JohnTravel

How do you play with the payout 99x?

This month I tested many strategies and one of them was playing in the 99x payout. So, playing on the 99x payout, I did the following, I set a game value for example 100 satoshi, and every 4 bets I lost (400 loss satoshi playing on the 99x payout) I after the 4 bet, I returned to the payout 1.22x and made a single bet of 1820 satoshi to recover every 4 bets I lost.

Then, after recovering in the 5-bet case, that is, play 4 bets, lose 4 bets, play a bet on 5 bet to recover the previous 4 bets lost. This is a risky strategy!

After the 5th bet mute novamene of the payout 1.22x in the qua I played to recover the previous 4 bets and return to the payout 99x and thus I play in the payout 99x along with the payout 1.22x.

This is a method to play without losing anything, try not to lose anything is risky in this way, but if you lead lucky to hit the 99x and not lose, then the profit is great, 0% loss and 100% profit. Some call this a combined payout or strategy with combined payouts that can extend to any type of payout or multiple moves.

Do you usually play this way with the 99x payout? How do you play with the 99x payout? Do you define a bet value and repeat it for a number of times? Or do you increase the value of your bet as you spend a certain amount of bets that does not appear in the 99x range? Or do you find the 99x payou too risky and definitely do not play on this payout? What do you do?

Hmm someone told me bout 99x an autoroll play but need more bankroll..

Base 100 sats and on loss 1% its ur chose to stop on profit or not :) so far playing this pay out im always bust..😂😂😂

That is a good strategy of you mate. My strat is just simple Just preroll 1 sat in 2x for 10 rolls to determine which side hits most. Then bet 100 sats in 40 rolls. Then double it after every 40. Stop and change strat after 160 rolls. 

3 hours ago, Han2x said:

That is a good strategy of you mate. My strat is just simple Just preroll 1 sat in 2x for 10 rolls to determine which side hits most. Then bet 100 sats in 40 rolls. Then double it after every 40. Stop and change strat after 160 rolls. 

Question man..  did your strat work right in you or you can get profit? Coz i use 2x much in part but i dont nkow if use martingale or not.. i do martingale but i ended bust in just how many red streak.. :(:(

6 minutes ago, Swakto said:

Question man..  did your strat work right in you or you can get profit? Coz i use 2x much in part but i dont nkow if use martingale or not.. i do martingale but i ended bust in just how many red streak.. :(:(

It worked before but I am not using it anymore because I'm trying other strat.

well 99x is something i try to᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ avoid to be honest, cause every time it comes to mind and i try.. all goes to quat...

I play 99x quite a bit myself.  I generally play it on auto though, setting it with a small basebet and 1.25% increase on loss and just let it run, sometimes changing from under to over and vice versa, but I hardly ever play it manually.  May have to try what you suggest.

the way I hit 99x. bet one sat, fill in the number of rolls 50, and stop on loss one sat, press play for 50 rolls, if you haven't hit, raise the bet 2x for 50 rolls again, and so on until you hit it

I often play on Payment 99x ...

I play Payment 99x by giving at least 55-60 rolls with a base bet of 0.00000002. if I don't find the green line, then I will stop rolling and change the base bet by the number 0.00000100 - 0.00000200 btc.
usually i will find green lines between 80-110 rolls. if I'm lucky again ...

if I'm not lucky ... it takes up to 200-300 rolls to find the green line ...
so be careful if you want to use my trick above. because it's too risky ...

and thank you for sharing friends ... I will try your trick ......

On 16/07/2019 at 21:41, Swakto said:

Hmm someone told me bout 99x an autoroll play but need more bankroll..

Base 100 sats and on loss 1% its ur chose to stop on profit or not :) so far playing this pay out im always bust..😂😂😂

Got it, and you tried what they told you? I do not like playing in the autoroll. I do not feel confident in the automatic mode.

On 16/07/2019 at 22:25, Han2x said:

Okay, and did you get good or great results playing the way you said?

4 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Okay, and did you get good or great results playing the way you said?

Yeah I did. But I guess it will never bring me to what I want so I have to change strat and end up busting as usual. 

Wouldn't it be nice if you try to recover with 1.22x and roll is 99.20, lol

why i am so negative.

but there are chances of this happening it would still be rare but possible, i tried something like this but win 990x i got bored and dropped the strategy and later busted on some other strategy.

On 23/07/2019 at 19:32, Noeprellik1 said:

For 99x i use prerolls and find about 150 reds than sfter that start betting using main base bet with increase on loss 1.1%. I hope there is no long reds such more than 600 reds to git those payout

Okay, you said you do prerolls, but pre rolls with which payout?

1 hour ago, JohnTravel said:

Okay, you said you do prerolls, but pre rolls with which payout?

I do pre rolls especially when looking payout more than 50x. I ussualy do pre rolls 1 or 2 times from payout. Ex : I looking for payout 50x , so I do 50 or 100 pre rolls

many people ask me - are you crazy? Why do you have such a green statistic? 😑
I always answer that I minimize losses
I'm playing 99x now
my minimum onloss is at this chance 1.03%, as soon as I get a win, I change sides, and continue everything from the beginning.
I rely on my balance for at least 1300 rates, the initial rate depends on the balance
Yes, the profit is small, and it grows very long,
but ... "the quieter you go, the further you'll get" 😉

32 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Sometimes  I start on 29x 8 % increase on loss and then if the win is under a 99x I'll switch it to 99x on the other side and keep the 8% increase.

bet on the 29x payment with 8% onlose maybe it can still be analyzed ... what about betting on 99x payments? Are you still using onlose 8%? if he ... means the initial capital bet must be high ... otherwise it can destroy all my coins ...

one week ago I tried playing at 99x payment by default 3%, base bet starting bet 0.00001111xrp. I spent 339 rounds and found no green lines ..

this makes me think what if I make onlose by 8% ???  😔

another tthing i think about when ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎playing larger multipliers is if im gonna go that big, might as well go a bit bigger. like why 99x when 120x is so much more but with little chance difference?

On 26/07/2019 at 01:47, JstLikeMagyk said:

Sometimes  I start on 29x 8 % increase on loss and then if the win is under a 99x I'll switch it to 99x on the other side and keep the 8% increase.

8% increase on 99x is pretty risky but can definitely be a nice payout if it does hit.  I'm gonna try it and see how it goes for me too.

U guyz are using so many techniques but guess who is this person whom all of us cannot defeat, such a awesome developers/programmers/coders what ever u can call them. I tried 99x but it can hit 1300 red easily.

Yes I play on 100× but not on 99×. Both those payout are pretty close we can say same. I use to hunt 100× with small balance first. Firstly I bet 50 sats each bet for 100 rolls. If no hit I try for 100 sats each bet for next 50 roll. If it hit that time, I can recover my lose of previous 100 rolls and little profit too. If I don't hit within that roll aslo I do 200 sats on 100× for next 25 roll. That's how I play. If a hit there is profit with recover. But if long streak of reds it leads me to bust. Fun game.