Jump to content
Kristoffff

[0.003BTC] Sharing is Caring!

Recommended Posts

We all love tips and rains, don't we? Now is your time to shine, spread the love and make others happy AND get a prize in return. 

Tip out 3k Satoshi or more and post a screenshot of it below. Make sure I can see you tipped out starting today. 

Winners will receive 15k Satoshi each. So there will be 20 winners. 

 

Let the love begin ❤️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i tip you 5k sats but i forgot to make a tip in public.. here's the screen shot in tip sent on my transaction.

pd username: raycent18

tip.jpg

Edited by raycent18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.0064f38e79d4c83b2b0b881957235848.png

Made sure I tipped someone who seemed to need it and wasn't being passive :P Its a nice gesture by y'all. Thanks! :) 

image.thumb.png.4185552ebdd2be6b346f929ed2740b88.png

Edited by GKD09
added image for date

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GonerGenesis said:

Can you please only consider people which didn't tipped a MOD 🙂

all is fair in love and pd lol its their choice, besides it didnt say in the rules ur not allowed to tip MODs 😊 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ethsawin said:

all is fair in love and pd lol its their choice, besides it didnt say in the rules ur not allowed to tip MODs 😊 

It's just a wish from my side - I hope that way there are more people counted which really want to give some love and not only take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys. Only bitcoin currency is accepted as valid. 

Also please make sure you can see it was tipped today, a lot of ppl tipped, but you cannot see the date on screenshot. 

Please, also you do not have to tip me, please tip others, share the love 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Guys. Only bitcoin currency is accepted as valid. 

Also please make sure you can see it was tipped today, a lot of ppl tipped, but you cannot see the date on screenshot. 

Please, also you do not have to tip me, please tip others, share the love 

Hi kris, Are we allowed to edit entries then? So i can repost the ss of the one with a date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ethsawin said:

Hi kris, Are we allowed to edit entries then? So i can repost the ss of the one with a date?

Yes. 

34 minutes ago, GonerGenesis said:

Can you please only consider people which didn't tipped a MOD 🙂

I would very much like a wide variety of people getting tipped. Tipping a mod is not obligatory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×