StakePay

Favorite  Moderator / support member

if you already tested other sites, you will then figure out that our moderators are the best in their domain, sometimes i wonder how did edward perfectly choose them, they are kind and they do a great job to keep the chat clean. about support, mladen has done a great job also by collecting those amazing members, they are doing their job so perfectly, they assist their clients as fas as i never seen in other sites, they are kind and they dont close the chatbox window until you get your problem fixed. so yeah all of them moderators and supports are doing great job, i have no favourite one. but if you asked about the favourite moderators/support on the web, only then i can say PRIMEDICE team.

I say, do not compare oranges between apples. But in a bigger view, they are all exceptionally good in doing their jobs. I have never seen mods, even on other games (RPG, for instance) and sites that's as friendly and attached to their players than PD. Very outstanding.