MrNice23

When you Gamble do you use some substances?

Many gamblers , use some substances illicit or not , such as alcohol, weed or even some uppers like amphetamines , cocaine.  

So what about you when you gamble ? Are you sober to be aware of your betting or do you use some dope to be more relax, less anxious or more efficient in your game?

Don't be shy, this will stay between us :P

That was before mate. Like I'm not into gambling when I'm not into that. I made this gambling a fun to kill time and to enjoy. Substance like meth keeps me awake for long that made me do something like gambling. And that's what destroys me before. I'm out of that already. I'm good and quit to that... 

Yea sometimes, I drink alcohol before gambling, mostly if I got huge balance that will make myself regret to lose.

Few of us drink alcohol too right? It makes us more relaxed, but can make us bullsh*t too 😂 I smashed my keyboard once and got broken 😅! Broken balance, and broken keyboard + broken heart? 😂

Uppers fosho. Adderall = dice at its finest. I don’t even like gambling when I don’t take it. But I’m a full-fledged degen when I do :P

I have never touched these items ... especially drugs and narcotics ...

I hate seeing people who use drugs and drink alcohol with the aim of getting drunk and bragging. because both of these aside from wasting money can also kill themselves.

people who use drugs and drugs only to be seen by others and boast (not to warm the body) are people who do not love themselves ... in my view

I did not use anything like it except alcohol. But I think that in time for playing the head should be clean and not under the influence of drugs, so you can control the game and yourself.

1 hour ago, @zulfandina said:

I have never touched these items ... especially drugs and narcotics ...

I hate seeing people who use drugs and drink alcohol with the aim of getting drunk and bragging. because both of these aside from wasting money can also kill themselves.

people who use drugs and drugs only to be seen by others and boast (not to warm the body) are people who do not love themselves ... in my view

I kinda disagree, it depends the person. For example, I do smoke weed because it allowes me to relax. Of course I could do something else to relax but I enjoy smoking weed, specially alone, and for liking myself, I do what gives me pleasure. We only have one life, enjoy it in the way you like it 😉 

3 hours ago, hardbringer87 said:

The best scripting ideas come to me after I smoke some good weed :D

Hahaha... hopefully these scripting ideas end up working out for you?  I am allergic to the stuff so it's not an option for me, although I doubt I would do it any way even if I could.

I didn’t use anything which against the nature. We can control our mind and body . If you can’t control , you can practice by meditation. Drugs and alcohol is good for using often, but these things made your body to addiction and using daily can cause death or failure in life 

Well, for my part i use sometimes weed to be relax when i gamble since i'm very a very nervous person it helps  to keep calm.  

Concerning , alcohol most of times it's a disaster when i play drunk lol , nonsense big bets and i play reckless.   

I tried also to play while i was high on ecstasy, it was wonderful like i had the ability to see the next roll numbers , i remember i made 0.26 btc from 0.02 btc in 2 hurs session , it was like in a dream , that day i felt like i was floating , i was the "God of Dice" :D

Disclaimer:  Please note that i'm not encouraging any of you to try those substances , i won't take any responsibility if you do , i'm just talking about my own experience. 

Hahaha nice topic 😂😂 first i join last 2017 i do take drugs for my mind to get more strats and how to bet coz if im high i think i can win more but sadly drugs sometimes loss couples of money lol.. 

But today im out of drugs for me to buy drugs ill just make a depo or buy stuff for kid.. 😂😂😂

12 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Disclaimer:  Please note that i'm not encouraging any of you to try those substances , i won't take any responsibility if you do , i'm just talking about my own experience. 

Hahaha glad you clarified that.  I can just see the players now.... "but Mr Nice said it would help me play better....."

I don't use any of the substances you mentioned. In fact, I have now quit smoking for 3 years. All my life I have never been in touch with these prohibited items. Because I know it really isn't good for my health.

Usually when I gambling is only accompanied by energy drinks or a cup of tea. It really feels great and helps me stay focused.

11 minutes ago, akmal1984 said:

I don't use any of the substances you mentioned. In fact, I have now quit smoking for 3 years. All my life I have never been in touch with these prohibited items. Because I know it really isn't good for my health.

Usually when I gambling is only accompanied by energy drinks or a cup of tea. It really feels great and helps me stay focused.

Glad you don't use any of those substances , and that you quit smoking i really want to quit it too but it's very hard for me.  However even if gambling is not a substance it is a kinda drug as well, the addiction can be even stronger than other ones, since it has some impact in your brain  with dopamine rushes when you hit the green... 

5 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Glad you don't use any of those substances , and that you quit smoking i really want to quit it too but it's very hard for me.  However even if gambling is not a substance it is a kinda drug as well, the addiction can be even stronger than other ones, since it has some impact in your brain  with dopamine rushes when you hit the green... 

I also do not understand why the urge to return to bet is so strong even though he is not a substance like you said. If the substance is prohibited, it will make us addicted because it attacks the nerves in our minds. We must control them, friend. If not gambling will control us. To stop smoking you need very strong reasons and commitments of course