the minimum because the reward you get is depending on how much your xlm balance is during the period.

You can read more here:

https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360030727092

Good luck.

8 hours ago, burgervictor said:

checked but i didn't see have 10 XLM in my Binance account. I also do not see the information that Binance will donate XLM. Maybe this is just a confusion

Hello, 

Sorry if I am not able to explain what this is about better. But I will try again,

The 10 xlm is not something that will just appear in your binance account, not even mine. The 10 xlm is if you wanted to participate in Binance staking stuff, the min xlm balance that you need to deposit and maintain in your account for a certain period of time.

So if you do not have 10 xlm in your binance account, and don't plan on depositing then you will not get a share of the rewards from binance staking xlm.

You might want to read my last reply prior to your post:

On 03/08/2019 at 22:20, jamyr said:

snip. . . snip . .

You can read more here:

https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360030727092

. . . snip. . . 

What do you mean bro I thought  there was a min balance to xlm wallets like xrp ?

Sounds like a very sneaky and smart way to get people to buy XLM. Especially seeing as how they let you know in advance and then gave a deadline to make a purchase...smart idea.

11 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

What do you mean bro I thought  there was a min balance to xlm wallets like xrp ?

yeah ... i think so too ... it really isn't possible to get 10 xml for free without doing anything ...
it looks like it still needs something, like making a deposit or getting a friend to join and get a little commission ...

sites like this are quite lively ... just join and get a coin right away ??? it only existed when cryptocurrency began to flap its wings to its former glory ... while for the present time ... a site like this is nothing but a fraudulent site ... O.o

I agree with you, friend ...
because it really doesn't make sense ...

On 03/08/2019 at 05:36, jamyr said:

Too many people just see the words "10 XLM on Binance" and assume it was a giveaway of 10 XLM without actually reading the information.

On 04/09/2019 at 01:11, @zulfandina said:

it really isn't possible to get 10 xml for free without doing anything ...

its possible  . there are sites that gives giveways without any returns  . another one is airdrops in which they give free coins by just providing your wallet  .  

On 03/09/2019 at 13:38, hudost2 said:

Sounds like a very sneaky and smart way to get people to buy XLM. Especially seeing as how they let you know in advance and then gave a deadline to make a purchase...smart idea.

lol yeah , nice catch buddy . i think you are right when you say this  .  i think this was just another gimmick made by binance to advertise stellar  . i have seen other sites that are also doing the same thing   . it was coinbase and blockchain if im not mistaken  .  i actually tried it on blockchain but i dont recieve any xlm on my wallet  .

Edited by bitboy26

You know i was mining electroneum for a minute a year or two ago. And although i have since forgoten about the alt-coin i will be certainly very diced if it takes off. Ill look up the current situation of its price and forecast. Dice i need to find whatever wallet i had that stuff in! Thanks for reminding me boss!

Edited by hudost2