jamyr

Pre-rolling,

I have heard of this term from high-multiplier bettors where they would pre-roll a number of times before they start their hunt for a highmultiplier.

Usually they would bet the min possible amount to bet and just increase it afterwards.

Have you guys tried this method?

Hmm i tried it for many pay out but unfortunately after i hit i bcome greedy and dont do pre roll again ended in lose.. lol. 

Like in 10x u do pre roll 9 to 10 and bet if red x2 ur base and so on until you hit :)

13 minutes ago, GonerGenesis said:

yep, and busted awfully. Whatever you think the odds to run into a bad streak are basically the same every new bet. So yes pre-roll gives you a kind of safety factor, but in the long run you'll bust like me 🙂

I would appreciate it if you gonna show an example of the way you do it,

Like how many pre-rolls, do you change seed at some point, what kind of multiplier do you hunt. Everything that is essential in regards to pre-rolling.

I sometimes use this method to hunt for high multipliers, but this method has its drawbacks. On prerolls very often you catch the roll you need, but at a very low bet and this spoils the whole hunt. After that, catch something hopeless.

Sometimes, Pre rolls works effectively and there are sometimes it doesn't work effectively. It depends on how much luck is on your side and how you are ready to take the big hits when the streaks of red are coming so thick and fast. You just have to have a very good balance for you to be able to maximize your profits and take unbearable hits.

14 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I personally never preroll, but that is just my style and preference.  It never fails that whatever big multiplier I am hunting, it always comes out during the preroll period, so I avoid it.

So what happens when you hit it on pre roll? Start pre rolling again?

9 hours ago, jamyr said:

So what happens when you hit it on pre roll? Start pre rolling again?

Great question... lol.  This is why I don't pre roll, I would think you would have to start over again.  Could turn into never ending pre rolls.

Preroll kind of pointless, when you get greens on prerolls and when you get some reds then and when you think green should come but it doesn't it sucks,

but it can work sometimes but that still random.

betting the dice at high payout is that most people use freeroll ... but ... many misinterpret the meaning ...

in my opinion the free roll is at the lowest base bet position (0.00000001), not without any base bet at all (base bat 0.00000000).

but most people think the free rolla is at base bet position 0.00000000.

I often try this. even at the highest payout (payout 9900x). and I often find a green line between 2k-3k roll after doing a free roll (0.00000001) of 1.5k-2k roll ...

it's just that due to limited balance, I was forced to bet with a small payment.

On 19/07/2019 at 21:55, CntryBoy said:

Great question... lol.  This is why I don't pre roll, I would think you would have to start over again.  Could turn into never ending pre rolls.

Sounds like a lot of effort for a hail-mary shot. 

On 19/07/2019 at 22:44, @zulfandina said:

betting the dice at high payout is that most people use freeroll ... but ... many misinterpret the meaning ...

in my opinion the free roll is at the lowest base bet position (0.00000001), not without any base bet at all (base bat 0.00000000).

but most people think the free rolla is at base bet position 0.00000000.

I often try this. even at the highest payout (payout 9900x). and I often find a green line between 2k-3k roll after doing a free roll (0.00000001) of 1.5k-2k roll ...

it's just that due to limited balance, I was forced to bet with a small payment.

I was talking about pre-rolls not free rolls, 

But it seems you found a good strategy. Thanks for sharing.

On 18/07/2019 at 11:25, jamyr said:

I have heard of this term from high-multiplier bettors where they would pre-roll a number of times before they start their hunt for a highmultiplier.

Usually they would bet the min possible amount to bet and just increase it afterwards.

Have you guys tried this method?

you its good if you gona try for long runs, i use it every time i start playing gambling in PD, stake....

1 hour ago, williamsh said:

I am personally a huge fan of using the preroll method. I think that it can eliminate a lot of wasted rolls, however, it is super frustrating when you hit the payout on a preroll.

i totaly agree xDD, i hitted once 99.99 with 5 sat 2nd bet or third xDDD

1 minute ago, phpkiller said:

you its good if you gona try for long runs, i use it every time i start playing gambling in PD, stake....

i totaly agree xDD, i hitted once 99.99 with 5 sat 2nd bet or third xDDD

Thank you for the suggestion and I am considering this and that is one of the reason why I created this topic.
I just didn't fully understand pre rolls but I'm getting an idea to how this is done by most. Low rolls to preroll, if it doesnt hit a number of plays or so, increase the bet and roll for maybe 20-30 rolls.

I think luck is very decisive when playing, I myself when playing I often try to find a high multiplier by doing a little roll then I do a very high bet. yes, all of them have been predicted through the chance of coming out and deliberately using a small multiplier to find out and if you are sure to use a high bet directly

On 7/18/2019 at 5:30 PM, GonerGenesis said:

yep, and busted awfully. Whatever you think the odds to run into a bad streak are basically the same every new bet. So yes pre-roll gives you a kind of safety factor, but in the long run you'll bust like me 🙂

yes, I also failed, but I myself saw my friends were lucky, in my opinion luck is very decisive, even though the strategy is good, it is possible to suffer losses

@jamyr good luck trying it ♥

35 minutes ago, nolep said:

yes, I also failed, but I myself saw my friends were lucky, in my opinion luck is very decisive, even though the strategy is good, it is possible to suffer losses

yes luck is the bigest factor for your win, try play with limitted rolls like 10 roll low after that 10 roll high and see ,its all about how you see fit with your stratigie 

yes, prerolling is one of the oldest methods that players use, especially for high multipliers, if you know that its hard to hit the high multiplier in the couple first rolls then better place mini bets first and dont throw high amounts on it, when you see it took a long time and you didnt hit it yet you start setting high amounts because the chances are higher then, and you can expect to hit it anytime.. this is how i always hunt those high payouts, 990x and 9900x

5 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

yes, prerolling is one of the oldest methods that players use, especially for high multipliers, if you know that its hard to hit the high multiplier in the couple first rolls then better place mini bets first and dont throw high amounts on it, when you see it took a long time and you didnt hit it yet you start setting high amounts because the chances are higher then, and you can expect to hit it anytime.. this is how i always hunt those high payouts, 990x and 9900x

Been playing dice for quite sometime now, I mean not very long but long enough to say I may have tried it all, except this. 

I tried martingale before which unfortunately gave me quite some loss, but it also gave me some decent wins only if I knew when to stop. Now with pre rolled bets, what to do when you get the target u set before you increase your bet?

3 hours ago, jamyr said:

Sounds like a lot of effort for a hail-mary shot.

My thoughts exactly since all rolls are predetermined and the number could come out in 1 roll or 15000 rolls.

On 19/07/2019 at 10:01, Byteking said:

Preroll kind of pointless, when you get greens on prerolls and when you get some reds then and when you think green should come but it doesn't it sucks,

but it can work sometimes but that still random.

I completely agree, when it hits during the preroll it would be pretty irritating.  I would rather lose the bets with a normal bet than miss the payout if it hits during the preroll.

14 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

My thoughts exactly since all rolls are predetermined and the number could come out in 1 roll or 15000 rolls.

Or it might take longer than 15000 rolls,

Somewhere else I saw one of the mods of Pinoy chat who just keeps his multiplier at 9900x, he hits it like once or twice a month.

16 minutes ago, jamyr said:

Or it might take longer than 15000 rolls,

Somewhere else I saw one of the mods of Pinoy chat who just keeps his multiplier at 9900x, he hits it like once or twice a month.

Yeah it can take much longer depending on what multiplier you're hunting.  I couldn't imagine playing only 9900x, I'd get bored as hell... lol.